Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Set's Auras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default New Set's Auras

Why are lvl71 tainted and endless set's auras the same as lvl66 ones ( blue and red ) and not as the respective colors of the new sets ( grey and purple ).
    Can this be changed?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dadansn For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1 hope they can be different

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gangsster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I think the fact they changed the color of the sets is already enough. If they gonna make an aura everytime they make an endless/tainted sets we gonna have alot....look at speed sets for example. They all have same aura its more easy to tell that way insted of knowing each aura

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

aura on players are not important as per sts ... only pets have great aura now i.e zhulong......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    I think the fact they changed the color of the sets is already enough. If they gonna make an aura everytime they make an endless/tainted sets we gonna have alot....look at speed sets for example. They all have same aura its more easy to tell that way insted of knowing each aura

Set auras "NEED" to be different........ LV.66 and LV.71 sets need to NOT appear the same... Just create a NEW set instead..... We did that aura last year.....

People who put time and money into this game want better than what the LV.71 sets delver, in terms of "visual".....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Auras don't make u stronger, focus on stats for a change guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Auras don't make u stronger, focus on stats for a change guys.

This is "not" about an aura obsession..... This is about a "visual" difference based on "level".......

The stats "are" clearly higher, no complaints there.......... It'd be best to post more "relevantly", if you want to talk about "stats", a "new thread" would suffice......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Why is it so important to be able to easily recognise whether a player is wearing a 66 or 71 set? If its for "faster smoother runs" look at stats before you run (not that there's a huge difference and the procs on 66 gears are arguably better)

As somebody already said, Nox, Tox, Venom all have the same aura and I don't think this has ever been an issue. Sorry if I'm missing something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    This is "not" about an aura obsession..... This is about a "visual" difference based on "level".......

The stats "are" clearly higher, no complaints there.......... It'd be best to post more "relevantly", if you want to talk about "stats", a "new thread" would suffice......
    K ty for your input...LOL..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    Why is it so important to be able to easily recognise whether a player is wearing a 66 or 71 set? If its for "faster smoother runs" look at stats before you run (not that there's a huge difference and the procs on 66 gears are arguably better)

As somebody already said, Nox, Tox, Venom all have the same aura and I don't think this has ever been an issue. Sorry if I'm missing something.

Please don't speak for "individuals".......

If "you have" the set and you are not concerned with the appearance, just log in and play.......

Why does it matter to "you" what "others" want after their investment?????

This is not an "unreasonable" issue bought up by the OP.......

If you want to discuss "speed sets", you should probably construct a "new thread"..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

As others have mentioned it’s not that important there are other important things out there which the sts needs to focus on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Please don't speak for "individuals".......

If "you have" the set and you are not concerned with the appearance, just log in and play.......

Why does it matter to "you" what "others" want after their investment?????

This is not an "unreasonable" issue bought up by the OP.......

If you want to discuss "speed sets", you should probably construct a "new thread"..........
    I spoke for myself as an individual.

I have the set and have just been playing.

I'd prefer devs put their time effort and resources into aspects of the game that require it, that would make a much more significant improvement than " aura obsession"

Its not completely unreasonable I suppose but I've yet to see any reason why it would be considered an important change to make?

I don't want to discuss speed sets, I used speed sets to highlight that this is not out of the norm for different level set equipment to have the same aura.

*waits for salty reply*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I spoke for myself as an individual.

I have the set and have just been playing.

I'd prefer devs put their time effort and resources into aspects of the game that require it, that would make a much more significant improvement than " aura obsession"

Its not completely unreasonable I suppose but I've yet to see any reason why it would be considered an important change to make?

I don't want to discuss speed sets, I used speed sets to highlight that this is not out of the norm for different level set equipment to have the same aura.

*waits for salty reply*
    LOL....

Like what????? Can you please tell us what the devs "need" to be doing???? I did not know they only did the work "you" preferred.....

While events are "live", active "feedback" is always welcomed......

Please do not tell the customers to "refrain" from posting "sensible" feedback........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Sensible feedback is brilliant, my issue is you haven't provided a single reason why its imperative that they change how set auras work to suit you?

Clearly devs don't work for me. Go ask your guild if they'd prefer a new aura on 71 set gears or a new expansion.

Everybody is entitled to voice their opinion, also people are allowed to disagree with anyone's opinion especially when its not backed up with evidence, logic and rational thought. My post was asking why it is so important. You failed to answer that and immediately attempted to attack my position. If you want a mindless argument or slanging match there are plenty of people who will happily oblige, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Provide a rational argument for your case and if I'm wrong I will stfu.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Sensible feedback is brilliant, my issue is you haven't provided a single reason why its imperative that they change how set auras work to suit you?

Clearly devs don't work for me. Go ask your guild if they'd prefer a new aura on 71 set gears or a new expansion.

Everybody is entitled to voice their opinion, also people are allowed to disagree with anyone's opinion especially when its not backed up with evidence, logic and rational thought. My post was asking why it is so important. You failed to answer that and immediately attempted to attack my position. If you want a mindless argument or slanging match there are plenty of people who will happily oblige, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Provide a rational argument for your case and if I'm wrong I will stfu.
    To clear that up......

When running maps, it's good to know the "set level" to get a better analysis of our other PT members, for an assortment of reasons....

Things like speed sets don't really matter because those are more "individual" and are generally used for less competitive maps/scenarios........

They also have "new" accompanying pets and "new" color tainteds...... Why keep the auras the same?????

If there were a lv 41 rendtail and a lv 71 rendtail, it would be good to have a different aura color, logically.........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

To clear that up......

When running maps, it's good to know the "set level" to get a better analysis of our other PT members, for an assortment of reasons....

Things like speed sets don't really matter because those are more "individual" and are generally used for less competitive maps/scenarios........

They also have "new" accompanying pets and "new" color tainteds...... Why keep the auras the same?????

If there were a lv 41 rendtail and a lv 71 rendtail, it would be good to have a different aura color, logically.........
    woW hE HaS TaInTed LvL 71. Bruh. Have you actually read the stat diffrence between the 2 sets? U can literally have higher stats with 66 tainted if u had above average awakens. And since u said its running maps=pve it barely makes any diffrence if they had 66 or 71 its 5 levels. It was 5 more primary stats on the 71 set i belive. And lemme go back to the example i made, the diffrence between speed set level 10 and level 50 is HUGE. You would care more about that if you want your runs to be faster and less chance of dying.

I do belive tho you're just a person who looted 1 item and wants an aura just to show off. Tainted was special last year, not anymore. Grow up and understand that others have opnions, others also had this set like me and it really dosent matter.

an alxe

22. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Changing color is a minor improvement which is not time consuming at all, or in other word it wont take dev's focus away from the next project they are working on.

I dont think its rude to ask for such quallity of life change, expecially in a time when events are all about vanities / looks.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dadansn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i would rather see a change in description too.
    so many endless and tainted sets with 66 and 71 in cs
    and sometimes hard to see on a small screen.

a 66 endless love and tainted love
    a 71 wounded heart and broken heart

or whatever name appropriate to love sets .. i don't care.
    if they are getting a slightly different "aura" (which i still
    would love to disable from showing any aura) would be nice.

the aura thing .. when walking in town and there is a set aura
    which looks interesting and i look up stats, it would be nice to see
    if the stats are a endless, tainted, wounded or broken stat.
    not that i care if the owner has type a, b oder c set but to compare
    the possible stats with a specitic set or item.

and no, not everyone is keen to explain their awakenings or gems
    used in the set. and if they are using a vanity, you cannot tell if the
    stats are based on 66 or 71 from the color of clothes.

the difference is not big, true. but the overall stats are an interesting
    fact and if you know that the broken heart set is +450 health and so
    on, you can figure out if you can improve your own gear a little.

a nice detail would also be, if you wold be able to "click and examine"
    the others items (not grabbing or stealing), just click and see what it
    is in detail.

in pve, i don't give a fork about others stats. if we are running a map,
    we are running a map. no one is left behind because of bad stats. this
    is teamplay not an egoshooter. IMHO.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    woW hE HaS TaInTed LvL 71. Bruh. Have you actually read the stat diffrence between the 2 sets? U can literally have higher stats with 66 tainted if u had above average awakens. And since u said its running maps=pve it barely makes any diffrence if they had 66 or 71 its 5 levels. It was 5 more primary stats on the 71 set i belive. And lemme go back to the example i made, the diffrence between speed set level 10 and level 50 is HUGE. You would care more about that if you want your runs to be faster and less chance of dying.

I do belive tho you're just a person who looted 1 item and wants an aura just to show off. Tainted was special last year, not anymore. Grow up and understand that others have opnions, others also had this set like me and it really dosent matter.

Like I said before, "this particular" thread is about the "aura" appearance....

The stats are "another issue" and my point is, why are people "hijacking" this thread when the OP's feedback is sensible???

There are things that can be said about what we prefer in terms of "stats" and "procs", and I have my own "separate" feedback about those alternate subjects as well, so when ready, I will appropriately submit a thread or reply to a "similar" thread......

Bottom line is, if you have an issue with the stats or the proc, start a new thread.... "This" thread is solely about the appearance and is is not unreasonable....

And I'm not just some guy who looted "1" item and and wants "auras".... To be honest, like I said "last year", I'm not really a fan of "Tainted and Endless" auras, they can just come plain instead of having "hearts" as an aura..... The point is, if we are going to be "forced" to have those "set auras", a difference in appearance would be greatly appreciated.........

Stop hijacking posts guys, if your replies aren't "relevant", "constructive", or "sensible", please just "read" posts......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Like I said before, "this particular" thread is about the "aura" appearance....

The stats are "another issue" and my point is, why are people "hijacking" this thread when the OP's feedback is sensible???

There are things that can be said about what we prefer in terms of "stats" and "procs", and I have my own "separate" feedback about those alternate subjects as well, so when ready, I will appropriately submit a thread or reply to a "similar" thread......

Bottom line is, if you have an issue with the stats or the proc, start a new thread.... "This" thread is solely about the appearance and is is not unreasonable....

And I'm not just some guy who looted "1" item and and wants "auras".... To be honest, like I said "last year", I'm not really a fan of "Tainted and Endless" auras, they can just come plain instead of having "hearts" as an aura..... The point is, if we are going to be "forced" to have those "set auras", a difference in appearance would be greatly appreciated.........

Stop hijacking posts guys, if your replies aren't "relevant", "constructive", or "sensible", please just "read" posts......
    There is little to no reason to debate over the fact of these auras being different. That is just players wanting something different. This arua change will do zero to enhance gameplay. Its not a quality of life update.