Thread: We need take care of our new players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default We need take care of our new players!

talking to new players, I realized that they all have the same complaint about the game ... the difficulty of farm gold! I think we should take care of new players because they represent the future of the game and so brought two simple measures that can solve these problems:

- Upgrade the black cat lounge gold loot (not exaggerate, as it can cause inflation)

- increase the amount of gold sold by plat (today the game sells 2m of gold for 400 plat, this is irrational and makes life difficult for players who want to turn their plat into gold directly)

those interested in making dl a better and more prosperous place can add their suggestions here

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JosephGoebbels For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

they should be given more free stash & inv space when they start out and a set amount of gold to help them out in the tutorial bit maybe 500k to help with elixirs&bps so they can level easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Gold loot forges should be easier to roll and I'm requesting this based on what I've seen cause most times I'll be forging my gems and wraps for farming and before I come across a good goldloot forge ie 300%+ goldloot I would have come across at least 4 very high damage forges ..bottom line tho forge should be fixed for goldloot to benefit the few players like myself who farm at black cat lounge on a daily basis and it would also benefit the new players

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I agree that's one of the main issues for new players they start out with nothing. I know most of us did also but being as the game is evolving maybe give something for new players to start with. Maybe a weapon and gem set to start off with and use for the first few lvls. Maybe give the new players more auction slots as well instead of one and then having buy more slots with plat. I agree with one of the above posts on giving a gold bonus to new players to start with. True that the missions and other areas like old town have little to no gold without having gold forged items so that makes it tough for the new ones also. I say maybe tweek the gold in these farming areas to a higher rate especially in missions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Increase the rate of gold in all missions, increase starting amount of gold, increase amount of gold recieved from allies and login reward, add new drops to the campaign. Or you can just release some expensive vanities for gold and prices go back to 2-15 Million. Cinco could also stop making **** character bound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

True that but it also takes *** dedication,time, hours, well power*** but I like where this is going been playing for 6yrs here and on AL,PL(retired)
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephGoebbels View Post
    talking to new players, I realized that they all have the same complaint about the game ... the difficulty of farm gold! I think we should take care of new players because they represent the future of the game and so brought two simple measures that can solve these problems:

- Upgrade the black cat lounge gold loot (not exaggerate, as it can cause inflation)

- increase the amount of gold sold by plat (today the game sells 2m of gold for 400 plat, this is irrational and makes life difficult for players who want to turn their plat into gold directly)

those interested in making dl a better and more prosperous place can add their suggestions here
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree with you mezderak, but the system that is running makes it impossible for new players to evolve in the game. How to buy a 300m item farming 5k per match in black cat, or buying 2m for 400 plat? This causes big demotivation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    they should be given more free stash & inv space when they start out and a set amount of gold to help them out in the tutorial bit maybe 500k to help with elixirs&bps so they can level easier
    If they give players 500k when they start this can be use as a exploit to get free gold by creating multiple accounts and trading the gold to the main account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlashCarl View Post
    If they give players 500k when they start this can be use as a exploit to get free gold by creating multiple accounts and trading the gold to the main account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They changed it for new players where you have to have a code sent to your email for you to create a new account so I don’t think people would sit there making new emails for a bit of coin. Or just make the tutorial longer so after each section they earn some gold so it’s not given all at once

But ig you’re right people will always find a way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JosephGoebbels View Post
    I agree with you mezderak, but the system that is running makes it impossible for new players to evolve in the game. How to buy a 300m item farming 5k per match in black cat, or buying 2m for 400 plat? This causes big demotivation
    The problem with the market is its controlled by the rich and not merchants anymore. This causes the rich to get richer and the poor stay poor. Releasing vanities for a high price amount of gold could help reduce prices.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Or just erase all of that and join the guild Eye Of Eternity 15 xD we help every new player that seeks help and make the game enjoyable in every way possible totally agree with this thread definitely should have all of that added

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    The problem with the market is its controlled by the rich and not merchants anymore. This causes the rich to get richer and the poor stay poor. Releasing vanities for a high price amount of gold could help reduce prices.
    The reason for that is because everything costs plat now, doesn't matter who started playing in 2012 or who started in 2025 every noob is rich and has everything by just buying plat, no effort no farming no nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Most pretty way to play a game to be honest and yes Im being sarcastic well who am I to talk RIP DL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Now they put 2m for 200 plat...bad decision! They should see the auction prices, good itens = 100m +