Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post
That's like saying a Walmart t-shirt that became limited edition should be worth $1000 because it became rare when it was pocket change at retail. Helix is not one of those items that should be flex items, I sold my helix for cheap and now it's 2b or people selling it for $200 is insane. IDK if you were there or not but Cold Weather set and Red Rider used to be the rarest item sets in the game other than ebt bvh 31 ect. And it was 85m for a cold set 60m for Red Rider and 10m for a helix. And look now they brought both of those back and they're everywhere. Helix should not be rarer than items that were truly rare because people don't sell them or left the game.
Bro what 2bil ? No one even sells for a 2bil as I said before they all be like nah not selling Ima wait until it becomes like 5bil lmao I've been ordering firestar 900m full gold love avenger top and fx pet and still nobody sells that was the main reason I made this thread because my offer is clearly way too much and people are still greedy. some guy in the game asked for 3bil and I was like yeah 3bil you can keep it n after that he made a guild called * no helix for you * yea that's just being toxic at some point its really dumb