Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Set's Auras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    There is little to no reason to debate over the fact of these auras being different. That is just players wanting something different. This arua change will do zero to enhance gameplay. Its not a quality of life update.
    No one is complaining about the gameplay...... It's actually been pretty fun thus far, thus making this "more" of a quality of life issue........... If you pay closer attention to the posts, you'd see that it's been mentioned that there is not even a desire for the aura.... Some would prefer no aura instead of hearts..... Basically, if we have no choice but to have a heart aura, it would be good if the LV.66 and LV.77 sets had "different" color hearts.........

I personally got the set "just cause", in actuality, I'd be good with my legendary stuff.... Which is why I'm not ranting about the stats... I knew the stats and procs before investing....... Basically, I'm just participating to get a set with slightly better stats that has a bow that I "prefer" the "Duskbringer" over, due to it's multi-fire attribute......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Sts said in the past that they won't be releasing items with tons of auras as they thought it as being overdone, this is probably just a product of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    No one is complaining about the gameplay...... It's actually been pretty fun thus far, thus making this "more" of a quality of life issue........... If you pay closer attention to the posts, you'd see that it's been mentioned that there is not even a desire for the aura.... Some would prefer no aura instead of hearts..... Basically, if we have no choice but to have a heart aura, it would be good if the LV.66 and LV.77 sets had "different" color hearts.........

I personally got the set "just cause", in actuality, I'd be good with my legendary stuff.... Which is why I'm not ranting about the stats... I knew the stats and procs before investing....... Basically, I'm just participating to get a set with slightly better stats that has a bow that I "prefer" the "Duskbringer" over, due to it's multi-fire attribute......
    The fact remains bro that an aura has nothing to do with what we call a quality of life change. The only way i could see that being a quality change is that there being an option to disable aura visuals all together. Its really not about a singular set. That would be a quality of life change. Differentiating set auras cause of a lvl gap does nothing but only for the user via getting a new visual.

U start by policing the thread about "make a new thread this ect ect.." Then start on your own tangent. Kinda contradict yourself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    The fact remains bro that an aura has nothing to do with what we call a quality of life change. The only way i could see that being a quality change is that there being an option to disable aura visuals all together. Its really not about a singular set. That would be a quality of life change. Differentiating set auras cause of a lvl gap does nothing but only for the user via getting a new visual.

U start by policing the thread about "make a new thread this ect ect.." Then start on your own tangent. Kinda contradict yourself.
    If this is such a small, irrelevant, useless topic, why give it so much attention????

It's already clear that you have "other" set related issues that "you" consider to be "underachieving" or "disappointing", so, why come to "this" thread to take out your "frustrations" against STS in the form of 'Hijacking" the posts of others?????

Stop being a big "baby".....

If you have an "issue" with the current "state of development", please be a mature "adult" and appropriately post feedback in the "appropriate" sections........

No DEV is going to be "your daddy" and come here to spoil you, be professional and submit your grievances/feedback "accordingly", so that the "issues" can be adequately tackled, if necessary.........

Please stop "hijacking" the post of others to express your "disappointment" in what the DEVs has put together..... Start your "own" thread......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    If this is such a small, irrelevant, useless topic, why give it so much attention????

It's already clear that you have "other" set related issues that "you" consider to be "underachieving" or "disappointing", so, why come to "this" thread to take out your "frustrations" against STS in the form of 'Hijacking" the posts of others?????

Stop being a big "baby".....

If you have an "issue" with the current "state of development", please be a mature "adult" and appropriately post feedback in the "appropriate" sections........

No DEV is going to be "your daddy" and come here to spoil you, be professional and submit your grievances/feedback "accordingly", so that the "issues" can be adequately tackled, if necessary.........

Please stop "hijacking" the post of others to express your "disappointment" in what the DEVs has put together..... Start your "own" thread......
    Your statment is full of inaccurate word salad. I only pointed out that an aura change isnt pertinent ( which is soley my opinion). I wil stop coming to the thread as i know i can be jerky soemtimes. That being said, u can maybe head some of your own advice. Using 50 quotation marks doesn't help any case. Can u see how heated you go over this issue? I implore you to re-read our exchange. Strong opinions come with adversity, it beez like that sometimes.

Maybe instead of trying to come at me without logic, you can evaluate the situation properly and make a more direct statement.i dont think im the only one who had a personal agenda here. Good day to this thread, and u sir.

InB4:Lock:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Some want aura. Some don’t. I get it. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: