Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Waving at someone wearing Brilliant Love: Be Mine won't grant me Brilliant Love: I'm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Exclamation Waving at someone wearing Brilliant Love: Be Mine won't grant me Brilliant Love: I'm

The title clearly states the issue.

I tried waving with 10 different characters of mine at a person wearing Brilliant Love: be mine and was unable to get a single brilliant love: I'm yours. My wife then logged in and waved at the exact same person I was waving at and received a brilliant love: I'm yours on each character she tried. Furthermore, the player I was waving at brought in a second character of his and waved at himself on his second character and also received a brilliant love:I'm yours of their own.

It seems I am the only one who cannot get a brilliant love: I'm URS by waving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

^ Weird bug. Infinipure and all of his alts, when he waves at someone wearing the Brilliant Love: BE MINE! hat, hey does not get the Brilliant Love: IM URS! hat in return. Nothing happens for him. I watched him wave to 2 of my alts on his many alts, same result for all of his alts, but anyone else including other alts of mine, had no issues.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Swapped to my son's account using the same device I regularly use for my account and I got the hat with my son's account. Swapped back to my account and I still can't get the hat.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Definitely a strange one. I've reported it to the devs, we'll see what we can figure out!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Definitely a strange one. I've reported it to the devs, we'll see what we can figure out!
    Cheers, thank you Remiem!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Well only 2 days to go, glad it's being looked into but I don't think it will be fixed before end of event on the 28th @ 1:30 cat.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

If you already have the gift item in your inventory or if you have it in your stash, it will not be granted.

What is the IGN of the character in question? Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If you already have the gift item in your inventory or if you have it in your stash, it will not be granted.

What is the IGN of the character in question? Thanks!
    I didn't have one in my inventory. I didn't have one in my stash. The only one I have is on a character i use as a catch all for items I've collected.
    Every character on my account is the "character in question" ( Infinipure, Purebeak, Pureeyes, Pureears, Purehorn, Pureteeth, Puresupplies, Purecrafting, and Purestash). As I stated below, I tried all 9 of my characters on my account with no luck. I used the exact same device I regularly use to access my account to access my son's account and he was able to collect the helm. My wife used her device and her account and also was able to collect the hat. The person wearing the hat loaded a 2nd character and was able to get the hat too. The person wearing the hat even said several other people came wave at him and we're granted the hat.

I AM THE ONLY PERSON NOT ABLE TO WAVE AND COLLECT THE BRILLIANT LOVE: I'M URS! HAT...
    Last edited by P u r e; 02-28-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Like I said, wouldn't be fixed before event ended.... Ohh well... Guess I wasn't meant to get the hat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Like I said, wouldn't be fixed before event ended.... Ohh well... Guess I wasn't meant to get the hat.
    You can still get the Brilliant Love: IM URS! hat by waving at someone who is wearing the Brilliant Love: BE MINE! hat, even though the event has ended, so no worries.

I did give you 2 or 3 of the IM URS hats after you failed to get them by waving to me. Why don't you put all of the IM URS hats on your wife's or son's account and try again sometime. If you still have a problem, and since I have not seen this happen with anyone else, I'd be willing to hook you up with one for each of your alts so that the devs don't have to dig into what appears to be a 1-person issue. Let me know. Just PM me in Discord.

Cheers!

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I appreciate the gesture but it's just not worth it in my opinion. I'm over it, I have enough "useless junk" hoarded away to keep my stash toon happily stuffed to capacity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I hope they fix this bug so that it doesnt happen in the future