Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [ Grantley ] Lets Together Improve Dark Legends!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

[ Change Of An Exisiting Feature ]

My suggestion is to remove the permanent ban for certain violations and replace them with 30 days/ 90 days / 1 year ban and extend the 7 days ban for certain violations. Changing the ban system is an important step. Now we get banned for minor violations for 7 days and major violations permanently banned.

THESE ARE MINOR VIOLATIONS :

Harassing or threatening another player(s).

( I suggest to ban this rule violators for 30 days )

[ Reason : 30 days is enough for a player to feel guilty and not repeat the violation again and harm the DL community ]

Using sexually explicit, harmful, obscene, hateful, racial, ethnic, or nationally offensive chat.

( I suggest to ban this rule violators for 90 days )

[ Reason : A player being racist or sexually harassing someone will really spoil the game experience of the victim and others. So, I suggest administration to ban this rule violators for 90 days ]

Posting or linking sexually explicit, harmful, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive content is not permitted.

( I suggest to ban this rule violator for 90 days )

[ Reason : Same reason ]

Spamming or flooding the chat box (including whispers, general and guild chat).

( I suggest to mute the chat of violator for 1 hour and extend it each time he violates to 12 hours )

[ Reason : Generally we don't get banned in DL for Spamming. But, I think banning a player for 7 days for just Spamming is too much ]

Impersonating any employee of Spacetime Studios for any reason.

( I suggest to ban this rule violator for 30 days )

[ Reason : 30 days is enough for a player to understand that impersonating an employee is a violation ]

Communicating yours or any other player’s real world information (including name, address, email address, etc.).

( I suggest to ban this rule violator for 30 days )

[ Reason : It's dangerous if you share your location or any personal with players you meet online. I suggest players not to violate this rule ]

THESE ARE MAJOR VIOLATIONS :

Violating any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
    Marketing, promoting, advertising, or soliciting within any Spacetime Studios product.

( I suggest to ban this rule violator for 1 year )

[ Reason : This is indeed a major violation if a player promotes / advertise / marketing sts products. Well violating any local, state, national will be handle by local authorities ]

Sharing, trading, or transferring account access.

( I suggest to ban this rule violator for 90 days )

[ Reason : A permanent ban to this rule violator is too much. Banning a player for 90 days will make him/her realize the mistake ]

Advertising to buy, sell, trade, share, or transfer access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in-game currency.
    Buying, selling, trading, sharing, or transferring access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in- game currency.

( I suggest to ban this rule violator permanently )

[ Reason : Selling an account for real world currency is an outside business which players will use to scam by retrieving the account ]

Buying or selling in-game currency or items for real-world currency.
    Offering in-game services for real-world currency.

[ Reason : Same reason ]

Intentionally deceiving or “scamming” another player out of in-game currency or items.

[ Reason : A scammer will really harm the community. Banning his accounts permanently is the best solution )

Modifying (in any way) any part of the game clients or servers.

( Hacker : Permanent ban )

Exploiting any bug found in a Spacetime Studios game. Communicating the existence of any such exploitable bug either directly or through public posting is also not allowed. Please promptly report any bug to Customer Support.

( I suggest to ban this rule violator for 1 year )

[ Reason : Using any bug as an advantage in events or campaign maps is really bad for the community because the events are meant to earn by working hard ]

Using any software or hardware to alter game play in any way.

Obtaining or attempting to obtain Platinum using an exploit or “crack.”

CHANGING THE BAN SYSTEM DURATION WILL REALLY HELP PLAYERS TO GET THEIR BANNED ACCOUNT BACK AND HELP THEM START OVER THE GAME.

-دولار/Grantley

#140 Suggestion

Servant Of God
    Last edited by Dollarr; 11-05-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post: