Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Level 61 Cap!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    is it worth playing SL again?
    Pros/ Cons of the 61 cap update (Also my opinion)

Pros:
    1) New levels to farm ( As well as 4 new maps & 5 New bases)

2) New Epic, legendary, and elite implants.

3) New Legendary & Super elite gear and weapons. (Collecting the full super elite set for your class grants a stat boost accordingly; in addition to an aura underneath your character)

4) Epic, legendary, & Super Elite sets for Commando. (Versus the old 50-55 valk sets, this new Commando gear substantially provides a boost in hp for commandos, making commandos more tanky than ever.)

5) Implement of farming (There are more weekly quests added to the new cap that implements the ideas of farming; one quest in which you can do to earn a vanity set. In addition there is the ability to farm for the super elite gear itself or farming crafting materials to craft the gear and the new legendary and super elite weapon.)

6) Reinstated Farming Squids, Xrays, Devs, etc. for any level.

Cons:
    1) Too much crafting materials (Farming all 4 maps in one rundown will add about 100 crafting materials, making it easier & faster for your inventory to get full. There has been many suggestions from the community on handling this situation which has yet to be responded to.)

2) Lack of a 61 cap guide (Just like StS does for its other games, especially arcane legends, I feel it lacked in providing us with a guide on the new items, gear, etc. I say this for two reasons:

- A) The Commando ion access code, I’ve only seen one person drop this item to craft the legendary version of the new weapons. This has left the community wondering about its drop rate, which has yet to be answered.

- B) Lvl 56 Legendary FMC Distortion Implant. The new 80 dmg implant has me personally wondering if there’s an elite version of this item. I believe I saw an elite version of a new 56 implant, which had me furious about this dmg implant; which is also yet to be answered)

3)Same Old, same old (After completing your levels, gaining the new super elite set, & finishing your weekly vanity quest, there’s really nothing more to do besides farm for devs and xrays, or pvp, which is lacking in participants. Idk I enjoyed this update but I do hope one day they just add or implement more content to keep the community busy and engaged such as:

A) Create a timed tdm pvp/ ctf room. (I say timed bc ppl who dislike pvp don’t realize it’s suppose to be a 3v3 game mode, not a 1v1 mode, hence the name team death match. I don’t know mods affect the new 61 pvp bc I haven’t played much of it yet, but I believe the new sets balance out the classes nicely.)

B) Add Elite Versions of all maps. (These new elite maps contain a new rarity of gear and vanity that can be farmed through quest and flat out farming) P.S. new rarity name Galactic does sound nice.

C) Vendor in Star legends which contains new gear, implants, and vanity that can be traded for ‘space coins’ randomly dropped from bosses you defeat.

D) New and improved leaderboard, seasons, and rewards. ( Basically a LB like arcane legends which actually means something when your name is up there every season, which gives you a vanity back at the end of the season based on whose name is on the lb for what reason; most pve kills, tdm kills, achievement pts, etc.)

Now I hope this help you decide if it’s worth playing again. If you want to check the new update first hand, then by all means, but there is nothing too crucial in this 61 update that would make me say “wow this game is amazing now.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raww For This Useful Post: