Thread: New idea to improve game experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default New idea to improve game experience

Hey guys,

I thought a lot about an idea to keep us busy when the event is over and we got plenty of time to farm.

I mean not farming over and over again mausoleum or esg.

I mean: Gold Cave Portal!

Its a new gameplay that is profitable for newbies and pros.

What is it?
    Its a random portal that pops out in a new fresh designed Map. The area is full with difficulty mobs and an epic Dwarven Boss that hoard all of his gold in his Cave.

What is so special about it?
    Its a gold looting area style where Gold loot awakes are not working.
    If the boss is defeated he can drop gold chests. You cant reroll rarity and u need to farm keys that are farmable in Planar Tombs or Nightmare Raids to open these kind of chests.
    The chests has different rarity from rare to mythical.
    Rare: 10k
    Epic: 15k
    Legendary: 25k
    Mythic: 50k

The idea behind this thread is to reduce the Gold loot awakes that to be honest destroys the CS and of course stabilize the MARKET PRICE.
    No overpaying for some stuff that only can afford rich player...

If we can do something like this I think we can remove gold loot slowly out from the game and take back to the older farming way. Like farming locks in KT 4.
    It is also a big motivation for older and newbie players to play together. Arcane legends is all about playing together and having fun and not just looking in stats and say nah don’t want to play with this undergeared „nab“.

I know we got something like ESG or Mausoleum as gold loot farming but it’s extremely hard for new players to buy those „recommended“ Items to run those kind of maps.

For constructive feedback drop ur opinion below. Drama free please.

Ty guys

Bruiizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Good idea,

I think the problem is not gold loot awake but the gold drop itself

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Hey guys,

I thought a lot about an idea to keep us busy when the event is over and we got plenty of time to farm.

I mean not farming over and over again mausoleum or esg.

I mean: Gold Cave Portal!

Its a new gameplay that is profitable for newbies and pros.

What is it?
    Its a random portal that pops out in a new fresh designed Map. The area is full with difficulty mobs and an epic Dwarven Boss that hoard all of his gold in his Cave.

What is so special about it?
    Its a gold looting area style where Gold loot awakes are not working.
    If the boss is defeated he can drop gold chests. You cant reroll rarity and u need to farm keys that are farmable in Planar Tombs or Nightmare Raids to open these kind of chests.
    The chests has different rarity from rare to mythical.
    Rare: 10k
    Epic: 15k
    Legendary: 25k
    Mythic: 50k

The idea behind this thread is to reduce the Gold loot awakes that to be honest destroys the CS and of course stabilize the MARKET PRICE.
    No overpaying for some stuff that only can afford rich player...

If we can do something like this I think we can remove gold loot slowly out from the game and take back to the older farming way. Like farming locks in KT 4.
    It is also a big motivation for older and newbie players to play together. Arcane legends is all about playing together and having fun and not just looking in stats and say nah don’t want to play with this undergeared „nab“.

I know we got something like ESG or Mausoleum as gold loot farming but it’s extremely hard for new players to buy those „recommended“ Items to run those kind of maps.

For constructive feedback drop ur opinion below. Drama free please.

Ty guys

Bruiizer
    Bro, they aren't going to create anything to "reduce" gold loot........... Why create a way to "reduce" their "creation"???????

If you are going to come up with these long, intricate threads about "ideas", especially if they aren't likely to happen, it's best to post them in the "ideas" section and not the "general discussion" section..... Adequate section utilization also prevents certain threads from becoming missed or overlooked because they are more properly "archived"..... Stuff just gets "lost" in general discussion.....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Minus one million... unless you plan to reimburse what I spent for the Awakens on my gears..
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Minus one million... unless you plan to reimburse what I spent for the Awakens on my gears..
    Ty for ur constructive opinion!

I know that many of us put a lot of gold and money to reawake our gear but in a long term it will be absolut crushing the prices...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Ty for ur constructive opinion!

I know that many of us put a lot of gold and money to reawake our gear but in a long term it will be absolut crushing the prices...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Everyone has the option to choose what awakenings they want to invest in.......

If one guy decides to heavily and steadily invest in "gold loot", then, some other guy decides he wants to invest in "strength" and armor "stats" for their sorcerer so that they can become a "tank mage", the tank mage cannot have grudge just because he cannot buy and sell as big as the guy who decided to invest in gold loot....

Sometimes it's best to look at things from an "outside the box" perspective and realize that it's not fair to decide one aspect of the game needs to be shut down just because you cannot keep up with it...... Since day one, in AL, you keep up with prices by relentlessly farming (thousands, and thousands, and thousands of runs) or buy speeding things up with real money...... If you have zero interest in using real money or vigorous farming, one entire aspect of the game should not be shut down just to accommodate you..... If you buy, why does gold loot matter to you???? If you farm heavy, you should "love" gold loot......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

+1 neat idea. I like it. Need 10 posts sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Gold Loot is getting very, very old I can agree on this (Trust me, I hate it), but what a lot of people want are not vanities or gold, we want content, you remember those extraordinary cinematic scenes in The Dead City and Brackenridge? Those. Players love gold, I am certain of that, but when it comes down to it, what is gold if what you are doing is not interesting, a sense of story, a place to farm, (With actual items), and, I might be asking too much when I say this, locked crate farming. To all of you older players who played back in 2015 and 2016, when you watch old youtube videos of people farming Watch crates and Ren'gols, do you get a sense of nostalgia from that. Story lines in the new expansion are quite lackluster, and simply are not as good as past expansions. I still have very high hopes for AL, growing up on something and seeing it fade away would be awful. I do remember developers assuring the community that AL would not be sunset, I just hope the words still hold some truth behind them.

-Hexcell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Agree with u!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Erasing all Awakenings is one of the nice ideas to improve this game IMO.