2. The Following User Says Thank You to Supatra. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Supatra. View Post
    He is crazy

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk
    I made a thread on racism earlier and it got deleted ..Well it's getting worse with stupid people coming out to showcase their backward thinking ..imo these people should be handled by sts to create a non toxic atmosphere for all

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

There are alot of toxic players in game as we speak. I agree that action needs to taken against those that continually harass and throw up the racisms against others. You got ppl running round thinking they own the game and can say what they want to others. Downing ppl that aren't as "rich" as they are etc. Over the yrs I have met several decent ppl in game but yet they are run off from the harassment from others. I do believe and suggested before that a public chat type moderation should be enforced. I know there are 5min mutes and such but maybe these should be turned into 1 day bans instead of mutes. Repeat offenders will probably in turn get tired of being banned every other day and maybe stop their actions all togather.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    There are alot of toxic players in game as we speak. I agree that action needs to taken against those that continually harass and throw up the racisms against others. You got ppl running round thinking they own the game and can say what they want to others. Downing ppl that aren't as "rich" as they are etc. Over the yrs I have met several decent ppl in game but yet they are run off from the harassment from others. I do believe and suggested before that a public chat type moderation should be enforced. I know there are 5min mutes and such but maybe these should be turned into 1 day bans instead of mutes. Repeat offenders will probably in turn get tired of being banned every other day and maybe stop their actions all togather.
    Good idea

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Msidgaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    Good ideia

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It's a good idea, they've also harassed me for years just because I bought platinum and, sometimes, you can not play because of those people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Thanks to those that liked my idea here. I personally think that its sad people come on a game just to degrade and harass other players. It seems like this happens a lot to the new players. They want to come to the game to get a new experience...instead they get laughed off the game from being new. And the hatred from a lot of players is just astonishing. I myself have been a victim of harassment here but now its just down right mean what ppl say to each other. I just hope sts can come up with a chat system that would block some of this. Lol on avakin u can't hardly say anything remotely bad maybe it should be like that. 🙂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post: