Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: (My Opinion) On What The Next Cap Should Entail (PVP)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Cinco has already promised that there won't be "any silly procs" for the 110 cap.

Many of us have already discussed and suggested, that the PvP balance should feel like that of one of the older popular caps, and 76 was among those favorites.

As we were also discussing on PL Party Zone community discord server last night:

If one of the approaches to balancing 110 PvP includes class restricted sets, then I would like to suggest that the class restrictions apply only in PvP zones, meaning that any class could wear any 110 set in PvE zones. Lots of farmers enjoy the use of ranged weapons, and this compromise seems good.

Alternatively, as Crybabyalert was saying yesterday, there could be two end game sets. One for PvP without procs and with class restrictions. And one with procs and without class restrictions for PvE. Procs are really enjoyable in PvE.

We've also suggested that enchantments be modified to be active only in PvE zones and disabled in PvP zones. Alternatively, enchantments could be left as-is for now for all existing levels, but disabled in PvP zones for the 110 cap (but enabled in the 110 PvE maps). There's many ways to approach this and see what works.

As I was also saying on Jan 23:

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    In regards to enchantments, perhaps just as a temporary trial run, it would be nice to see them made active in PvE zones only, along with elite rings being made L76+ and stat guns being made PvE only as well, just to see how the activity levels of PvP respond to those changes. If the response is positive, and the activity levels increase, and old players return to their favorite PvP twink zones, then we just might be onto something.

At this point in the game, I think a little trial and error is worth the risk to see what is truly better for and helpful to PL. No harm in a little tweaking to make everything just about perfect.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Last edited by Draebatad; 02-11-2019 at 08:05 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: