Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

I know many are gonna disagree with me but come on at some point it has to happen .

We had every vanity item available for plat so far and some of them well most of them recoloured ( brought in different colours and versions ) and even weapons too like
    Tormentors and black razors etc etc... now one item is left which is helix, what about helix? How about it gets brought back as a lvl46 version or a lvl51 version as a reward on the lvl51 cap update, that's probably too much to ask for SO how about a different colour of helix as lvl41 or lvl51 ?? I've seen a bunch of really nice suggestions and designs by Iotus and other people on forums, whoever doesn't know what I'm talking about you can go check their posts, different colour of helix as dark blue helix or something like that, something really cool. Look guys helix is way over priced for a lvl26 item that is useless except for looks, many items had different colours and versions of them, like recently the Love and Death and dead without you pets, really cool idea which is the mix of Blood hearts and FX moonshadow pet, gave a chance for those who can't afford those expensive ones, to get a very similar version of them which is those 2 in the last update. so Im just saying It would be fair enough to also bring a different colour helix axes so everyone has a chance to use them.
    It just doesn't stop there guys, there aren't alot of helix axes or helix axes owners that are active, helix axes are sooo limited and that shouldn't be a thing in a game that everything have been available for plat if you know what I mean, what is next? helix to go extinct? it will if we don't get a same version or atleast a different colour of it .
    For those who might be like ''Oh wow we will never have anything rare or any rare items left everyone has everything bla bla'' yes it's a game that was brought back to life after it stopped getting updates a long time ago which means it's like a whole new game being created, speaking of rare items things will slowly start becoming rare by the time, it's not fair for who started playing not so long ago to also not have a chance to have specific items (like helix) since it's a very old item. Many old items were brought back such as Black vampire heart and Elder tear gems or Undead antlers Etc etc, Many old players weren't happy about undead antlers being brought back for plat when the game started getting updates as it was one of the most expensive items in the game, and they are OLD PLAYERS that were loyal to the game but it turned out fine, so the point here the only people that have the right to be mad about such things are old players not those new random people who just wanna put very over priced items such as helix, also undead antlers even have different colour versions like the black and green undead masks. It makes sense to bring the only item left without a different colour or even a way to get, back in the game as the same design or atleast a recolour.
    I know some might just wanna argue and fight but no I don't want any of dat I'm just dropping my opinion here since this forum is called ''General Discussion'', would be great to hear others opinions, convince me if you don't agree and agree with me if you agree !

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveWins For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I heard there will be a new 51 level cap soon, would be so good if we get dark helix axes or same helix axes as lvl51 as a reward for reaching the level, since apparently that's how it was when the cap was level 26

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If there will be an Helix Return, make it REALLY HARD to get, i mean, Need to do some specific things (Like get all the Executions Achievements, something like dat) so it Will Keep rare cause of its difficult, Like Star Legends Arbiter Set.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahrenheat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Or you can just make it into a quest **craft** your own helix "type" weapon Yes specifying on this immediately players will be oh no ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    If there will be an Helix Return, make it REALLY HARD to get, i mean, Need to do some specific things (Like get all the Executions Achievements, something like dat) so it Will Keep rare cause of its difficult, Like Star Legends Arbiter Set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 03-04-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    Or you can just make it into a quest **craft** your own helix "type" weapon Yes specifying on this immediately players will be oh no ......

Bad Idea...Respect it, but it's a really bad idea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahrenheat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Recolor is cheaper new outfits cost more money for the company plus **crafting** is NEW be innovative use that **craft** for everything the wheel will turn it's not 2012 no more DL has many changes and or changed now.....

Last edited by Mezderak; 03-04-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    I know many are gonna disagree with me but come on at some point it has to happen .

