Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

(EDIT) Reread the post and said to add “as much detail as possible” so here it goes!!!

1.) Maximum gold limit of 999,999,999 would be nice.
    (EDIT)(Why? Because most vanities and or items have gone beyond the gold limit of 99,999,999 and since some vanities such as yeti set, original jester set have gone up to over 400,000,000 million gold this suggestion should be a must for the game. *bonus* would make trades a lot safer.)
    EXAMPLE PICTURE

2.) 6/6 arcane set would be cool(just a thought not a must)
    (EDIT)*set bonus only applies to pve maps and not pvp* if you would like more info about this send me a message for a complete description *picture designs included*(Warrior Aura)

3.) redesign of old vanities for example; My Demon king (Yeti redesign). vanity/ Brawler basher (brawler vanity redesign) this should be a must for 2019(my opinion). *can provide pics if needed or simply search up “recolors* in General discussion to get the idea of how it would look like.
    (BEFORE)*original*

(AFTER)*Redesign*

4.) 5 Skills instead of the plain 4 would be pretty cool.
    (EDIT) since we can only use 4 skills at a time I figured it’s time to upgrade. These *5* skills should only be unlocked once player reaches level 70. (Make more players come endgame)Nothing new just a bonus skill. Instead of having venge,horn of renew, skyward smash, axe throw. You could have juggernaut, venge, axe throw, horn of renew, skyward smash. 5 instead of the old 4.

5.)Having spaces in between names EX; The Golden King instead of Thegoldenking. Last Prophet instead of Lastprophet(not my idea).
    *EDIT* would make the names sound a lot cooler than Coolxguy or crazyyycool(examples) would also have a more aesthetic appeal. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images of this if needed.

6.) Making your own in game title *30 characters long*( player gets to choose the color). That sums up just about everything in my book.
    (EDIT)This could either be a leaderboard reward or you devs could make it into a plat purchasable title of 2,000-5,000 plat once or twice a year. Price will be depending on glow/shine of the colors(effects) bling/lightning, etc. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images on this as well.

Just suggestions, to maybe think about here n there. Thanks for looking this over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 03-13-2019 at 11:19 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    (EDIT) Reread the post and said to add “as much detail as possible” so here it goes!!!

1.) Maximum gold limit of 999,999,999 would be nice.
    (EDIT)(Why? Because most vanities and or items have gone beyond the gold limit of 99,999,999 and since some vanities such as yeti set, original jester set have gone up to over 400,000,000 million gold this suggestion should be a must for the game. *bonus* would make trades a lot safer.)
    EXAMPLE PICTURE

2.) 6/6 arcane set would be cool(just a thought not a must)
    (EDIT)*set bonus only applies to pve maps and not pvp* if you would like more info about this send me a message for a complete description *picture designs included*(Warrior Aura)

3.) redesign of old vanities for example; My Demon king (Yeti redesign). vanity/ Brawler basher (brawler vanity redesign) this should be a must for 2019(my opinion). *can provide pics if needed or simply search up “recolors* in General discussion to get the idea of how it would look like.
    (BEFORE)*original*

(AFTER)*Redesign*

4.) 5 Skills instead of the plain 4 would be pretty cool.
    (EDIT) since we can only use 4 skills at a time I figured it’s time to upgrade. These *5* skills should only be unlocked once player reaches level 70. (Make more players come endgame)Nothing new just a bonus skill. Instead of having venge,horn of renew, skyward smash, axe throw. You could have juggernaut, venge, axe throw, horn of renew, skyward smash. 5 instead of the old 4.

5.)Having spaces in between names EX; The Golden King instead of Thegoldenking. Last Prophet instead of Lastprophet(not my idea).
    *EDIT* would make the names sound a lot cooler than Coolxguy or crazyyycool(examples) would also have a more aesthetic appeal. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images of this if needed.

6.) Making your own in game title *30 characters long*( player gets to choose the color). That sums up just about everything in my book.
    (EDIT)This could either be a leaderboard reward or you devs could make it into a plat purchasable title of 2,000-5,000 plat once or twice a year. Price will be depending on glow/shine of the colors(effects) bling/lightning, etc. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images on this as well.

Just suggestions, to maybe think about here n there. Thanks for looking this over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very detailed, good work. +1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minor For This Useful Post: