Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [ Grantley ] Lets Together Improve Dark Legends!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post

MY JOURNEY TO SENIOR MEMBER

Today I got promoted as a senior member and this is my second time as a senior member. At first time I had used a wrong way to promote myself. Later, moderators demoted me back to Forum Adept. Now I have been promoted back thanks for love and support of Dark Legends people.

I had created Grantley originally Dollarr in 2014. My very first aim was to play PvP. So, I started PvP at level 26 and while pvping a friend of mine BOOGIEZ had asked me to join DL forums the time when I created this account. But, I never used it until DL got updated again. I wanted to do something for Dark Legends so, I posted my suggestions in my thread Called " Let's Together Make Dark Legends More Fun To Play ". I created a guild called " Forum Suggestion Team" in 2017. We were 3 members so we collected suggestions but I was in shock to know that players cared more about cleaning DL from scammers but not new updates. I had everything in DL every single vanity in 2017 so I wanted to do something for the people. I requested administration to give me permission to report against violators and they did give me permission after a long wait. I was so happy that day. I couldn't do it alone so I formed a team of 5 and created a guild " FORUM REPORTER'S TEAM"to let the players know that we will help them clean DL. After collecting some reports I joined a PvP Match to play with my friends while my team members were still collecting reports. I got disconnected I tried to login back but I couldn't because I was banned FOREVER. It was night of FEB 2018. I can never forget that night that hour that minute.

That night I messaged every Admin that day to unban me but no one replied. I felt so lonely and left alone that night. No one stood by my side to say.

" hey Grantley I am with you".

The only thing which was running in my mind was.

" Why did I get banned? After doing all this for DL is this what I got in return"

For a long time I thought the reason was something else but the real reason is " ACCOUNT EXPLOITING"

Since many of you don't know the meaning of ACCOUNT EXPLOITING. Here it is

make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

utiliser pleinement et tirer profit de (une ressource).

But I do not take this as an appropriate reason because it doesn't exist in RULES OF CONDUCT.

Second I don't and didn't gain anything by reporting or posting on forums.

And about asking players to not the violate the law. It's duty of everything single citizen of a country or player of a game to stop people from doing the wrong thing which will later cause them to lose their account.

Players still ask me that why do you upload suggestions on forums while you get nothing.

I do not play the game but I want you guys to be happy and enjoy.

And get what you deserve.

I still miss my account Grantley and always will because that's not just an account its everything to me.

I AM DOING IT FOR THE DARK LEGENDS AND PEOPLE OF DARK LEGENDS.

- دولار/Grantley
    Congratulations! On your promotion,grantley :-))) ✌

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Grats grantley
    Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Congratulations! On your promotion,grantley :-)))
    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

[B] PLAYER'S SUGGESTION

YELLOW & ORANGE GLASSMASK

Suggested by : Uptosts

NOTE : From Today Onwards The name of the player who suggested the idea will be on the edited picture.

-دولار/Grantley

#99th Suggestion [ Player's Suggestion] [ Re-Coloured/Re-Effect ]

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Great ideas bro, your doing great!
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    [B] PLAYER'S SUGGESTION

YELLOW & ORANGE GLASSMASK

Suggested by : Uptosts

NOTE : From Today Onwards The name of the player who suggested the idea will be on the edited picture.

-دولار/Grantley

#99th Suggestion [ Player's Suggestion] [ Re-Coloured/Re-Effect ]

Wow! I like it! Wish cinco bring those new colors glassmask in dl! I want to wear it!😁
    And obviously , it ill look good on both avatars e.e male and female. 😊
    Thanks! grantley.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

[B] HOUSING SYSTEM

I will be explaining the new method of housing system. Where players can visit their back yard and build swimming pools or make a garden. So, the out yard of house can be visited.

1. How can a player own a house?

Some houses can be bought with either gold or platinum.

2. Will the house be furnished or unfurnished?

The furniture can be bought by platinums or can be farmed.

3. Can we buy locations of our house?

In AL yes you can and they provide you buffs. But we all know that people of dark legends won't agree to have them because it will be PAY 2 WIN. But with no buffs or buffs only for PvE then yes players will be happy.

4. Can we decorate our house inside and out ?

Yes you can decorate your house both inside and out. But, some items are only meant for out and some for in.

5. Can we make our house stash accessable?

Yes, just like we have a stash in club where we all can access and use just like that players can use stash in their houses and grant permission to desired players.

6. Can we kick out players from our house?

Yes only the owner will have the right to kick the players out.

7. Can we grant house re-decorating permission to other players?

Yes you may have permission to do so. But grant permissions to only trusted once. The Player who has the permission can only re-arrange and he/she can't add the item in his/her personal account inventory.

8. Can players access my house when I am offline?

It will be an option to whether let them access or restrict from entering your home. You may block players from entering your house while you are offline or in your absence.

9. Can we interact with furniture?

Yes you can sit / sleep / drink / dance ( on the dancing mat ).

10. How many houses can we own & can we trade our house?

One at a time. Yes, you can trade / sell your house if you don't want it anymore. You can sell it with or without furniture.

NOTE : I really wanted to make the 100th suggestion special. Hope you all will like it.

-دولار/Grantley
    #100th Suggestion [ New ]

Last edited by Dollarr; 04-14-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Bye mates

It's time for me to say Goodbye to people of dark legends and administration. It was my pleasure to have friends like you all.

I am leaving Dark Legends. Well, I never played that game after Grantley was banned.

The reason of me coming online was to help this game stay alive by sharing my ideas. Many of my ideas have been added into the game that players aren't aware of.

This thread will stay here i won't remove it like I did to other threads.
    You can post your ideas if you want to.

I hope whenever you will hear " Dollar" you will remember me.

And دولار means Dollar in Arabic.

Bye all

-دولار/Grantley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

I am back with more exciting suggestions.

This is not an End. But, Its A New beginning For Dark Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

EFFECT SUGGESTION

[ New Suggestion ]

LUNAR GEM
    LAVA POOL

#101 Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

VANITY SUGGESTION

[ Re-Coloured/Re-Effect ]

GOLDEN ARMOR VANITY

Note : The glitter effect is displayed around the player not on the vanity.

#102 SUGGESTION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

EFFECT SUGGESTION

[ New Suggestion ]

Bubbles Effect

- دولار/Grantley

# 103 Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

EFFECT SUGGESTION

[ NEW Suggestion ]

ARMS BUBBLE EFFECT

دولار/Grantley

#104 Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

EFFECT SUGGESTION

[ New Suggestion ]
    FIRE TRIALS EFFECT

Description : I Suggest To Add The Fire Trails Effect On Any Upcoming Gems / Pets Or As A Backpack. The Trials Effect Will Be Displayed On Shoulders / Arms / Footprints. The Effect Will Only Activate As The Player Moves.

The High Resolution Video Link Has Been Uploaded.

VIDEO FILE SIZE : 1.3MB

SIDE NOTE : THE LINK DIRECTS YOU TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO FROM OFFICIAL TAPATALK PAGE AND NOT ANY 3RD PARTY ONLINE STORAGE WEBSITES.

STAY SMART STAY SAFE.

دولار/Grantley

#105 Suggestion
    https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d3b8291...4180745282.mp4

Last edited by Dollarr; 07-26-2019 at 05:58 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

[B] EMOTE STICKERS

[ New Suggestion ]
    Description : The EMOTES Will Be Displayed Above The Character Which Can Be Used To Express Your Emotions In A Cute Way. It's Better And More Visible Than Current EMOTES. My Suggestion Is Not To Replace Stickers With Old EMOTES But Add Them As A New Feature.

دولار/Grantley

#106 Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

[B] PVP MAP

[ New Suggestion ]

{ENGLISH} 󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
    Description : I would suggest administration to improve the game play for the Pvpers to help them enjoy the game and make it even more fair. This suggestion brings certain new features like [ Calling For Backup or Commanding To Attack / Retreat ]. The second feature allows players to identify which teammate is being attacked and where in the map.

{ العربية}
    الوصف: أود أن أقترح على الإدارة تحسين طريقة لعب Pvpers لمساعدتهم على الاستمتاع باللعبة وجعلها أكثر إنصافًا. يجلب هذا الاقتراح بعض الميزات الجديدة مثل [Calling For Backup أو Commanding To Attack / Retreat]. الميزة الثانية تسمح للاعبين بتحديد هوية زميله الذي يتعرض للهجوم وأين في الخريطة.

{FRENCH}
    Description: Je suggérer à l'administration d'améliorer le jeu pour les joueurs Pvpers afin de les aider à apprécier le jeu et à le rendre encore plus juste. Cette suggestion apporte certaines nouvelles fonctionnalités telles que [Demande de sauvegarde ou Commande pour une attaque / une retraite]. La deuxième fonctionnalité permet aux joueurs d’identifier quel coéquipier est attaqué et où sur la carte.

{SPANISH}
    Descripción: sugerir administración para mejorar el juego para los Pvpers para ayudarlos a disfrutar del juego y hacerlo aún más justo. Esta sugerencia trae ciertas características nuevas como [Llamar para hacer una copia de seguridad o Comandar para atacar / retirarse]. La segunda característica permite a los jugadores identificar qué compañero de equipo está siendo atacado y en qué punto del mapa.

{PORTUGUESE}
    Descrição: Eu sugerir a administração para melhorar o jogo para os Pvpers para ajudá-los a aproveitar o jogo e torná-lo ainda mais justo. Essa sugestão traz alguns novos recursos como [Solicitando Backup ou Comando para Atacar / Recuar]. O segundo recurso permite que os jogadores identifiquem quais companheiros estão sendo atacados e onde estão no mapa.

{हिंदी}

मैं प्रशासन को सुझाव दूंगा कि वे गेम का आनंद लेने में मदद करने के लिए Pvpers के लिए खेल खेलने में सुधार करें और इसे और अधिक निष्पक्ष बनाएं। यह सुझाव कुछ नई विशेषताओं को लाता है जैसे [कॉलिंग फॉर बैकअप या कमांडिंग टू अटैक / रिट्रीट]। दूसरी विशेषता खिलाड़ियों को यह पहचानने की अनुमति देती है कि किस टीम के साथी पर हमला किया जा रहा है और नक्शे में कहां है।

دولار/Grantley

#107 SUGGESTION

Last edited by Dollarr; 07-27-2019 at 02:46 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

VANITY SUGGESTION

[ New Suggestion ]
    Fireworks Banner Suggestion

دولار/Grantley

#108 Suggestion

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

GOLDEN PASS
    [ New Suggestion ]
    ENGLISH 󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

We have seen this feature in many well-known games across the world. Why not bring in dark legends. This features allows players to gain some special privileges by purchasing the golden pass each season and get a special arcane weapon or vanity depending upon the decision of Administration. Players who buy golden pass shall have a special golden name effect until the season ends. Each season shall give task to players to complete and level up for the mega reward. Tasks and rewards will be decided by administration.

العربية

لقد رأينا هذه الميزة في العديد من الألعاب المعروفة في جميع أنحاء العالم. لماذا لا تجلب الأساطير المظلمة. تتيح هذه الميزات للاعبين الحصول على بعض الامتيازات الخاصة من خلال شراء التمريرة الذهبية كل موسم والحصول على سلاح غامض خاص أو الغرور اعتمادًا على قرار الإدارة. يجب أن يكون للاعبين الذين يقومون بشراء البطاقة الذهبية تأثير اسم ذهبي خاص حتى نهاية الموسم. يجب أن يعطي كل موسم مهمة للاعبين لإكمال المكافأة الضخمة. سيتم تحديد المهام والمكافآت من قبل الإدارة.

FRANÇAIS

Nous avons vu cette fonctionnalité dans de nombreux jeux bien connus à travers le monde. Pourquoi ne pas introduire des légendes sombres. Cette fonctionnalité permet aux joueurs d’obtenir des privilèges spéciaux en achetant le Golden Pass chaque saison et d’obtenir une arme ou une vanité arcanique spéciale, en fonction de la décision de l’Administration. Les joueurs qui achètent une passe en or auront un effet de nom en or spécial jusqu'à la fin de la saison. Chaque saison doit donner aux joueurs la tâche de terminer et d’évoluer pour la méga récompense. Les tâches et les récompenses seront décidées par l'administration.

ESPAÑOL

Hemos visto esta característica en muchos juegos conocidos en todo el mundo. ¿Por qué no traer leyendas oscuras? Esta característica permite a los jugadores obtener algunos privilegios especiales al comprar el pase de oro cada temporada y obtener un arma arcana especial o un tocador dependiendo de la decisión de la Administración. Los jugadores que compren un pase dorado tendrán un efecto especial de nombre dorado hasta que termine la temporada. Cada temporada dará a los jugadores la tarea de completar y subir de nivel para la mega recompensa. Las tareas y recompensas serán decididas por la administración.

PORTUGUÊS

Temos visto esse recurso em muitos jogos conhecidos em todo o mundo. Por que não trazer lendas sombrias? Esse recurso permite que os jogadores ganhem alguns privilégios especiais comprando o passe de ouro a cada temporada e ganhando uma arma especial ou vaidade dependendo da decisão da Administração. Os jogadores que comprarem o passe de ouro terão um efeito especial de nome de ouro até o final da temporada. Cada temporada deve dar tarefa aos jogadores para completar e subir de nível para a mega recompensa. Tarefas e recompensas serão decididas pela administração.

-دولار/Grantley

#109 Suggestion

https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d497ff6...5094993758.mp4https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d49804a...5095992975.mp4
    Last edited by Dollarr; 08-06-2019 at 09:13 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dollarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Glitter Effect
    [ Re-Coloured / Re-Effect Suggestion ]

-دولار/Grantley

#110 Suggestion

https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d6b571e...7315446848.mp4

Last edited by Dollarr; 09-01-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Trial Cards Suggestion
    [ New Suggestion ]
    English 󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I am suggesting this for players who can't afford their desired equipment or vanity. Trial cards will be much cheaper than the real equipment / vanity. I suggest the cards to be introduced as a drop in a game or low worth gold item but, not platinums. Trial cards can be tradeable only before they are opened. Once you open them you will no longer be able to trade them. Trial cards may come in different trial periods as per following ( 1H / 12H / 1 DAY / 7 DAYS / 1 MONTH ). The drops rarity and gold price may increase upon the trial periods.

العربية

أقترح هذا على اللاعبين الذين لا يستطيعون تحمل تكلفة المعدات أو الغرور المطلوب. ستكون البطاقات التجريبية أرخص بكثير من المعدات / الغرور الحقيقي. أقترح إدخال البطاقات كنقطة في لعبة أو عنصر ذهبي منخفض القيمة ، وليس كبلاتين. يمكن أن تكون البطاقات التجريبية قابلة للتداول فقط قبل فتحها. بمجرد فتحها ، لن تكون قادرًا على التداول بها. قد تأتي البطاقات التجريبية في فترات تجريبية مختلفة وفقًا لما يلي (1H / 12H / 1 DAY / 7 DAYS / 1 MONTH).

FRANÇAIS

Je suggère cela pour les joueurs qui ne peuvent pas se permettre l'équipement ou la vanité désirés. Les cartes d'essai seront beaucoup moins chères que l'équipement réel / la vanité. Je suggère que les cartes soient introduites comme une goutte dans un jeu ou un objet d’or de faible valeur, mais pas de platine. Les cartes d'essai ne peuvent être échangées qu'avant leur ouverture. Une fois que vous les aurez ouverts, vous ne pourrez plus les échanger. Les cartes d'essai peuvent être présentées selon différentes périodes (1H / 12H / 1 JOUR / 7 JOUR / 1 MOIS). La rareté des gouttes et le prix de l’or peuvent augmenter au cours des périodes d’essai.

Español

Estoy sugiriendo esto para los jugadores que no pueden pagar el equipo o la vanidad que desean. Las tarjetas de prueba serán mucho más baratas que el equipo / tocador real. Sugiero que las cartas se introduzcan como una gota en un juego o un objeto de oro de bajo valor, pero no como platinos. Las tarjetas de prueba solo se pueden cambiar antes de abrirlas. Una vez que los abras, ya no podrás intercambiarlos. Las tarjetas de prueba pueden venir en diferentes períodos de prueba según lo siguiente (1H / 12H / 1 DÍA / 7 DÍAS / 1 MES). La rareza de las gotas y el precio del oro pueden aumentar en los períodos de prueba.

Português

Estou sugerindo isso para jogadores que não podem pagar pelo equipamento ou vaidade desejados. Os cartões de teste serão muito mais baratos que o equipamento / vaidade real. Sugiro que as cartas sejam introduzidas como uma gota em um jogo ou item de ouro de baixo valor, mas não platina. Os cartões de teste podem ser trocados apenas antes de serem abertos. Depois de abri-los, você não poderá mais trocá-los. Os cartões de teste podem vir em diferentes períodos de teste, conforme a seguir (1H / 12H / 1 DIA / 7 DIAS / 1 MÊS). A raridade das gotas e o preço do ouro podem aumentar nos períodos de teste.

-دولار/Grantley

#111 Suggestion