Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

nice

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Return of PVP leaderbords

Ok we know this topic have been discussed for over and over, and most of times it ended bad..Here there's my idea but I also count on your opinion trying to make it more possible and fair for everyone.

Seasonal leaderbords for tdm - blood beach. class based Warrior-Mage-Rogue.

All old players know that the reason why those lb (ctf, tdm..) got deleted it's cause the rewards were gained mostly from dummy farmers.

This is my idea.

Season refresh monthly (just like hydra and orrick raid)
    Class based: top 50 mage / top 50 rogue / top 50 warriors
    Level required: CAPPED players only (atm 71) --> any kill done below lv 70 will not be counted for lb (to avoid any dummy farmer winner)
    Map where kills will be counted: blood beach (to avoid any dummy farmer winner)

Rewards:
    top 50 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly)
    top 25 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly) + 250k gold
    top 10 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly) + 500k gold
    top 1 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly) + 500k gold + banner (bound account, not stashble, not tradeble) or/and blue coloured name ---> refresh monthly)

Do you think the idea is nice?
    Do you think those rules will prevent anyone from dummy farm?
    Do you think the rewards are fair?
    Do you have any adjustment to make on it to make it more enjoyable, fair, or easier to create this system for devs?

Please lets stick to thread topic let's not go into pvp fights XD

Have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

A separate inventory for vanities like how furnishings and craftable materials have their own inventory. I already mentioned this once but it seem suggestions aren't being added to the list on the front page so I'm mentioning it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

stack of things for exchanges and storage. immediately store stack without doing a million clicks)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodaxe View Post
    stack of things for exchanges and storage. immediately store stack without doing a million clicks)
    You can store or withdraw stacks by holding down the store or take button.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 05-10-2019 at 05:05 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thank you so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

i would love if sts remove all elix aura in the game we alrdy can see the player buff so we can have more aura on vanities or arcane items which deserve aura for its exclusiveness.
    and also if theres no problem with it... and pls also remove useless item auras(items that is used wasnt for the aura) like eloia bow, dragon bone dagger, magmatic weapons etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you please remove permanent banned accts with 3 letter names. So we can use it as ign's again. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

-Would be really awsome to change rogue's Skill the bomb, entangle trap, its pretty useless and not very fond of..only very few players ue this skill since its bad for events and other fast runs, it would be more awsome if it is change for flanking enemies or bruising with enemies that has great damage or effect other heroes abilities is pretty usefull like warriors hooks, windmill, jug etc. And the mages wind, clock, curse its pretty usefull in alote of ways.

-Other thing is the bows auto attack, its pretty slow and low damage and its pretty heavy to use with the slow attack speed.

-one last thing the rogues ultimate the regen of health ultimate is nor even used on any situations, alote of players doesn't use this kind of skill, i main rog and i know rogue is already op but we could use a nore efficient and tactical skills, ults and bows

I hope you read this devs 🤓

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crosified as Cros View Post
    -Would be really awsome to change rogue's Skill the bomb, entangle trap, its pretty useless and not very fond of..only very few players ue this skill since its bad for events and other fast runs, it would be more awsome if it is change for flanking enemies or bruising with enemies that has great damage or effect other heroes abilities is pretty usefull like warriors hooks, windmill, jug etc. And the mages wind, clock, curse its pretty usefull in alote of ways.

-Other thing is the bows auto attack, its pretty slow and low damage and its pretty heavy to use with the slow attack speed.

-one last thing the rogues ultimate the regen of health ultimate is nor even used on any situations, alote of players doesn't use this kind of skill, i main rog and i know rogue is already op but we could use a nore efficient and tactical skills, ults and bows

I hope you read this devs
    I would agree with you regarding the attack speed of bows. It's very slow. Hoping in the next update i can see this improvement

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Dear Devs, I would like to suggest you guys to furnish us with the loot table at the portal section. This will give the new player guide of where to farm what.
    To be honest, I played since 2014 but I don't really know where to farm cryo back pack LoL.
    I heard arcane shard also lootable in M5 & M6 but how do we know? Let say there is loot table, it will help much for us old noob and new player.

Thanks.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Buff spirit xp gain, or maybe make spirit gear get faster xp in spirit marsh. And +1 to the guy who said spirit xp bonus elix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

1. New equip slot : orb
    -same like artifact but not for stat.
    -e.g. the orb give you 1% armor for every jewels slotted (21x max jewel means 21% armor) etc.

2. 100% custom pet
    -new slot for passive , special passive (mishi aura, zhulong aura, samael aura) , special happines bonus (mana field from dreambot, heal based on STR from squikems and squish). now we only got slot for aa and happiness bonus which isnt enough XD.

3. New jewels
    -more special jewel like eye and para
    -e.g. +10% movement speed + 3 dex (21x jewel slot = 210% move speed and 63 dex)

4. New custom arcane weapon
    -open proc slot so you can put other weapon proc in your weapon. e.g. gold roger hook proc on ebon dagger. but cant put bow proc on dagger. the proc only can be use on the same weapon class (bow procs for bows, aegis proc for aegis, etc).

5. Jewels for pet
    - 3x slot for arcane/arcanite, 2x for heroic/mythic/gold and 1x for legendary.
    -example of the jewels : 1. add 200% pet dmg, 2. increase 70% crit, 3. increase pet attack speed by 200%.

6. 200% xp elix for pets only.
    -please add this cus now only need to use plat to lvl it up fast.

7. New locations.
    -like Avaree posted earlier suggesting a location giving extra XP did is a good idea.
    -but my idea is include location as a thing needed to get a set buff. i mean end set now 3/3 armor, helm and location. i saw that you satisfied with the 6/6 arcane set but make it truly hard and worth it. make it a 8/8 arcane set. weapon, helm, armor, belt, ring, amulet, artifact and location .
    -and also make location as a main thing now. make locations that give op buffs. also include rarity to location(epic, legendary, mythic, arcane and heroic locations)

8. New aps
    -add more achievments that are easy to do but seriously a lot and will be reset the at end of the season. this will make the lb more competitive and avoiding the top 20 players having the same max aps which is boring and less competetive. and pls give some extra things to every players from top 1 to 10 so theyll keep running for the 1st spot. not just stop when reached top 10. btw pls remove pve kill to affect the lb because now new player have 0 chance at reaching top 10 due to lack of pve kills.
    Last edited by Badzauberer; 05-17-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Since I want pvp to be more balanced and also to revive, i made a few ideas where sts can make profit WHILE ALSO making the players happy and have fun!!!

Some ideas I had are;
    1.) VANITY AURAS: Depending how big/what type of effects and color you want should depend on how much it’s costs.

Examples;

VANITY RING:
    SIZE: arcane ring aura(1000 plat)
    COLOR: Dark Blue(150 plat)
    EFFECTS: Spinning ring(s)(350 plat)
    SPEED: 1.5x faster(1300plat)
    OR

VABITY ORB:
    SIZE-Max size (half size of a mage)(2000plat)
    EFFECT- Hover around player(1800plat)
    COLOR- GOLDEN GLOW(1200plat)
    SPEED- Max Speed 2x faster(2000 plat)
    (Pictures Coming Soon)
    (Something like this)

*Note*(once you BUY IT, it’s character BOUND and nontradable.)

2.)VANITY EVOLUTION
    Evolve your vanity!!! Depending on the vanity you have!
    1.)TYPE(what type of event/ or Contest is it from?)
    2.)YEAR( what year was it made, 2013-2019?)

LB ITEMS: 10,000plat OR 100,000,000g TO EVEOLVE!
    Red Arlor set: 1800 plat OR 20,000,000g TO EVOLVE!(Picture coming soon)

How would this evolution look like? Glad YOU asked !!!
    REGULAR:

EVOLVED!!!:

*NOTE* will cost 5,000 plat OR 50,000,000g to revert it back into original!

3.) VANITY CUSTOMIZATION
    Color: (999 plat each color).

EXAMPLES
    Original

RECOLORED

COMING SOON... ultimate customization... where you choose how your vanity looks ADD: (fangs, beard, Red eyes, bulkier fur, longer hair, shoulder pads, knee pads, belt(EX.orc head on belt) foot glow, hand glow, eye glow, eye patch, mouth/nose cover mask, brass knuckles, wrist,neck,foot chains, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 05-17-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Add more items from red coin token vendor

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default My ideas

MY IDEAS FOR ARCANE LEGENDS

1- it would be very good the players power sells the pets after open creates a space in the auction only for the animals when the player wishes to sell the pet again the lvl of the pet must lower for lvl 1 and thus we can sell the pet normally

2- (this idea is not mine) but we could see the notifications of when the auct items were sold

3- I could also see buff of a certain item in auct
    Ex: the spook I'll see the stasis he gives me and tbm as his buff and on the auct

4- The game could have the camera loose in the cities, so the game gains more life and you could have the option of being able to have the camera arrested or released. or the next city of expansion is that way

5- power to have as location location in guildhall

6 - have more entertaining as pvp you could put a rank of (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond and master) and when it arrives in master still the points continue to see who is the top 5 playes so the 5 playes could be with the name of another color in the cities and when the season of pvp ends they win unique prizes would be a good
    * how they would win the points, could have a new pvp of 5 vs 5 in which one team had to destroy the enge of the other team and thus the winning team would gain the points. The enge could be a blue gold bau and the other red

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

MY IDEAS FOR LEGENDS ARCANE

1 - After the animals are opened the eggs can not sell them could add the option to sell them after they are opened and the lvl of them returns to lvl 1

2 - create a slot in the auct so to for pets

3 - I could also have made a buff for a certain item on the auct
    Ex: the scare I'll see a stasis he gives me and also his buff and on the auct

The game could have a camera in the cities, so that the game would make a living and you more to have a camera arrested or released. the next city of expansion is thus

5- power to have location in guildhall

6 - have more fun pvp ?? can carry a bronze rank (silver, gold, platinum, diamond and master) and can reach a master still points continue to see who is the top 5 playes so the 5 poor playes be with the name of another city in the cities and when the movie season ends they win the move
    As one wins the points, it could have a new pvp of 5 vs 5 in which one time would have to destroy the time and the time of the would gain the points. The enge could be a blue gold bau and the other red

7- NICK NAME EXCHANGE

* we could exchange nick-name at least once for free after the player changed the nick for free next time and sl with 30 platinum would be very good

* also have space in the name would look cooler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Good idea for amplify the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    Here’s a list of suggestions from my “Some Suggestions” post: