ty for finally trying to make auction better. and for the hotbar improvement(equipment and pets buttons).
three things that i think will unconditionally make the game better:

*) the new(different) search buttons you just added, per stack and per unit, may appear only if they (can) show different information (-only if quantity (more than one) is possible). So, the additional search buttons can appear only in crafting,chests and furniture sections. Unless there is a plan to add 'stacking' for normal/equipment items too. (in equipment sections, if both searches show the same information - this can probably be confusing, and says nothing (new) to the user)

*) in chrome/browser, the hotbar buttons should have keyboard keys attached to them

*) in pending(and expired) sales, there is now an icon of the item, which is good. but there should also be an 'i' (information) icon, so the user can see which level is the (expired) item. because if the user sells item(s) for some level(s), and the same type of item expires for other level(s) - then he doesn't know which item he sold ,for which level. (so to see, he should cancel and search in inventory, trying to remember which exactly were the different item levels.)
(which reminds me of another suggestion - possibility to resell items directly from 'expired sales' would be good.)

One other thing that would be 'nice' - would be the ability the user(buyer) to buy only portion(some) of the items, if multiple(stacked) items are listed in one sale. but i don't know if this would be harder to implement (and would it add 'confusion' to the buyer when buying (, to me it will not add 'confusion'))

And one thing that i personally want, and looked for in this update - is reducing the 'listing' gold sale tax percentage, and/or adding options to list for longer time.