Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
The way I see it is like this;

about 60-75% accurate

WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

1.)STUPID RICH: semi perfect/perfect gear with Op awakenings including exquisite or precise jewels. with leader board or super rare vanities as in Original jester, yeti set(one of them or multiple), etc. with 60m-100m+pure gold to spare.
<Basically 600,000,000+ pure gold+>

2.)Rich: Semi perfect awakening with Op gear including superb or noble jewels with Leaderboard vanities such as frank, Medusa, ghost set(or pieces) with 40-70-ish millions to spare
<Basically 200,000,000+ pure gold>

3.)Wealthy: semi Op gear good awakening with superb or excellent jewels with semi expensive vanities as in. 10m vanity, red arlor , Desert assassin, 25m vanity, Brawler set, marvelous set(either one) with 10-30m pure gold to spare.(ME)
<Basically 80,000,000 pure gold+>

4.)Average: Has decent gear, excellent jewels (strong enough to farm and do elite maps, but weak enough to not last long in pvp) has decent vanity lucky golem/ 1m vanity hat, cryo set(no core) Lucky gentleman suit(one or two of these) , has 1-10m gold saved(not to spare).
<basically 15,000,000 pure gold+>

5.) semi Poor: has no good gear 1 decent op weapon, (strong enough to last in pve regular maps, but don’t even think about pvp) has red jester vanity, 500k vanity hat, has magmatus, winter fury set, green arlor set. With 100k-1m pure gold saved(not to spare).
<Basically 1,000,000gold+>

6.)POOR: Has looted gear, Green ghost, Amazon set vanity(or no vanity at all) has about 2-50k pure gold. Begs for gold in outpost or paradise pier(or anywhere). (Nearly strong enough to do pve , what is pvp?)
<basically 50,000 gold+>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im semi poor man feels bad