Thread: Lvl 51 Cap Anniversary Bonus Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Lvl 51 Cap Anniversary Bonus Event

There would be cool a super limited time event that can be a BOSS that drop Elder lvl 51 weapons and gems(With a chance to have a ramdom awake slot already).

Also.....

This could be for the Spacetime Studios Anniversary for this year, to add an special boss that drop (Idk, up to u guys).

Aaaaaand.....

Have a ULTRA-RARE-LIMITED chance (Value of 0.00000000000000000001%) of drop an special gem called"Spacetime Studios Anniversary Token"(No stats).

The mechanism is the next: for 3 days there Will be an special vendor that have Old Platinum Vanities(Just 1 Redeem per account, the Token is no stasheable, no tradeable), and u can use that Token to redeem just 1 piece of the set of ir choose(No Helix or FireStar).

This would be cool and players Will have a a good reason to farm.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    There would be cool a super limited time event that can be a BOSS that drop Elder lvl 51 weapons and gems(With a chance to have a ramdom awake slot already).

Also.....

This could be for the Spacetime Studios Anniversary for this year, to add an special boss that drop (Idk, up to u guys).

Aaaaaand.....

Have a ULTRA-RARE-LIMITED chance (Value of 0.00000000000000000001%) of drop an special gem called"Spacetime Studios Anniversary Token"(No stats).

The mechanism is the next: for 3 days there Will be an special vendor that have Old Platinum Vanities(Just 1 Redeem per account, the Token is no stasheable, no tradeable), and u can use that Token to redeem just 1 piece of the set of ir choose(No Helix or FireStar).

This would be cool and players Will have a a good reason to farm.

I think this guy don't know the what's the ultra rare drop rate lol. With probability of 0.01% u cannt drop any good item. I think u must be crazy. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    I think this guy don't know the what's the ultra rare drop rate lol. With probability of 0.01% u cannt drop any good item. I think u must be crazy. Lol
    That's the whole point man, if i put something like 0.01%, plat buyers will start saying:"Nah, Stupid Idea, Why an opportunity for noob players to get free expensive Vanities, This Will ruin the economy, etc etc etc."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No old vanity please lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yes I would like to see a token feature like on arcane. I played arcane yrs ago just couldn't get into it like I do DL but they like a story token dungeon that I think would be neat to see incorporated into DL. If u get a lot of tokens u can buy different items and pets. Would like to see that one DL.