Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Level 61 Cap!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Thanks for the (rather generous) appraisal, Raww. Some responses:

With respect to crafting materials - today's update will add a liquidation value to these items so you can earn credits from the stuff you don't want/need.

On the subject of elite crafting component and schematic drops - they are indeed very rare. Bios, hulks and bosses all have a chance to drop these. I don't see players farming the mid-level miniboss monsters as much; instead going straight to the end boss with expectations of higher drop chances. This is not a good strategy. I would recommend sweeping the entire zone and eliminating all of the monsters for the best chance to loot all of the available drops.

The foregoing is a great example of what I should have included in the guide to Level 61 that I didn't create. No excuses - I just didn't make one.

As for other stuff to do once you've completed all of the Level 61 content - I've added a new set of 61 Honor Elite gear. Wear the full set of 61 Honor Elite to enter the Honor Arena and/or the new "Streets of Honor" CTF map. Like the other Honor arena, you cannot swap gear and you can't use gear that can be modified. Note: the new Level 61 Honor Elite items are *useless* in PvE.

Thanks again for the constructive critique!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for the (rather generous) appraisal, Raww. Some responses:

With respect to crafting materials - today's update will add a liquidation value to these items so you can earn credits from the stuff you don't want/need.

On the subject of elite crafting component and schematic drops - they are indeed very rare. Bios, hulks and bosses all have a chance to drop these. I don't see players farming the mid-level miniboss monsters as much; instead going straight to the end boss with expectations of higher drop chances. This is not a good strategy. I would recommend sweeping the entire zone and eliminating all of the monsters for the best chance to loot all of the available drops.

The foregoing is a great example of what I should have included in the guide to Level 61 that I didn't create. No excuses - I just didn't make one.

As for other stuff to do once you've completed all of the Level 61 content - I've added a new set of 61 Honor Elite gear. Wear the full set of 61 Honor Elite to enter the Honor Arena and/or the new "Streets of Honor" CTF map. Like the other Honor arena, you cannot swap gear and you can't use gear that can be modified. Note: the new Level 61 Honor Elite items are *useless* in PvE.

Thanks again for the constructive critique!
    @Cinco allow us to remove multiple items at a time. Or if the item has the same name, make it say "Xray-Visor x3" instead of having 3 seperate xray visors in slots"

This way, we won't have to spend time to clear our inventory and/or stash every five minutes due to the abundant amount of crafting materials

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goodvibes View Post
    @Cinco allow us to remove multiple items at a time. Or if the item has the same name, make it say "Xray-Visor x3" instead of having 3 seperate xray visors in slots"

This way, we won't have to spend time to clear our inventory and/or stash every five minutes due to the abundant amount of crafting materials

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    I will consider this. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com