Thread: End game maps Deep Marsh/ Elite Raids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Default End game maps Deep Marsh/ Elite Raids

Hey developers,

allow me to share with you 2 suggestions.

Deep Marsh:
    can you, please, reconsider reducing time needed to open portal for Deep Marsh? We need wait too long for it to be opened. I do not know, what it takes in consideration to filling up Deep Marsh bar (kills in swamp, number of runs in swamp, anything else?), but now it takes really a long time for portal to be opened for 24h. It was great during Lunar event, when portal was opened each 3rd / 4th day, but check Deep Marsh bar now after Lunar event, 4 days and bar is barely filled, waiting for Deep Marsh portal now is like waiting for Godot. I would love to see portal open permanently ( ), but it will be also fine, when portal will open just like it was during Lunar event. Deep Marsh is the only map, which is not boring after 30 minutes of play (my personal opinion), it is worth running and i had a lot of fun with friends in parties in last 2 portals.

Elite raids:
    I PM-ed one developer with idea of bringing gold farming back to elite raid maps. Not with 4 rogues hydra map or broken high gold drops, but with gold drop equal to Elite Southern Gates (Esg). I would love to see 12p hydra raids, just like they were intended, back alive with Esg gold drop rate for end game players. Every Esg run in party last like 1 minute, and 12p hydra map lasted like 1 min, 1:30 min or more. It has many + like active end game map, interaction with other lvl 71 players on same map, usefulness of mireguard set (latest gear at all), 2nd source of gold farming.

*Note: active Elite raids might fix my 1st suggestion (Deep Marsh would be open more often).
    *Note 2: Some people might think, that i want farm more gold, well i did test and 1 deep marsh run last approx 20 minutes and i can farm a lot more gold in same time spent in Esg. Same for Hydra gold farming, i want equal gold drop to Esg gold drop and it would take same/more time to kill Hydra. (mire set pieces are just bonus :P)

Developers, Thank you for reading this.
    Last edited by Marosok; 02-17-2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Edit for edit.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

You actually make more and need less to make gold from esg, the gold at esg is capped while the one in deep marsh isn't.
    +1 for making deep go up faster
    -1 for returning gold to elite infested/bog

We need less places that drop OP gold loot and more actual stuff to farm that requires good gears. GL just made things worse lol.