Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Trade Spam Improvements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Trade Spam Improvements

Trade is a good feature to have on the game, but when players start spamming you it creates a lot of lag, not to mention the annoying words that do not go away until the trade is over or you are forced to log out and come back to game. This feature exists at PvP, which is even more ridiculous. Yes there is an ignore button which in my opinoin is one of the best features on the game, but sometimes friends trade spam you for fun, which isn't as annoying as the hose you hate... so I am suggesting this solution...

Have the trade spam go up to 5 times only. A player has 5 chances to trade someone and after that, they are required to wait a few minutes to trade back again. Much like the ban system at PvP. Having a 5 mins wait is a good idea. But another idea is that of logging out and logging back in again... but this would just allow to have hose... I mean players to spam you again... but only 5 times... which isn't as annoying as continous trade spam.

Lastly... Please have a look at these two posts provided in the links below. They are really good suggestions for the game. I hope all these ideas to improve the game are eventually read, many would appreciate the work put into such features.

Thank you.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ts-suggestions

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...tash-Inventory

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Trade is a good feature to have on the game, but when players start spamming you it creates a lot of lag, not to mention the annoying words that do not go away until the trade is over or you are forced to log out and come back to game. This feature exists at PvP, which is even more ridiculous. Yes there is an ignore button which in my opinoin is one of the best features on the game, but sometimes friends trade spam you for fun, which isn't as annoying as the hose you hate... so I am suggesting this solution...

Have the trade spam go up to 5 times only. A player has 5 chances to trade someone and after that, they are required to wait a few minutes to trade back again. Much like the ban system at PvP. Having a 5 mins wait is a good idea. But another idea is that of logging out and logging back in again... but this would just allow to have hose... I mean players to spam you again... but only 5 times... which isn't as annoying as continous trade spam.

Lastly... Please have a look at these two posts provided in the links below. They are really good suggestions for the game. I hope all these ideas to improve the game are eventually read, many would appreciate the work put into such features.

Thank you.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ts-suggestions

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...tash-Inventory
    You can stop trade spam by using ignore button

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

It was about time someone spoke about this I ain't gon lie...Adam bro thank you for bringing this to light because it's not only in pvp that this happens..most times I'll be in sanctuary talking with friends when I got nun to do and kaboom some low level player starts begging you for money and trade spamming you like one who came a few days ago begging me for my inferno and she trade spammed the life outta me ..if a limit is put to it players like us would highly appreciate it

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I suggest using the ignore function. This is precisely what we designed 'Ignore' to provide :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I suggest using the ignore function. This is precisely what we designed 'Ignore' to provide :-)
    Awe... I can always a count on your feedback to help... aaalllwaayysss

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Awe... I can always a count on your feedback to help... aaalllwaayysss
    Don't mention it! You guys have your hands full supporting each other, helping new players and making DL a less toxic place... it's the least I can do :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Don't mention it! You guys have your hands full supporting each other, helping new players and making DL a less toxic place... it's the least I can do :-)
    Thank you so much cinco sir

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk