Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting Materials

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default Crafting Materials

    I have been farming at the new maps a lot recently and the crafting materials drop at an insane rate. I will get at least 20-40 per run. It becomes very tedious trying to free my inventory space. Would it be possible to add an actual liquidation price to make it worth removing? Also would it be fair to ask where the weapon Authorization codes are obtained? Only 1 person has received one.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    orrrrrr allow for us to clear multiple items at a time rather than one at a time.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member Raww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodvibes View Post
    orrrrrr allow for us to clear multiple items at a time rather than one at a time.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk



    Your idea plus this so we can do less scrolling as stated.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raww For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raww View Post



    Your idea plus this so we can do less scrolling as stated.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair enough.

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    I have been farming at the new maps a lot recently and the crafting materials drop at an insane rate. I will get at least 20-40 per run. It becomes very tedious trying to free my inventory space. Would it be possible to add an actual liquidation price to make it worth removing? Also would it be fair to ask where the weapon Authorization codes are obtained? Only 1 person has received one.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    From what iv deducted the weapon stuff only drops from the first 2 maps as not many 61's farm it and theres no mini bosses on that map they drop way less then the armours wich drop on map 3-4 ill do a bunch of runs on the first 2 maps for a week and update my findings then as i shouod be able to drop 1 part in a week

  7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,083
    Thanked in
    1,431 Posts

    Default

    Today's update will add a liquidation value to all of the crafting materials - so you can reap credits for clearing your inventory ;-)
    Currently no support for liquidating multiple items (like Arcane), but it is a worthwhile consideration.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Today's update will add a liquidation value to all of the crafting materials - so you can reap credits for clearing your inventory ;-)
    Currently no support for liquidating multiple items (like Arcane), but it is a worthwhile consideration.
    Thank you very much.

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Omg yes stacking and multiple selling please please. We could do runs for hours and bulk sell fast and actually feel like we made a little little little little little more credits.

Similar Threads

  1. Box of random items or Crafting materials
    By Nofox in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2018, 04:30 AM
  2. Materials for 55L crafting
    By Glall in forum PL Crafting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 03:46 PM
  3. sightings of new crafting materials?
    By Fusionstrike in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:09 PM
  5. Glitch/bug drop on crafting materials??
    By Sxybabrz in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 01:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •