Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [ Grantley ] Lets Together Improve Dark Legends!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post

MY JOURNEY TO SENIOR MEMBER

Today I got promoted as a senior member and this is my second time as a senior member. At first time I had used a wrong way to promote myself. Later, moderators demoted me back to Forum Adept. Now I have been promoted back thanks for love and support of Dark Legends people.

I had created Grantley originally Dollarr in 2014. My very first aim was to play PvP. So, I started PvP at level 26 and while pvping a friend of mine BOOGIEZ had asked me to join DL forums the time when I created this account. But, I never used it until DL got updated again. I wanted to do something for Dark Legends so, I posted my suggestions in my thread Called " Let's Together Make Dark Legends More Fun To Play ". I created a guild called " Forum Suggestion Team" in 2017. We were 3 members so we collected suggestions but I was in shock to know that players cared more about cleaning DL from scammers but not new updates. I had everything in DL every single vanity in 2017 so I wanted to do something for the people. I requested administration to give me permission to report against violators and they did give me permission after a long wait. I was so happy that day. I couldn't do it alone so I formed a team of 5 and created a guild " FORUM REPORTER'S TEAM"to let the players know that we will help them clean DL. After collecting some reports I joined a PvP Match to play with my friends while my team members were still collecting reports. I got disconnected I tried to login back but I couldn't because I was banned FOREVER. It was night of FEB 2018. I can never forget that night that hour that minute.

That night I messaged every Admin that day to unban me but no one replied. I felt so lonely and left alone that night. No one stood by my side to say.

" hey Grantley I am with you".

The only thing which was running in my mind was.

" Why did I get banned? After doing all this for DL is this what I got in return"

For a long time I thought the reason was something else but the real reason is " ACCOUNT EXPLOITING"

Since many of you don't know the meaning of ACCOUNT EXPLOITING. Here it is

make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

utiliser pleinement et tirer profit de (une ressource).

But I do not take this as an appropriate reason because it doesn't exist in RULES OF CONDUCT.

Second I don't and didn't gain anything by reporting or posting on forums.

And about asking players to not the violate the law. It's duty of everything single citizen of a country or player of a game to stop people from doing the wrong thing which will later cause them to lose their account.

Players still ask me that why do you upload suggestions on forums while you get nothing.

I do not play the game but I want you guys to be happy and enjoy.

And get what you deserve.

I still miss my account Grantley and always will because that's not just an account its everything to me.

I AM DOING IT FOR THE DARK LEGENDS AND PEOPLE OF DARK LEGENDS.

- دولار/Grantley
    Congratulations! On your promotion,grantley :-))) ✌

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post: