Thread: Mage PVE passive.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Default Mage PVE passive.....

After playing a bit with the rogue character, I am beginning to get a sense of "lesser relevance", when it comes to mages in PVE......

It seems something like, "new passives" for mage may make mages more relevant, like a "Mana Regen" passive that Regens allies' mana every 30 seconds for 5 - 10 seconds (depending on the achieved passive level)..........

There could even be a blue "indicating, pulsating glow" that procs underneath the allies' feet during the 5 - 10 seconds the mana regen is active, sort of like the wild talisman pendant......

Could even have total mana replenish every "so-and-so" seconds as a mage passive......

Just feedback......
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 02-12-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

So your suggestion to make mages stronger in PvE is to give them a passive mana regen ?_?
    What are pots for then? Mages shouldn't use lifegiver in higher maps of PvE like swamp either. Big waste of skillpoints.
    The issue with most mages is that very little of them focus on getting damage, most go for GL, I've seen plenty stable mages (economically wise) still use their dear old flame staff in maps like swamp/deep marsh.

Mages have a decent spot in PvE tbh especially if they use energize ulti.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

More enemy diversity and better map design would help more. Big, long, winding hallways are getting pretty boring and bland, and really dont give room for enemy to attack like a team, or any variation on how engagements take place.

Devs need to take the Maus enemy mechanics, and put those into the next content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    So your suggestion to make mages stronger in PvE is to give them a passive mana regen ?_?
    What are pots for then? Mages shouldn't use lifegiver in higher maps of PvE like swamp either. Big waste of skillpoints.
    The issue with most mages is that very little of them focus on getting damage, most go for GL, I've seen plenty stable mages (economically wise) still use their dear old flame staff in maps like swamp/deep marsh.

Mages have a decent spot in PvE tbh especially if they use energize ulti.
    Just a "shot in the dark" thought...... There have been other thoughts posted about mage so, I thought I'd throw in an idea that has not yet been mentioned..... Maybe this can spark something in the future........

Just seems like using and running with other mages is becoming less more fun due to the inability to keep up with the enhancements rogues and warriors are receiving..... Mages can stun and stuff but, those are not even really all that effective in harder maps.... I like how some said "maybe there should be a min of 1 per each class to run a map", I like that thought of character "relevance".....

Energize skill is not enough.... The energize skill maybe useful in some fixed PTs or some very good PUGs but, when jut generally running PUGs, the energize skill makes no difference........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment