Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lvl 71 tainted set name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Lvl 71 tainted set name.

So my question is basically can devs change the name a bit, the axe already have another name (newtons) ..
    I just went to auc to buy a lvl 71 tainted set and ended up buying a lvl 66 helm/armor instead.. Jeweled them with Plat finish and awakened them,
    I had the bar filled in with 71 but not both it would be a lot easyer if the names were different so you could keep them apart.

I know I should have been more carefull and probaply was a bit over exited, I have learned my lesson but if it is not to much then address them so others won't make the stupid mistake I made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

There is an option to limit the search by level, you should learn how to use it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dadansn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dadansn View Post
    There is an option to limit the search by level, you should learn how to use it.
    I used the bar, had the right one on 71 instead of the left one.. If the left one was filled (or both) in there wouldn't be a problem.. I know how to use it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    I used the bar, had the right one on 71 instead of the left one.. If the left one was filled (or both) in there wouldn't be a problem.. I know how to use it
    You clearly don't know how to use it if you still bought the 66lv set then. lol

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    You clearly don't know how to use it if you still bought the 66lv set then. lol
    Right.. I guess I don't know that those bars for min and max level have to be filled in on 71 to make sure only the 71 set will show..

Still if the tainted set has different names like the 3 tainted axes have different names it would be a lot easyer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Right.. I guess I don't know that those bars for min and max level have to be filled in on 71 to make sure only the 71 set will show..

Still if the tainted set has different names like the 3 tainted axes have different names it would be a lot easyer.
    There are a lot of items with same name and different levels, like devourer weapons or mage's kraken skewers.
    As i said before, learn how to limit the search by level instead of whinning on forums due to your own incompetence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

There are a lot of items with same name and different levels, like devourer weapons or mage's kraken skewers.
    As i said before, learn how to limit the search by level instead of whinning on forums due to your own incompetence.
    Due to his registration on the Arcane Legends Forums, it is his right to create threads, as long as they are related to the game (his thread is)

You should accept that fact
    Don't quote me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

LOL what's with the toxic dude? I'm not whining I'm just asking to make it easyer. I know my mistake and I accept it it's my own fault.

Devourer isn't really up to date anymore, the tainted sets are.
    And stop telling that I need to "learn" how to use the search bars, it's very easy to make those mistakes everyone can make those..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

LOL what's with the toxic dude? I'm not whining I'm just asking to make it easyer. I know my mistake and I accept it it's my own fault.

Devourer isn't really up to date anymore, the tainted sets are.
    And stop telling that I need to "learn" how to use the search bars, it's very easy to make those mistakes everyone can make those..
    You get use to all the negative people on here. They like to think they’re hovering above the rest of us, I think you’re idea is reasonable. They can change it to “Tainted fury” for warrior. “Tainted intellect” for mage, “Tainted velocity” for rogue. Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

The OP had a good idea and shared it, wasn't whining and didn't deserve to be called incompetent.
    I despair at the lack of empathy some of you display and the way you seem proud of being rude and arrogant. I suppose you negative posters are so perfect you never make mistakes.
    Oh..what's the use....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    you seem proud of being rude and arrogant.
    Unfortunately, that's how most people behave nowadays, even in real life.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey guys! Thanks for the excellent suggestion. I appreciate it and will pass it along to the AL team. Going to close this one up now.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: