Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Pvp feedback

Attention Cinco, you asked for feedback so I'm going to list every single flaw that I can about PVP:

1. Commando are now the weakest class (This has been said dozens of times on forums but it keeps getting ignored) in PVP because every other class has high armor and a fair amount of dodge
    2. I was told Operatives blur can push their dodge over 40 and even over 50... That's ridiculous with the amount of dodge and armor they now have, not to mention precision boosts their crit over 100
    3. The Lash skill hits way too often and does a lot of overtime damage. The Wall bug still exists and now that damage is so high, it takes one lash against the wall to completely shred a commando or engineer in less than 10 seconds
    4. The canon gives commandos a lot of armor but it doesn't deal as much damage per second, does not give any critical attributes, and has same amount dodge as operatives or engineers so its pretty much useless in PvP now
    5. If operatives are able to deal high damage with a high hit % and all of that crit, commandos and engineers should have way more armor than them not the same amount
    6. The Honor Arena is so bad, literally nobody uses it anymore. People would rather do regular PvP than use the honor arena
    7. It's extremely unbalanced and operatives STILL DOMINATE IT... I've seen a Lvl51 Operative dominate commandos and engineers in the honor arena
    8. Forget the honor arena...
    9. Remove the mod effect on everyone's gear. I'm not saying remove mods entirely and screw over the people that invest into them. I'm saying why not make mods a requirement for PvE/Quests only and turn it off in the PvP arena, just like when the super mom bouquet event gave everyone 3x damage in PvP and STS was able to remove the effect and only make it usable in PVE... Increase the difficulty of enemies to the point where you HAVE TO HAVE 400+ dmg to get through a map. This way people will still need to buy mods if they want to Lvl up, farm, do quests etc. This could fix the PvP problem while keeping mods relevant. Everyone is going to still need mods to cap and do quest.
    10. If PvP is reversed back to its old state, MORE players will PvP since it will no longer be pay to win. Players that gave up on SL mainly because of mods would return and the game will be active again now that there's a new cap with more challenges and new gear.

Side note: I'm pretty damn good at commando and I've been pvping for years, now i get beat by players that dont know what they're doing but can literally auto shoot me to death in a fight and I've seen this happen to other good players too... Its frustrating and the main reason a lot of players don't PvP anymore.
    Last edited by MickJenkins; 02-20-2019 at 03:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MickJenkins For This Useful Post: