Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Level 61 Cap!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    is it worth playing SL again?
    Pros/ Cons of the 61 cap update (Also my opinion)

Pros:
    1) New levels to farm ( As well as 4 new maps & 5 New bases)

2) New Epic, legendary, and elite implants.

3) New Legendary & Super elite gear and weapons. (Collecting the full super elite set for your class grants a stat boost accordingly; in addition to an aura underneath your character)

4) Epic, legendary, & Super Elite sets for Commando. (Versus the old 50-55 valk sets, this new Commando gear substantially provides a boost in hp for commandos, making commandos more tanky than ever.)

5) Implement of farming (There are more weekly quests added to the new cap that implements the ideas of farming; one quest in which you can do to earn a vanity set. In addition there is the ability to farm for the super elite gear itself or farming crafting materials to craft the gear and the new legendary and super elite weapon.)

6) Reinstated Farming Squids, Xrays, Devs, etc. for any level.

Cons:
    1) Too much crafting materials (Farming all 4 maps in one rundown will add about 100 crafting materials, making it easier & faster for your inventory to get full. There has been many suggestions from the community on handling this situation which has yet to be responded to.)

2) Lack of a 61 cap guide (Just like StS does for its other games, especially arcane legends, I feel it lacked in providing us with a guide on the new items, gear, etc. I say this for two reasons:

- A) The Commando ion access code, I’ve only seen one person drop this item to craft the legendary version of the new weapons. This has left the community wondering about its drop rate, which has yet to be answered.

- B) Lvl 56 Legendary FMC Distortion Implant. The new 80 dmg implant has me personally wondering if there’s an elite version of this item. I believe I saw an elite version of a new 56 implant, which had me furious about this dmg implant; which is also yet to be answered)

3)Same Old, same old (After completing your levels, gaining the new super elite set, & finishing your weekly vanity quest, there’s really nothing more to do besides farm for devs and xrays, or pvp, which is lacking in participants. Idk I enjoyed this update but I do hope one day they just add or implement more content to keep the community busy and engaged such as:

A) Create a timed tdm pvp/ ctf room. (I say timed bc ppl who dislike pvp don’t realize it’s suppose to be a 3v3 game mode, not a 1v1 mode, hence the name team death match. I don’t know mods affect the new 61 pvp bc I haven’t played much of it yet, but I believe the new sets balance out the classes nicely.)

B) Add Elite Versions of all maps. (These new elite maps contain a new rarity of gear and vanity that can be farmed through quest and flat out farming) P.S. new rarity name Galactic does sound nice.

C) Vendor in Star legends which contains new gear, implants, and vanity that can be traded for ‘space coins’ randomly dropped from bosses you defeat.

D) New and improved leaderboard, seasons, and rewards. ( Basically a LB like arcane legends which actually means something when your name is up there every season, which gives you a vanity back at the end of the season based on whose name is on the lb for what reason; most pve kills, tdm kills, achievement pts, etc.)

Now I hope this help you decide if it’s worth playing again. If you want to check the new update first hand, then by all means, but there is nothing too crucial in this 61 update that would make me say “wow this game is amazing now.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raww For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Thanks for the (rather generous) appraisal, Raww. Some responses:

With respect to crafting materials - today's update will add a liquidation value to these items so you can earn credits from the stuff you don't want/need.

On the subject of elite crafting component and schematic drops - they are indeed very rare. Bios, hulks and bosses all have a chance to drop these. I don't see players farming the mid-level miniboss monsters as much; instead going straight to the end boss with expectations of higher drop chances. This is not a good strategy. I would recommend sweeping the entire zone and eliminating all of the monsters for the best chance to loot all of the available drops.

The foregoing is a great example of what I should have included in the guide to Level 61 that I didn't create. No excuses - I just didn't make one.

As for other stuff to do once you've completed all of the Level 61 content - I've added a new set of 61 Honor Elite gear. Wear the full set of 61 Honor Elite to enter the Honor Arena and/or the new "Streets of Honor" CTF map. Like the other Honor arena, you cannot swap gear and you can't use gear that can be modified. Note: the new Level 61 Honor Elite items are *useless* in PvE.

Thanks again for the constructive critique!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for the (rather generous) appraisal, Raww. Some responses:

With respect to crafting materials - today's update will add a liquidation value to these items so you can earn credits from the stuff you don't want/need.

On the subject of elite crafting component and schematic drops - they are indeed very rare. Bios, hulks and bosses all have a chance to drop these. I don't see players farming the mid-level miniboss monsters as much; instead going straight to the end boss with expectations of higher drop chances. This is not a good strategy. I would recommend sweeping the entire zone and eliminating all of the monsters for the best chance to loot all of the available drops.

The foregoing is a great example of what I should have included in the guide to Level 61 that I didn't create. No excuses - I just didn't make one.

As for other stuff to do once you've completed all of the Level 61 content - I've added a new set of 61 Honor Elite gear. Wear the full set of 61 Honor Elite to enter the Honor Arena and/or the new "Streets of Honor" CTF map. Like the other Honor arena, you cannot swap gear and you can't use gear that can be modified. Note: the new Level 61 Honor Elite items are *useless* in PvE.

Thanks again for the constructive critique!
    @Cinco allow us to remove multiple items at a time. Or if the item has the same name, make it say "Xray-Visor x3" instead of having 3 seperate xray visors in slots"

This way, we won't have to spend time to clear our inventory and/or stash every five minutes due to the abundant amount of crafting materials

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goodvibes View Post
    @Cinco allow us to remove multiple items at a time. Or if the item has the same name, make it say "Xray-Visor x3" instead of having 3 seperate xray visors in slots"

This way, we won't have to spend time to clear our inventory and/or stash every five minutes due to the abundant amount of crafting materials

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    I will consider this. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default I'll give you the short answer and say hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    is it worth playing SL again?
    I first started this game back when Nova Blasters was the gun to have! Been on and off in between the years, but it's a good time to get back into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Please for the love of everything...... add a sell all button like AL. A sell all : item rarity. I hate clicking through 500 crafting items for 3-5 mins. With fast runs also on new levels with 4 people it takes like 10-15 mins to fill your 500 inventory. Think about it please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Where the helm and back of scorn viceroy vanity

Quote Originally Posted by MickJenkins View Post
    Is there any other new vanities besides the scorn viceroy?
    Where the helm and the back of scorn viceroy set