Results 1 to 16 of 16

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I donít understand.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default I donít understand.

    Can someone give me an actual answer as to why enchantments are still in the game.
    NO ONE WANTS THEM.
    I have not seen one person say enchants are good for the game besides maybe Jen who has dumped like $10k irl into platinum. Not everyone can afford to do tht though.
    They killed like 90% of the end game community and ruined high as well as low lvl pvp. I get that it brings in money from platinum, but no one seems to understand just how damaging it is to the pl player base. All I want to do is pvp at the levels I enjoy.
    Last edited by Snacking; 02-17-2019 at 01:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member burntoutdex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Aussie m8
    Posts
    523
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    400
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

    Default

    Unfortunately, they're not getting removed. Instead of complaining, why not offer a solution to improve the system?

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    Unfortunately, they're not getting removed. Instead of complaining, why not offer a solution to improve the system?
    I have. They donít listen to solutions, I was looking for an answer as to why they wonít, not whether or not they will be staying.

  5. #4
    Forum Adept fruitbattwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    How would you go about removing a feature that people have spent large quantities of in game gold and real money on? You can’t. The backlash from removing the feature would be even worse than the effect it has now. Sure, you’re frustrated but you should know by now that a post like this makes your chances of getting a solid answer even worse.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
    How would you go about removing a feature that people have spent large quantities of in game gold and real money on? You can’t. The backlash from removing the feature would be even worse than the effect it has now. Sure, you’re frustrated but you should know by now that a post like this makes your chances of getting a solid answer even worse.
    Bet, how abt this one. Why havenít they been nerfed?
    That way they arenít game breaking and destructive towards the community but still hold their value as they will still be useful.

  8. #6
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Two solutions.

    Either make enchantment stats active only in PvE, or give hosts an option to disable enchantments when hosting any type of PvP game. In either case, they are not being removed from PL.


    Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:


  10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,125
    Thanked in
    1,602 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Two solutions.

    Either make enchantment stats active only in PvE, or give hosts an option to disable enchantments when hosting any type of PvP game. In either case, they are not being removed from PL.


    Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Nice suggestion. I’ll pass this along.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Banned xzLegendszx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    408
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    473
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Nice suggestion. Iíll pass this along.
    REMIEM WELCOME BACK!!

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

  13. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Nice suggestion. I’ll pass this along.
    Oh my god, best news Iíve heard in a long time.
    Welcome back remi!!! <3

  14. #10
    Blogger Buchmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turn around
    Posts
    761
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Nice suggestion. I’ll pass this along.
    Name:  RemiemtheHero.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  228.3 KB

    Cool, thanks Rem

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Banned Draebatad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Guarding Alterra
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Nice suggestion. Iíll pass this along.
    Thank you so much.

    I am glad you agree and deeply appreciate your support on these potential remedies to the enchantments dilemma PL has been facing for so long.

    And it's a dream come true that you're back. Have been posting hints all over the forums and elsewhere that we really need a dedicated community person, and now we've got the best back in action. A huge win for the legends games!

    Cheers


    Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    859
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    237
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    195
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Nice suggestion. Iíll pass this along.
    Amazing! Such good news we have you back to help as a voice.

  19. #13
    Senior Member 3pc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    So Flooo
    Posts
    908
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    227
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    170
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Nice suggestion. I’ll pass this along.
    Rem is back 😱 2019 finna be a good year wya gary

  20. #14
    Senior Member Communion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    I don't understand it either, btw, enchantments can be embedded into any and all level 1-105 items? I'm still not sure about this, but I might have to make a thread just to scrape an answer for this one question.

  21. #15
    Senior Member Dolloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockwall Forts
    Posts
    1,081
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    596
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    768
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    I don't understand it either, btw, enchantments can be embedded into any and all level 1-105 items? I'm still not sure about this, but I might have to make a thread just to scrape an answer for this one question.
    Enchantments can be embedded into...

    Level 30 (legendary/pink):
    - amulets
    - rings

    Level 50-105 (epic/purple, legendary/pink, elite/dark purple, mythic):
    - 1h weapons
    - 2h weapons
    - armors
    - shields
    - amulets
    - rings

    You cannot enchant items under level 30. The only items that you can enchant under 50 are level 30 legendary rings and amulets.

    All level 50-105 epic and above rarity items can be enchanted except for helms.

  22. #16
    Senior Member Communion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Alterra
    Posts
    689
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Enchantments can be embedded into...

    Level 30 (legendary/pink):
    - amulets
    - rings

    Level 50-105 (epic/purple, legendary/pink, elite/dark purple, mythic):
    - 1h weapons
    - 2h weapons
    - armors
    - shields
    - amulets
    - rings

    You cannot enchant items under level 30. The only items that you can enchant under 50 are level 30 legendary rings and amulets.

    All level 50-105 epic and above rarity items can be enchanted except for helms.
    Wow, nice! Thanks for your informative response.

Similar Threads

  1. No understand
    By cami in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. Do you understand?
    By Hawkbby in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:13 PM
  3. I do not understand.
    By Helpmehelpme in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:07 PM
  4. I understand that the new map
    By Hamby in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 10:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •