Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    in real life you loose some and win some right ? in a pixelated game that's the same, yes maybe you don't want helix back because you bought it for alot and it will loose value bla bla okie how about the people that sold it for like 18mil when the items started being tradeable again and when gold cap was only 99.999.999 ? they sold it this cheap because they believed it's gonna return since they saw every other item has returned. yall should think of those people too how is it fair for them speaking of *I paid too much for it"
    Right, I got called a scammer because I was raising price to 99m for helix. Which would be 1b now. And now 1b as an offer would get laughed at. Back then we didn't know there would be a gold event to inflate the market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Just because every item has came back doesn't mean the helix needs to. How many times do I have to say it's just a flex item for rich people. If you don't have the money then why ask for one. I actually wish the Cold set was still rare because now it's completely pointless. Reskinning items is not the answer. The helix is just a expensive item to show how rich you are that is it. You do not have to buy the helix for those absurd prices and is not a item that everyone should have a chance to recieve. Just because it was a lvl cap reward doesn't really hold any weight as a reason the helix should return. We are long past those times and this game we have here is much different from the one back then . The helix and other items should forever be a means to show ones social status and not something we should complain to have because other rare items came back. This example holds the same weight as if i have to put the notes back on the screen because a small amount of people were not there. This is a invalid statement and should not be used to ask for something. In the case of the helix many people were not there, but in life if you miss out you miss out. No one is obligated or has to give you what you want and in this case their has been no reason why the helix should be brought. Reasons like "other items came back" or "it's a level cap item" and even "the price is high so we should increase player chances at getting it" are all invalid and don't hold any beneficial reason for why the Helix should return and how it would help improve the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    Just because every item has came back doesn't mean the helix needs to. How many times do I have to say it's just a flex item for rich people. If you don't have the money then why ask for one. I actually wish the Cold set was still rare because now it's completely pointless. Reskinning items is not the answer. The helix is just a expensive item to show how rich you are that is it. You do not have to buy the helix for those absurd prices and is not a item that everyone should have a chance to recieve. Just because it was a lvl cap reward doesn't really hold any weight as a reason the helix should return. We are long past those times and this game we have here is much different from the one back then . The helix and other items should forever be a means to show ones social status and not something we should complain to have because other rare items came back. This example holds the same weight as if i have to put the notes back on the screen because a small amount of people were not there. This is a invalid statement and should not be used to ask for something. In the case of the helix many people were not there, but in life if you miss out you miss out. No one is obligated or has to give you what you want and in this case their has been no reason why the helix should be brought. Reasons like "other items came back" or "it's a level cap item" and even "the price is high so we should increase player chances at getting it" are all invalid and don't hold any beneficial reason for why the Helix should return and how it would help improve the game.
    "to show ones social status" that's reason enough. Last I checked the game wasn't meant to be a ego fest. There's no social status on dark legends everyone is equal, and speaking to players who actually were there to get the helix at level cap, they also agree it should come back. If you really think you have a high social status because of an in game item you shouldn't be playing the game that's mental instability.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anilaza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post
    "to show ones social status" that's reason enough. Last I checked the game wasn't meant to be a ego fest. There's no social status on dark legends everyone is equal, and speaking to players who actually were there to get the helix at level cap, they also agree it should come back. If you really think you have a high social status because of an in game item you shouldn't be playing the game that's mental instability.
    That is not a mental instability it is just people that have a item and that use that item to flex. Why do old players who were there for helix level cap matter lmao. They saying it should be brought doesn't really mean much as I've already told you the lvl cap reason has no barring for the helix. Do we just bring everything back because a old player that was there said we should bring back "no we don't lol" if u want to use player opinion for the helix you would have to have a poll were almost everyone in the community would vote for or against the helix. To bad a poll would be a terrible idea.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Krieg helix of invasion should be brought back as a level cap item lvl51 or by plat or farmable.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It's not about what old players suggest, but old players are the ones that earned the item originally and sold it when it became tradeable because they thought it will be back since they saw every item has returned. If Cinco gave a list what would be back and what wouldn't, then I agree it shouldn't be back, but cinco didn't do that when the game Started receiving updates which isn't fair for old players who actually earned the item, so helix should be back.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

and no no need for a "poll". Did we get a poll about undead returning ? No we didn't. Did we get a poll about hammer or axes becoming buyable by plat? no we didn't. Did we get a poll about the old game vanities ( Dark crusader, Original Drudic, Bounty hunter outfit, classic and light iron hand outfits and weapons) returning ? No no didn't. Did we get a poll about Elder blood tear or Black vampire heart relic gems returning? no we did not. so my friend this should be enough explanation but you're probably not gonna agree still just because you probs got a chance to take advantage from an old player and bought it cheap from them before and don't wanna loose your "flex item" that you didn't personally earn it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DefinitelyNot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    and no no need for a "poll". Did we get a poll about undead returning ? No we didn't. Did we get a poll about hammer or axes becoming buyable by plat? no we didn't. Did we get a poll about the old game vanities ( Dark crusader, Original Drudic, Bounty hunter outfit, classic and light iron hand outfits and weapons) returning ? No no didn't. Did we get a poll about Elder blood tear or Black vampire heart relic gems returning? no we did not. so my friend this should be enough explanation but you're probably not gonna agree still just because you probs got a chance to take advantage from an old player and bought it cheap from them before and don't wanna loose your "flex item" that you didn't personally earn it.
    said it best I couldn't agree more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    .....This guy is a damn Genius

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    .....This guy is a damn Genius

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    your idea about making it possible to get by getting execution achievements is really good, or maybe make it a level cap item for lvl51, but need so much XP to reach it so first we won't be bored that fast like in every level cap update and second not every one will mange to get alot of them and it won't be super cheap like oru'nyth etc, or in my opinion the BEST idea, is to just make it the level cap update reward lvl51 helix and it ne untradeable and unstashanle maybe. so that kind of takes helix back to it's right spot, same back in 26. untradeable item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Subscribe to Pewdiepie View Post
    your idea about making it possible to get by getting execution achievements is really good, or maybe make it a level cap item for lvl51, but need so much XP to reach it so first we won't be bored that fast like in every level cap update and second not every one will mange to get alot of them and it won't be super cheap like oru'nyth etc, or in my opinion the BEST idea, is to just make it the level cap update reward lvl51 helix and it ne untradeable and unstashanle maybe. so that kind of takes helix back to it's right spot, same back in 26. untradeable item.
    The whole reason people buy a helix is to flex and stand out . Leveling up idea with tradeable helix would make the helix worthless, Leveling up idea with untradeable helix would make it pointless. All these ideas destroy the reason for having a helix and make it easily attainable for everyone. These ideas don't provide a beneficial reason for bringing a reskin of the helix back or the original helix back. Therefore these reasons for the helix are invalid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The whole reason people buy a helix is to flex and stand out . Leveling up idea with tradeable helix would make the helix worthless, Leveling up idea with untradeable helix would make it pointless. All these ideas destroy the reason for having a helix and make it easily attainable for everyone. These ideas don't provide a beneficial reason for bringing a reskin of the helix back or the original helix back. Therefore these reasons for the helix are invalid.
    There's no reason to flex a helix. Some players have 5 of them there's actually quite alot of them in the game if you run around, but people don't sell them so you think it's rare but it's really not. And "a poll would be a bad idea" the only reason you say that is because the poll would vote in favor of it returning. And I meant mental instability because you can't blur the lines between game and real life... Literally almost every player in this thread wants it back or some version of it, the game isn't run by a few people crying about their flex items being taken away so if the developers are smart and use their reskin prowess they're so good at then there is a high chance it will come back, and you just need to accept that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It it doesn't have to be a flex item bro many older items were brought back so would be fair if it's also back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

There's no reason to flex a helix. Some players have 5 of them there's actually quite alot of them in the game if you run around, but people don't sell them so you think it's rare but it's really not. And "a poll would be a bad idea" the only reason you say that is because the poll would vote in favor of it returning. And I meant mental instability because you can't blur the lines between game and real life... Literally almost every player in this thread wants it back or some version of it, the game isn't run by a few people crying about their flex items being taken away so if the developers are smart and use their reskin prowess they're so good at then there is a high chance it will come back, and you just need to accept that.
    Why should I accept the game turning into a reskin haven. The games economy is ran by the rich lmao, do you see the prices. Who do you think buys all the new platinum sets for every event. Bringing the helix back will just make it a worth of thrash that will be forgotten shortly after. Why do people want to see this happen so badly. All I've heard from this thread is the helix should be brought back because some people want the item. Lastly, nobody can be forced to accept something if they do not want to lol. Bringing the Helix back would be a grave mistake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Subscribe to Pewdiepie View Post
    It it doesn't have to be a flex item bro many older items were brought back so would be fair if it's also back.
    Of course it doesn't ,but it already is a flex item so why should we take it away.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

if you read my last reply, I'm basically just saying every thing in the game returned so might as well be fair to every one and bring helix back. if you wanna say ok i paid alot for it etc, that's ok because when they brought unread back or hammer or anything really rare back then, it was unfair to every old game player that owned them/earned them. so if the game is gonna be unfair for some items then it should be unfair to all pf them not keep one or two different. and I said "unfair" since its what yall think, for me it's just a game whatever they do there's nothing unfair.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why should I accept the game turning into a reskin haven. The games economy is ran by the rich lmao, do you see the prices. Who do you think buys all the new platinum sets for every event. Bringing the helix back will just make it a worth of thrash that will be forgotten shortly after. Why do people want to see this happen so badly. All I've heard from this thread is the helix should be brought back because some people want the item. Lastly, nobody can be forced to accept something if they do not want to lol. Bringing the Helix back would be a grave mistake.
    you have to accept that because it already is my friend, look around every item has a different colour so we shouldn't try stop that on the last item left, should give every item it's part not keep some out as I said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

exactly it's mot even rare lol but people are just holding into then, keeping them not selling them at all waiting until they become 10bill or some. like keph purifyheart more than one helix axes but never sell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    exactly it's mot even rare lol but people are just holding into then, keeping them not selling them at all waiting until they become 10bill or some. like keph purifyheart more than one helix axes but never sell
    If people don't want to sell they don't have to lmao. The items belong to them therefore they do not have to sell them if they do not want to. The helix is already a reskin lmao so that means every item has had its part. The only reason people want a helix is because it's rare and expensive. Taking that away makes the helix worthless. Theirs plenty of rare weapons that hold no value because people don't want them. Once people have the helix, the item they desire. Then the helix becomes thrash like the legendary weapons I find in old town are xd.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If people don't want to sell they don't have to lmao. The items belong to them therefore they do not have to sell them if they do not want to. The helix is already a reskin lmao so that means every item has had its part. The only reason people want a helix is because it's rare and expensive. Taking that away makes the helix worthless. Theirs plenty of rare weapons that hold no value because people don't want them. Once people have the helix, the item they desire. Then the helix becomes thrash like the legendary weapons I find in old town are xd.
    Etched slayers or whatever they're called, have nothing to do with helix axes.