We had every vanity item available for plat so far and some of them well most of them recoloured ( brought in different colours and versions ) and even weapons too like
    Tormentors and black razors etc etc... now one item is left which is helix, what about helix? How about it gets brought back as a lvl46 version or a lvl51 version as a reward on the lvl51 cap update, that's probably too much to ask for SO how about a different colour of helix as lvl41 or lvl51 ?? I've seen a bunch of really nice suggestions and designs by Iotus and other people on forums, whoever doesn't know what I'm talking about you can go check their posts, different colour of helix as dark blue helix or something like that, something really cool. Look guys helix is way over priced for a lvl26 item that is useless except for looks, many items had different colours and versions of them, like recently the Love and Death and dead without you pets, really cool idea which is the mix of Blood hearts and FX moonshadow pet, gave a chance for those who can't afford those expensive ones, to get a very similar version of them which is those 2 in the last update. so Im just saying It would be fair enough to also bring a different colour helix axes so everyone has a chance to use them.
    It just doesn't stop there guys, there aren't alot of helix axes or helix axes owners that are active, helix axes are sooo limited and that shouldn't be a thing in a game that everything have been available for plat if you know what I mean, what is next? helix to go extinct? it will if we don't get a same version or atleast a different colour of it .
    For those who might be like ''Oh wow we will never have anything rare or any rare items left everyone has everything bla bla'' yes it's a game that was brought back to life after it stopped getting updates a long time ago which means it's like a whole new game being created, speaking of rare items things will slowly start becoming rare by the time, it's not fair for who started playing not so long ago to also not have a chance to have specific items (like helix) since it's a very old item. Many old items were brought back such as Black vampire heart and Elder tear gems or Undead antlers Etc etc, Many old players weren't happy about undead antlers being brought back for plat when the game started getting updates as it was one of the most expensive items in the game, and they are OLD PLAYERS that were loyal to the game but it turned out fine, so the point here the only people that have the right to be mad about such things are old players not those new random people who just wanna put very over priced items such as helix, also undead antlers even have different colour versions like the black and green undead masks. It makes sense to bring the only item left without a different colour or even a way to get, back in the game as the same design or atleast a recolour.
    I know some might just wanna argue and fight but no I don't want any of dat I'm just dropping my opinion here since this forum is called ''General Discussion'', would be great to hear others opinions, convince me if you don't agree and agree with me if you agree !
    It is discussed before n I bought it for men's ,1.1b n a few more crap.
    If it returns then it will be unfair to me n many.
    It's good if some other color or something similar comes but not the same looking helix.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post

That's a really nice idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Not a bad idea, I'm sure they developers will know what to do but we have to convince them first into actually bringing it back or atleast recoloured

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Not a bad idea, I'm sure they developers will know what to do but we have to convince them first into actually bringing it back or atleast recoloured
    What will be the advantage of a old player?
    That was reply when I don't had helix ,n I stopped n bought one which costs me a lot bcoz men's at that time was more then star.
    Now I put same question bro but it's fine if recolor version comes.
    M not in support of this tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nice idea especially as you said not everyone is able to afford the real over priced price now people are too greedy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Nun View Post
    Nice idea especially as you said not everyone is able to afford the real over priced price now people are too greedy
    It's for all vanities

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Nun View Post
    ur not an old player so you should be fine with it
    Kindly read the post again.
    What it means m not old player I have no problem
    It makes no sense.
    M not old player n bought 2 helix with a lot of crap n one I got as a gift from someone who may comeback later so I help him with the crap.
    Men's n a lot of gold for one n other one I don't remember.
    Most of the ppl who have helix n new players paid a lot so it should not come back.
    If it come back then make plat vanities to be of less plats ,what the heck was 1600plat Cupid ,how can someone of age 12-20 pay that much , especially whose offer don't work lop

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

No more advantages use that "craft tool" for everything like I said it's not 2012 DL has changed a lot so with the crafting introduce "ANYTHING" can or is possible to happen NOW..

Using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

All this spoken right ..........what about firestar that's why crafting has been introduced for quest to have a "chance" to get recolor and again recolor is cheaper part of design school recolor vs.brand new being innovative with crafting tool was brought in. Don't tell me NO it's obvious the craft/quest will bring alot "futurewise" I'm sure other will disagree upon this ,it's just my opinion.......

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

All this spoken right ..........what about firestar that's why crafting has been introduced for quest to have a "chance" to get recolor and again recolor is cheaper part of design school recolor vs.brand new being innovative with crafting tool was brought in. Don't tell me NO it's obvious the craft/quest will bring alot "futurewise" I'm sure other will disagree upon this ,it's just my opinion.......

Totally agree with you bro but I feel like helix is more important than fiestar since there's nothing similar to helix that looks like It. About fiestar I feel like they already replaced it with alot better things, like the recent Venus and satin sets of the sweaters or the haste pet, if you wear those you get faster speed than firestar you know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

So what's mostly important now is helix I guess, since every other item has returned for plat and was recoloured it's fair that we have this one item left which is helix, take part in

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

So what's mostly important now is helix I guess, since every other item has returned for plat and was recoloured it's fair that we have this one item left which is helix, take part in
    Gimme my men's 1.1b back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The helix is a novelty item to show how rich you are, and I think it should remain like that. Their should always be items that are so expensive only some people can have them. It helps increase the realism of the market in Dark Legends. Cinco should add some streetwear like offwhite or supreme that would be 💯.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    Gimme my men's 1.1b back

Undead was one of the rarest items and they brought it back for plat at the start of the updates. I want my billions back lol