Thread: ebon weapons with reflect process

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default ebon weapons with reflect process

warrior uses ebon blade (aegis) "reptus vengeance aura" can can deal so much damage compare to mages killing mobs and bosses 1/3 of damage per process kind of more than 5-10x ds can do .... warrior can solo from m 1-6 whats the purpose having dps toons?

This dont seems quite right as the ebon staff "Swamp surge" doesn't reflect that much damage compare to the blade...

I just like to clarify if both the weapon have the same process and why i feel the staff is inferior?

Thanks,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

As you say, warrior can play solo, but proc is still random, you are not able to control it. Try to play ebon aegis with team. Every single taunt, stun, distract, pull out, charming, pet pull, stun and so on... literally destroy ebon's proc. Warrior with ebon in party is much more useless than usefull. Even if I use all attacking skills properly I am not able to use the full potential of its proc.
    So yes warrior with ebon can play solo, but he definitely won't be so fast.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to urmosvk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Tomáš, napíšem to anglicky. Warrior class can´t have single strong weapon, it is unacceptable for others. I 100% agree with you, warrior can solo those maps now, but will be much longer solo than play in team and in team there is issue with proc you described above + why we play MP games? I play them to interact and play with others. I wish, that developers won´t nerf it, but if they decide it need some changes, i will accept it (i must haha). Pressure is heavy, there are like 15 active warriors with 60M ebon aegis, but it need to be nerfed to let 3m outdated DS shine.

will0: Staff and aegis are 2 different weapons, even descriptions of their processes are different. it is like compare apples with pears. Make video and show developers, what do you think need look on. I did it with ebon sword, i described, what could make sword more viable. Developers decided to make some changes.
    Last edited by Marosok; 02-13-2019 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Edit for Edit for Edit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

it is a known fact that ebon aegis doing alot damage and warrior are soloing maus.. video is not necessary ... since no further comment on this by other or sts i guess everyoine is "ok" with this .. so shall it be ....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post: