Hey guys,

I thought a lot about an idea to keep us busy when the event is over and we got plenty of time to farm.

I mean not farming over and over again mausoleum or esg.

I mean: Gold Cave Portal!

Its a new gameplay that is profitable for newbies and pros.

What is it?
Its a random portal that pops out in a new fresh designed Map. The area is full with difficulty mobs and an epic Dwarven Boss that hoard all of his gold in his Cave.

What is so special about it?
Its a gold looting area style where Gold loot awakes are not working.
If the boss is defeated he can drop gold chests. You cant reroll rarity and u need to farm keys that are farmable in Planar Tombs or Nightmare Raids to open these kind of chests.
The chests has different rarity from rare to mythical.
Rare: 10k
Epic: 15k
Legendary: 25k
Mythic: 50k

The idea behind this thread is to reduce the Gold loot awakes that to be honest destroys the CS and of course stabilize the MARKET PRICE.
No overpaying for some stuff that only can afford rich player...

If we can do something like this I think we can remove gold loot slowly out from the game and take back to the older farming way. Like farming locks in KT 4.
It is also a big motivation for older and newbie players to play together. Arcane legends is all about playing together and having fun and not just looking in stats and say nah don’t want to play with this undergeared „nab“.

I know we got something like ESG or Mausoleum as gold loot farming but it’s extremely hard for new players to buy those „recommended“ Items to run those kind of maps.

For constructive feedback drop ur opinion below. Drama free please.

Ty guys

Bruiizer