Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019 Lovecraft Valentine's Event | Hugthulu Returns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

This event is too long and boring for me, that is why i do not play it. In my opinion, it should last 1 week, not 2. I would love to play more "Swamp Temple style events".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Well, my 1st comment sound, that i am ungrateful. I just wanted to say, this is good event with great rewards, but it is not my cup of tea. I prefer more Temple event, where i had to compete with best players from my class, it was truly challenging and enjoying. But this is just my opinion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

i guess its collor gold to complement.
    is there a incoming Marvel Event? i saw Captain Marvel waving
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Same shape, just different colors so it's easier to tell apart. I'll save the details for when it's actually patched in though. Just wanted to give the heads up!
    Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    I’m still at silver tier because I’ve only done normal runs. Only 5 prime runs. I can’t craft a love letter cause I don’t have a golden L. Sooo what I’m suppose to spend gold on this event ? No ty. To get to plat tier and recieve my 3 hugthulu locked crates? I know they are unlocked but still.. Ppl r just trashing these crates. These rewards are bad imo
    I've said that right on the first day it came out but ppl hated on me. Now I paid my self to plat because I was bored. It's dumb that u have to spend gold to get ur rewards. Basically to make gold in this event is too stay bronze and only do gold elixir runs with ur energy. My English sucked a lot in this text. -Apox

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Guys Sorry but this really needs too be Addressed The Hug Chests When have Event Chests ever been sold for 150 Gold now 300 Gold ???
    Simple everyone knows their Nothing in them, You need too up the prize limit thats me open 1000 plat worth and got 200 Rare mage Armour & Mage weapons, Before the " I spent 10 million in gold in chests " Jump in ....
    Im talking about Plat thats $172.00 for 1700 plat and Nothing too show for it.
    I cant go too Daddy and get i-Tunes cards I got a house too run so when I spend that kind of Cash Id Like At Least Something in Return.
    Sorry too put a dampener on this event as its been really good, Everyone talking about it I guess I'm just the one who has too Say it.....
    I'm Sorry I just aint Buying this Luck thing anymore !!!
    How many Hundreds of Pounds do I need too spend too get anything of use....
    Hey that's really sad to hear. Let me help you please. First of all you shouldn't buy platinum of the platinum store that's basically rip off. You can do platinum offers in the free platinum section. And while events these offers often give double the platinum just like the last weekend. Like this I spend about 5 Euro for average 300 platinum. Some offers are better some worse. You just have to look through them all. Next I agree with the chests. The drop rate of good loot in chests is more than terrible. You shouldn't open chests and buy elite awakening gems elixirs or slots from the store and sell them in the auction. Like this you get about 9k gold per 1 platinum. In total u only would have spent about 30euros and gotten about 15million gold. I hope you read this :')
    Ign: Apoxhd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I would suggest for next year to add some incentive to killing the normal merkfin. This year, people only killed the gold version and skipped the normal. If drops next year are to be similar to this year, I would suggest hero thog dropping from normal merk with an increased chance at gold merk. Drop rates could be low but people would at least consider killling normal ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    Hey that's really sad to hear. Let me help you please. First of all you shouldn't buy platinum of the platinum store that's basically rip off. You can do platinum offers in the free platinum section. And while events these offers often give double the platinum just like the last weekend. Like this I spend about 5 Euro for average 300 platinum. Some offers are better some worse. You just have to look through them all. Next I agree with the chests. The drop rate of good loot in chests is more than terrible. You shouldn't open chests and buy elite awakening gems elixirs or slots from the store and sell them in the auction. Like this you get about 9k gold per 1 platinum. In total u only would have spent about 30euros and gotten about 15million gold. I hope you read this :')
    Ign: Apoxhd

Thank you for your advice, Yea I basically spent most of my Gold on the set and Bow so I bought & sold Elite Awakenings and made about half of what I spent back so hopefully if I sell what I have in the Auction I should basically be back too what I started with, So My Plat will have made me even and thats it...
    For me ! Buying Plat really should be too Buy things in the Game that are not readily available too everyone in the Auction.
    Basically Put items back in the Chests Guy's !!!
    There should not be any Rare items in Plat Bought Chests..
    It should be Heroic, Arcane, Mythic then The Elixirs Speed, Damage, Luck & So On and Some Legend Weapons for your level then Plat..
    At least you can sell the Elix & if you win 5 plat spend it on another chest too try again..
    Thank You Again Apoxhd for your advice was appreciated.
    �� �� �� �� ��

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Thank you for your advice, Yea I basically spent most of my Gold on the set and Bow so I bought & sold Elite Awakenings and made about half of what I spent back so hopefully if I sell what I have in the Auction I should basically be back too what I started with, So My Plat will have made me even and thats it...
    For me ! Buying Plat really should be too Buy things in the Game that are not readily available too everyone in the Auction.
    Basically Put items back in the Chests Guy's !!!
    There should not be any Rare items in Plat Bought Chests..
    It should be Heroic, Arcane, Mythic then The Elixirs Speed, Damage, Luck & So On and Some Legend Weapons for your level then Plat..
    At least you can sell the Elix & if you win 5 plat spend it on another chest too try again..
    Thank You Again Apoxhd for your advice was appreciated.
    �� �� �� �� ��
    Well went back too those Hug Chests too try again (Gluten for Punishment) This time Used a L21 Rogue !!!
    What did I get all the above mentioned, Legend Rings, Gold, Plat, Lots Of Elixs Too Sell, And a part of the Set an endless L71 Armour for a Mage.
    Happy Rogue Again
    Then Realised I must have deleted my Arcane Ring last night or When I was opening the chests -.-
    Unhappy Rogue Again
    Build you Up Then Knock You Right Back Down...
    Hopefully You Guy's will Find It For Me...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Well went back too those Hug Chests too try again (Gluten for Punishment) This time Used a L21 Rogue !!!
    What did I get all the above mentioned, Legend Rings, Gold, Plat, Lots Of Elixs Too Sell, And a part of the Set an endless L71 Armour for a Mage.
    Happy Rogue Again
    Then Realised I must have deleted my Arcane Ring last night or When I was opening the chests -.-
    Unhappy Rogue Again
    Build you Up Then Knock You Right Back Down...
    Hopefully You Guy's will Find It For Me...
    I know it's fun to open chests but u should only do it if u have too much gold. You can ask the support:They might restore your arcane ring!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi liked event much good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    I would suggest for next year to add some incentive to killing the normal merkfin. This year, people only killed the gold version and skipped the normal. If drops next year are to be similar to this year, I would suggest hero thog dropping from normal merk with an increased chance at gold merk. Drop rates could be low but people would at least consider killling normal ones.
    I agree , we had this problem last year. I suggested that Hugthulu not spawn until both Merks were killed or Merks should give points n drop tokens..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Event was alright wish they added more to it !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    I know it's fun to open chests but u should only do it if u have too much gold. You can ask the support:They might restore your arcane ring!!!

Yip the Guy’s gave me an Arcane Ring Bummer having too re-Gem and Awaken again,
    But At least they gave a ring which they did not have too do, So it was very much Appreciated..
    Thanks Guy’s
    What about that Photo was it rubbish lol... Bc I though I was the Picaso of D/L