Quote Originally Posted by panedorin View Post
So i gave this matter some thinking, and here is what i came up with.

I think the RNG machine that STS is using for the drop rates of the gold letters actually has the same drop rates over the letters. 25%-25%-25%-25%. People seem to have problems with different letters, someone may have 20 "E" and zero "V", meanwhile someone else is having 20 "V" and zero "E". So if any letter had 30% and another 20% everyone would have the same deficit of a SPECIFIC letter and a surplus of another, wich is not the case.

I dont think the problem is with the % of the drops rates. I think they should tweek the opening system a bit, so hear me out. Every time you roll, the engine resets the chances back to 25 each, BUT what if every time you roll a letter consecutively the engine drops the rate, so if you drop "E" 3 times in a row the next time you roll, the letter "E" wont have 25% but maybe 23% or idk (depends on the scale STS would use) , and so gives the other letters bigger chances to show up, and so on.

I dont know if something like this is possible to do, and as I explained it, it has many holes, like where does this reset back to 25, what if they come alternative everytime, etc. But its just an idea that may come in handy somehow.

Oooor STS can just make the letters treadable since the amount of letters in the whole Arlor should be about the same ( since drop rates are the same) but divided in a chaos, so players can just solve the chaos since the letters are already there.

Ty for ur time , Cursedguy.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A530F folosind Tapatalk
Do you think it's best to use a pet without re roll capabilities? Thanks for your insights, usually when I open the golden chests they always start with a V and I'll get 3 in a row or E and get 3 in a row of them. Best at this time is to let us trade with each other. Please STS do something. I have over 8K token but don't want to invest in parchment paper as I can't complete the crafting process without the "elusive 1 letter"

We all appreciate anything to fix this.