Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #201
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackyboy View Post
    Make the google login (especially on mobile) in app. Because its kind of annoying to have to go to the app > browser > app for logging in.
    If this annoys you, you can convert your account to be email/password based instead (nexus -> my account -> modify account).
    Unfortunately, there is no version of the google signin sdk that still works on the range of android versions we support, and if at all possible, we try not to remove support for devices people were able to play on when the game was released.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make search based also on awakening.
    It would help save so much time when you choose to search for items that have gold loot or Amor or luck or xp etc. This would be so helpful instead of having to check each individual item in auction.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Hey Rem, hope you are well!
    From my end some suggestions:
    1) Update Klass and Shazbot drops, keep the original drops but maybe add some other eggs(Maybe even a heroic only obtainable from Klass but not tradable) - Just a suggestion. Also Shazbot can have new tokens added to its arsenal
    2) Ultimate mode(or something like that). We have seen Normal, we have seen elite, we have seen hardcore but now we want maps that are harder to bypass. First few elite maps, people only run just for aps or in hardcore to drop eggs. With an added difficulty which puts elite maps like child's play, I am sure we will see renewed activity in guilds regarding running such maps. Maybe add a few heroics to the loot table.
    3) Update Planar arena. Well currently its a game of who has best ping and who can bot their gates well to get the lb. With updated Bosses in a renewed arena we can have more competition in a game area which only sees activity during Marvelous or boss related events.
    4) Updated crypts. Really tired of running kt4 every event Make them harder but not unachievable. So that even if you get kills it wont be so easy to do so. On the case of botters, well what can you do; they still will bot like a certain GM; but for the rest of us its something which makes us feel the runs are worthwhile.
    5) A PvP mode without awakenings. I am sure people would love this one. We can PvP like we used to, not dependent on your awakes but your skills as a class.

Few more smaller additions:
    6) Spirit XP kits- 5k or 10k ish, bought with murk tokens, gold etc. Not too expensive though as Spirit gears currently are vanity items.
    7) Maybe new Maus maps? Maybe(hopeful)
    Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnna1715 View Post
    Make search based also on awakening.
    It would help save so much time when you choose to search for items that have gold loot or Amor or luck or xp etc. This would be so helpful instead of having to check each individual item in auction.
    Thats already possible

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Great idea. Actually pet's always missing some loot when u're attacking... And won't grab if u're too far away from it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also would be nice:
    -search in auct based on item stats (ex: int, str, dex...)
    -possibility to customize pet (imagine as it would be like a weap)
    -visible time with sec on buff/debuffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Eu to esperando mais de 3 anos para comprar um Heroic Mercury mas acho que ainda ninguém tem xD tem como aparecer no GOBLIN INVASION junto com o Heroic Orion que so me faltam esses 2 heroic para concluir os lobos...... e claro acompanhado como sempre com o Heroic Nighshade no Goblin Invasion para pets deste evento..... Sim eu colecciono Lobos :3
    Last edited by Jtflorencio; 05-05-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Forgot another suggestion (or fix)?An option for Priorities in targets; boss>mobs>objects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's really annoying when u charge a skill and it ends on a barrel lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shivarouge For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Add a description for eggs in the auc so we will can see it AA whitout going to the stable

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luanwallace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luanwallace View Post
    Add a description for eggs in the auc so we will can see it AA whitout going to the stable

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk
    Also would be nice to see player stats from there as well. (How much stats change when opened)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please, add some kind of lv 76 mythic weapon with decent proc and decent stats, as well as more artifacts, that aren't arcane or set (again, more affordable ones)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Is there anyway we could get a button at the bottom of the hotbar pet menu for dismissing pet? I have to do it fairly often and its inconvenient to go to stable and do it.

Also I seriously second the making pets not break barrels. I have missed many gold and items cause of this. When people are speed running and u have to keep up you dont have a lot of time. Ive watched my pet run past 20k to attempt to break a barrel with 5 gold in it. Ive also watched it run past arcanes to do it. I wonder how much loot ive missed due to this poor mechanic.

Last but not least a serious fix for making skills not target barrels, or a checkbox in options to turn it off. Better yet removal of all barrels from the game. I cant tell u how many times ive attacked a mob or boss a few times to make sure i was targeting then fired my Ult. Aim shot only to have it break a barrel way to the side or behind me... then having to finish the boss off without it... way too buggy. Been playing since the beginning and skills are definitely a lot more buggy then they used to be. Same with the joystick it used to be less glitchy, it got worse with one of the big updates a few years back.

Anyway thanks for the fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In my opinion, smashing barrels instead of boss is very annoying (with loaded "Aim shot"). Especially I noticed it during last event during the fight with Goblin Mother. First you had to take out the surrounding barrels and than use "Aim Shot". How ever, I needed a few runs on Goblin mother to figure it out, since when I can apply "Aim Shot"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It is not smart to value the targets like this (boss>mobs>Objekts). Simple example, if near boss spawn a mobs every 20sec. A boss fight cold endure about 3 minutes. So you would get a nice amount of damage, you need to survive untill the boss goes down.

Maybe "tap on taeget" would be a nice option. But I don't know whether it can be realised for smartphone users. The screen has his limits. I play on Tablett, so in my case it would work.

Maybe the rule, which target will be chosen, should be the nearest distance to an objekt. The single thing you will need to do, is to watch out for your location related to the target of your wish.

Best Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The improvement, I would like to see is an indication of DPS, with an option to choose between DPS: of now, last 10 sec, 5 minutes or last Boss or last dungeon and the amount of dealt damage during the dungeon. So every player could get a feedback if he needs to optimize his rotation of attacks by respecing

Best Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello dear developers! I want to offer a small change in the player’s stash in the cities; adding sorting of things by quality as in the hero’s inventory is very convenient as I think when there are a lot of things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have two quick suggestions more for convenience and uniformity then anything. They only deal with pet ui, but they bother my soul.

1) Can you please put the max level pet button up by the auto feed button so it dont cover the bottom slotted pets name on non-max level pets. There is plenty of room up there.

2) Please swap slotted pet egg icon on the browser screen. This one has been around for a while, and is a little more annoying. Your happiness bonus egg should be on top and arcane ability should be on the bottom, just like it is when you click on a pet. Instead it is inverted.

Thanks,

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Can we have another token option for pet slots like vales since story token is daily gives 10 but we all know its not enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

nice suggestions. i hope dev reallly go through it