Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bad idea

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jyncc For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    Undead was one of the rarest items and they brought it back for plat at the start of the updates. I want my billions back lol
    There is no post on undead n its comeback as far ik.
    But folks alr discussed abt the helix and star comeback ,both are different situations.

Sry if i missed some posts ,i checked almost all n i found no discussion on that.

Joined dl last year so...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Undead was one of the rarest items and they brought it back for plat at the start of the updates. I want my billions back lol
    Don't forget Ebt 31 and bvh 31 xD ._. worth 5xhammer 36 (5B) each .. but now they are junk

and it's a good idea bring back another version of helix as an elder weapon for scrolls to craft ... to entertain ourselves

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    There is no post on undead n its comeback as far ik.
    But folks alr discussed abt the helix and star comeback ,both are different situations.

Sry if i missed some posts ,i checked almost all n i found no discussion on that.

Joined dl last year so...

undead(200plat) and every colour bandana (100plat) were brought back for a limited time after 41 update

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Helix should not be a novelty item to show your "superiority" to someone who doesn't have it. It was a free level cap reward, by that logic grimoire and Vyk'ryth Pet should also be billions of gold. But if they can make those pets and all plat vanity that actually costed hundreds and thousands of plat to come back helix can too. And to everyone who paid alot for it that's your problem not the games problem. If anything should be rare it should be cold the plat event vanities and the solstice event gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Also as I've said before, they should have the 26, 31, and 36 cap rewards return since you can still aquire the 41 and 42 cap rewards. People sell accounts because of the titles from those caps which should not happen, and if the devs do that, don't give helix as a reward still do something interesting like collecting executions Fahrenheat said, this would make the campaign worth doing and miniboss hunting fun again, the title isn't that much of a reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post
    Helix should not be a novelty item to show your "superiority" to someone who doesn't have it. It was a free level cap reward, by that logic grimoire and Vyk'ryth Pet should also be billions of gold. But if they can make those pets and all plat vanity that actually costed hundreds and thousands of plat to come back helix can too. And to everyone who paid alot for it that's your problem not the games problem. If anything should be rare it should be cold the plat event vanities and the solstice event gems.
    Intelligent.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Also as I've said before, they should have the 26, 31, and 36 cap rewards return since you can still aquire the 41 and 42 cap rewards. People sell accounts because of the titles from those caps which should not happen, and if the devs do that, don't give helix as a reward still do something interesting like collecting executions Fahrenheat said, this would make the campaign worth doing and miniboss hunting fun again, the title isn't that much of a reward.
    Or another idea I had was as a rare drop from a miniboss like the mad scientist or Grant Hauer (preferably a new one though)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Maybe Increase Incredibly the Exp Needed for Lvl up for 3 or 4 days, when u get to max level U get a Helix or A Elder Recolored one, So, people that have it can say:"Look, i'm one of those who farmed All day to get it" etc, etc, etc.

I mean 60k,80k,135k,234k,450k, Something like that.

A limit of 3 days to get it, ofc, to avoid people saying, "i didnt know about that", "Isnt fair, please repeat it." Try to make an announcement Every day on the game.

Something like:"Lvl 51 Cap Elder Helix Event in "X" Days! Read the News Section or Forums for info."

After the limit expires, Exp Requirements go back to normal "+5k every level".

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Man I love you finally someone with a brain had something to say, thanks Ani

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

what annoys me the most is that every one who commented saying "boo bad idea or no don't bring back bla boa " are new players that got no idea where helix even came from but still want to act Mad say no keep it a rare item.. yes Im no old player also but Im just sayin the only people that have the right to disagree are the old players who actually earned the item not yall who are insecure about what you got in the game and want to show others who weren't as lucky as you to find someone to sell them helix.. helix axes should come back whether we like it or not or it's not fair because Im sure every old player that sold their helix axes to you people, saw every item returning to plat so said to himself nah Ima sell it now before it's back for plat or dropable like every other item * but now since cinco isn't showing enough interest in bringing it back or atleast giving it a diff colour, people who took advantage from old players n bought it from them believing it's gonna be back be on dl flexing thinking they now the richest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Im gonna say this deep from my heart it's the developers mistake how the game currently is when it's about selling and buying.
    none of the developers said anything about any other item when they came back like undead hammer and other rare items but for helix as I said didn't show enough interest and that's not fair, might as well before giving the updates just tell us what items will be back and what won't be back and that's how it would become fair but instead we had no idea what's gonna return and what isnt and no a days out of no where we see not enough interest in bringing an item back, out of no where

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I know it doesn't make alot of sense that the developers telling us what's returning and what isn't but it does make enough sense now since helix is the only item that we almost know the answer about by how the developers act towards it which shouldn't be a thing

for those who keep saying "keep helix a rare item" where were you when they made the item tradeable ? ? how you want an item to be rare when it used to be account bound but then became tradeable outta no where for no reason, how could yall even say don't bring it back when it was an actual rare item because it was account bound but now any new player buys stuff with plat gets billions and offers for helix, actually i take that back since everyone on dl now a days especially the new ppl with helix now they be acting greedy and wouldn't sell for billions and say " it never coming back I'm gonna hold it until it becomes 5billion"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Im gonna say this deep from my heart it's the developers mistake how the game currently is when it's about selling and buying.
    none of the developers said anything about any other item when they came back like undead hammer and other rare items but for helix as I said didn't show enough interest and that's not fair, might as well before giving the updates just tell us what items will be back and what won't be back and that's how it would become fair but instead we had no idea what's gonna return and what isnt and no a days out of no where we see not enough interest in bringing an item back, out of no where
    Idk the case of undead but yea other items like grimoire n vyk ryth came back.
    Lvl 51 cap helix will be nice then.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

What is exactly wrong with having rich people items lmao. Its not hurting anybody and asking for it to be brought back or be reskinnedis just further haulting the progression if the game. Why can't we ask for more new things like street wear than reskins, or more trade friendly gold items. Every event we get a reskin and it's really annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I know it doesn't make alot of sense that the developers telling us what's returning and what isn't but it does make enough sense now since helix is the only item that we almost know the answer about by how the developers act towards it which shouldn't be a thing

for those who keep saying "keep helix a rare item" where were you when they made the item tradeable ? ? how you want an item to be rare when it used to be account bound but then became tradeable outta no where for no reason, how could yall even say don't bring it back when it was an actual rare item because it was account bound but now any new player buys stuff with plat gets billions and offers for helix, actually i take that back since everyone on dl now a days especially the new ppl with helix now they be acting greedy and wouldn't sell for billions and say " it never coming back I'm gonna hold it until it becomes 5billion"
    This is exactly why I said Cinco should look to decrease the amount of the gold the rich have and limit the amount of platinum items cost. This still doesn't make bringing the helix back a good idea as it's just a flex item. A example is the hypebeast brand Supreme a brand built on flexing expensive items with the Supreme logo. Just like the helix these items are just to flex and show people that their rich. Bringing these items back, making them mainstream, or reskinning will just make the items lose their value and overall appeal. In summary lol, the helix should not be brought and we as a comnunity should ask for more new items(not reskins) and should give Cinco ideas to help expand the game.💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    This is exactly why I said Cinco should look to decrease the amount of the gold the rich have and limit the amount of platinum items cost. This still doesn't make bringing the helix back a good idea as it's just a flex item. A example is the hypebeast brand Supreme a brand built on flexing expensive items with the Supreme logo. Just like the helix these items are just to flex and show people that their rich. Bringing these items back, making them mainstream, or reskinning will just make the items lose their value and overall appeal. In summary lol, the helix should not be brought and we as a comnunity should ask for more new items(not reskins) and should give Cinco ideas to help expand the game.💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
    That's like saying a Walmart t-shirt that became limited edition should be worth $1000 because it became rare when it was pocket change at retail. Helix is not one of those items that should be flex items, I sold my helix for cheap and now it's 2b or people selling it for $200 is insane. IDK if you were there or not but Cold Weather set and Red Rider used to be the rarest item sets in the game other than ebt bvh 31 ect. And it was 85m for a cold set 60m for Red Rider and 10m for a helix. And look now they brought both of those back and they're everywhere. Helix should not be rarer than items that were truly rare because people don't sell them or left the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    What is exactly wrong with having rich people items lmao. Its not hurting anybody and asking for it to be brought back or be reskinnedis just further haulting the progression if the game. Why can't we ask for more new things like street wear than reskins, or more trade friendly gold items. Every event we get a reskin and it's really annoying.
    look bro you keep missing my point. what Im saying is that every item has returned for either a diff colour or of the same design but diff level. EXCEPT helix. i agree we want new stuff but we start requesting new stuff after the only item left in the game that hasn't been brought back is back. It makes no sense to bring every item back except one only. Man bvh 31 and elder 31 used to be the Most rare ever and look they were brought back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

That's like saying a Walmart t-shirt that became limited edition should be worth $1000 because it became rare when it was pocket change at retail. Helix is not one of those items that should be flex items, I sold my helix for cheap and now it's 2b or people selling it for $200 is insane. IDK if you were there or not but Cold Weather set and Red Rider used to be the rarest item sets in the game other than ebt bvh 31 ect. And it was 85m for a cold set 60m for Red Rider and 10m for a helix. And look now they brought both of those back and they're everywhere. Helix should not be rarer than items that were truly rare because people don't sell them or left the game.
    Bro what 2bil ? No one even sells for a 2bil as I said before they all be like nah not selling Ima wait until it becomes like 5bil lmao I've been ordering firestar 900m full gold love avenger top and fx pet and still nobody sells that was the main reason I made this thread because my offer is clearly way too much and people are still greedy. some guy in the game asked for 3bil and I was like yeah 3bil you can keep it n after that he made a guild called * no helix for you * yea that's just being toxic at some point its really dumb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

in real life you loose some and win some right ? in a pixelated game that's the same, yes maybe you don't want helix back because you bought it for alot and it will loose value bla bla okie how about the people that sold it for like 18mil when the items started being tradeable again and when gold cap was only 99.999.999 ? they sold it this cheap because they believed it's gonna return since they saw every other item has returned. yall should think of those people too how is it fair for them speaking of *I paid too much for it"