Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Player To Player Quest System

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Player To Player Quest System

Hey all,

This is one hell of a weird idea, but please give constructive feedback. This is just a SUGGESTION, so dont flame me if u believe other wise instead give ur opinion on improving the idea.

I was just wondering if players could give quest to other players.

Players publish their quests in guild hall, and other players can take those quest from a 'Quest Board' in their guildhall.

The quest giver can specify prequisites required, the map, how many times the map should be run, the reward, and the time limit. All the items looted while the quest is taken during the specific map will go to the quest giver's inventory.

Note: Unable to complete the quest within time required time will decrease ur reputation, further decrease in reputation may result in being blacklisted from the quest system

Example Quest:

Map: Hydra's Bog
    Requirement: Level 71
    Amount of Runs: 50
    Reward: 200k
    Time Limit: 5 Hours after the quest is taken

AL system already has a quest tracker and also a system to check for requirements.

Note: I know this will make the rich players lazier, but it is also an opportunity for poorer players to make money.

Let's take a loot at the example above, 50 hydra's runs, there is no guarantee for artifact drop during those runs, but there is a guarantee of the reward once the runs are done. This might not make rich players more richer but it will definitely help the poor players out.

I repeat, please give constructive feedback, and this is merely a suggestion.

Edit: I thought about a situation where the player loots a good item, and quits the quests. For this case, I suggest that the item looted will still go to the quest giver, and the runner will be rewarded the percentage of the reward.

Example: the quest asks player to run 200 hydra runs for 2m as the reward. If the player loots artifact on the first run, then he will only be granted 1/200th of the reward, in this case 10k.

It the player doesnt finish atleast 10 taken quests, he gets blacklisted

Peace,
    Azedz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Azedz; 03-01-2019 at 08:20 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post: