Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,904 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

• A few years ago, and amazing community member, MoloToha, created and maintained a legendary thread called "List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends." Since its creation in 2014 there have been over 200 posts and it continues to be a great resource for the dev team to hear what you want to see next. However, it's gotten a bit big and could use a reset, so--here is the official 2.0 version.

How it Works:

1. Read the FULL list of suggestions to see if yours is there. I will do my best to keep this 1st post up to date with suggestions added to this thread.
    2. If you find your suggestion listed, click the link and add your 'Thanks' to say 'Yes, I also want this!' Like a vote!
    3. If you can not find your suggestion, post it in a reply below. Please add as much detail as possible. This is for the devs, after all.

Guidelines:

• There are no bad suggestions. Let your thanks do the talking, or respond to other suggestions with constructive, positive additions.
    • If you are requesting a balance fix (Buff/Nerf) please be specific. Buff/Nerf posts without any details will be removed.
    • When making class specific suggestions, please be specific and please consider the impact on overall game balance.
    • This is not the best place for requesting the return of old items/vanities. There are, however, some other great threads in Suggestions + Feedback where you can add those suggestions.
    • Have fun and be creative! We love hearing what you think and working together to make this game great!

OFFICIAL SUGGESTION LIST:
    Items will be added here as they are posted below.

Inventory
    • Mark items as "Favorite" [Link] (Implemented)
    • Marked items to not be deleted, stashed, sold, or used in crafting. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Ability to add items to player mail [Link]
    • Increase cap of Red Raid coins. [Link]

Pets
    • Make icons in the stable smaller to fit more pets on one page. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Increase overall pet speed so that they can keep up with characters and pick up items faster. [Link]
    • Option to choose pet priority between attack and pick up, so pet will first follow your choice and only after will switch to another kind of object. [Link]

Gear
    • Add a 6/6 Arcane Set (with set bonus for PvE) [Link]
    • Gear Transmogrification (Ability to use old gear as vanities) [Link]

Auctions/Trade
    • Get notifications with items in the auction house sell. [Link]
    • Increase gold cap (Suggestion: 999,999,999) [Link]

PvE
    • Return the ability to abandon quests. [Link]
    • Add a UI to suggest things to pursue (such as reaching level cap or buying a piece of spirit gear) or even tracking the progress of achievements. [Link]
    • Add ability to use 5 skills after a certain level (Endgame?) [Link]
    • Add a choice for when auto potion should kick in, such as below 66% health or below 33%. [Link]

PvP

• Disable awakenings, or add a mode with awakenings disabled. [Link]
    • Advanced matchmaking or ranking system to match players by skill [Link]

UI
    • Showing how much time is left on an effect through their icons, like how skills slowly fill back up as an indication of their cooldown, but the effect's icon drains. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Ability to add spaces to usernames [Link]
    • Add a button to mark all notification as Read. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Add a "Party Finder" channel to chat. [Link]

Mages

• Ebon Staff adjustments to better match Mage playstyle. [Link]
    • Curse mastery adjustments. [Link]

Misc

• Impose a limit on changing IGNs [Link]
    • Add Spirit XP Elixir to Festerfang vendor. [Link]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Futumsh; 05-15-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

An option to mark items as favourite. Marked items can’t be deleted, stashed, sold. Also can’t be used in crafting.

Change stable grid. Scrolling pets is easier if there are more in a pages view. Icons / pets are very large.

Disable the amount to be sold options when not clarifying the amount is for all items and not each individually.

Thx.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philofax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Here’s a list of suggestions from my “Some Suggestions” post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    1. Showing how much time is left on an effect through their icons, like how skills slowly fill back up as an indication their cooldown, but the effect's icon drains (Example shown in picture)

2.Alerts for auction items sold (Mockup below)

3.Buff pet's speed so that they can collect items faster and catch up faster

4.Bring back the ability to abandon quests

5. Make more use of goals button for things like suggesting things to pursue (such as reaching level cap or buying a piece of spirit gear) or even tracking progress of achievements
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 03-16-2019 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Shrunk pic for #1

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

(EDIT) Reread the post and said to add “as much detail as possible” so here it goes!!!

1.) Maximum gold limit of 999,999,999 would be nice.
    (EDIT)(Why? Because most vanities and or items have gone beyond the gold limit of 99,999,999 and since some vanities such as yeti set, original jester set have gone up to over 400,000,000 million gold this suggestion should be a must for the game. *bonus* would make trades a lot safer.)
    EXAMPLE PICTURE

2.) 6/6 arcane set would be cool(just a thought not a must)
    (EDIT)*set bonus only applies to pve maps and not pvp* if you would like more info about this send me a message for a complete description *picture designs included*(Warrior Aura)

3.) redesign of old vanities for example; My Demon king (Yeti redesign). vanity/ Brawler basher (brawler vanity redesign) this should be a must for 2019(my opinion). *can provide pics if needed or simply search up “recolors* in General discussion to get the idea of how it would look like.
    (BEFORE)*original*

(AFTER)*Redesign*

4.) 5 Skills instead of the plain 4 would be pretty cool.
    (EDIT) since we can only use 4 skills at a time I figured it’s time to upgrade. These *5* skills should only be unlocked once player reaches level 70. (Make more players come endgame)Nothing new just a bonus skill. Instead of having venge,horn of renew, skyward smash, axe throw. You could have juggernaut, venge, axe throw, horn of renew, skyward smash. 5 instead of the old 4.

5.)Having spaces in between names EX; The Golden King instead of Thegoldenking. Last Prophet instead of Lastprophet(not my idea).
    *EDIT* would make the names sound a lot cooler than Coolxguy or crazyyycool(examples) would also have a more aesthetic appeal. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images of this if needed.

6.) Making your own in game title *30 characters long*( player gets to choose the color). That sums up just about everything in my book.
    (EDIT)This could either be a leaderboard reward or you devs could make it into a plat purchasable title of 2,000-5,000 plat once or twice a year. Price will be depending on glow/shine of the colors(effects) bling/lightning, etc. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images on this as well.

Just suggestions, to maybe think about here n there. Thanks for looking this over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 03-13-2019 at 11:19 PM.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Ebon staff could use a buff. The reflect can do great damage and it can be a great time playing with at times with a more risky play style,but it just doesn’t pair well with mage’s play style of being the effect spamming, DoT dealing, crowd controlling stun machine that it is. Reflect just conflicts too much with sorcerer’s skills (Arcane Shield’s invincibility and any skill that stuns or freezes) and renders the reflect part of the proc as useless. When running with warriors, the reflect is also not that useful when running with them because they are the ones constantly taunting and soaking up all of the damage, not leaving anything for the reflect shield to reflect. The health healing part is meh and could use some tweaking as well. Heres some changes that I think could address some of the Ebon staff’s weaknesses (taken and edited from “Ebon Weapons Discussion”):

1.Change the proc to a period of applying curse to enemies (kinda like how magma’s arcane ability applies DoT to enemies that take damage) OR just apply reflect to all allies
    -Addresses warrior taunt issue
    -If changing to Curse:
    +Keep the damage scaling property that reflect has
    +Curse is a bit more appropriate for mages since it's offensive and makes it more unique and more like a mage weapon rather than an enhanced clone of a Warrior weapon
    +Enemies take damage when dealing damage to you, or an ally, just like how Curse normally works

2.Compensation for a lack of proc damage when enemies are stunned or you are invincible with a form of guaranteed damage/damage enhancement. Heres a few ways to compensate
    -Buffing proc caster’s weapon damage for duration of proc (or just giving caster an int/damage buff)
    -Include DoT when enemies take damage from reflect
    -Include initial damage on cursing an enemy (If curse replaces reflect)
    -Damage when proc begins or expires

3.Buff the proc’s health regen
    -It can't keep up with how much damage can be taken constantly.
    -Double how much it heals.
    Speaking of Curse, Curse mastery could use an overhaul to make Curse a much more desirable skill overall, especially since it’s the most underused mage skill. Just replace the crit debuff with something more useful, such as a DoT, int/damage buff to caster, or a somewhat beefy armor debuff (like 30-40%). If using int/damage buff, I suggest a buff that gets stronger based on how many enemies are cursed. For example, 1 cursed enemy gives 10 int buff and 5 cursed enemies gives 50 int buff. The range of cursing enemies is also too small, so a curse range buff is a must as well.

For buffing Curse itself, it should have initial damage on cursing an enemy (like how Time Shift initially damages an enemy on dropping a clock on them).
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 03-21-2019 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Organized and adjusted points better so that it's easier to understand

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

1. Guildhall locations, specifically for allied tavern. Either with or without buffs for guild members.

2. An 'Accept All Quests' to make daily quests go faster.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Buff mages.

One of my ideas is to buff the int stat. Right now strength gives health, int gives mana, and dex gives dodge and crit. Warriors role is to tank so I’m not too conserned about giving them dps, but it would be nice to give mages a little buff. Dodge and mana overall are pretty useless in the long run (both coming from the mage and rogue primary stats), but the difference is rogues get the crit. I suggest give the int stat equal (or maybe slightly less) crit in order to try and make mages competitive again.

Pvp is dominated by rogues and warriors. As we all saw from the temple challenge, mages are far behind on the power level of the other 2 classes. A balanced game is a good game, and this is just one idea to try and bring balance.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

PC version: move ultimate from button "6" to button "R" please

16. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    PC version: move ultimate from button "6" to button "R" please
    How about making all of the PC controls remappable? I'd like to use numpad for skills instad of an extra way of moving. :P

While we're on the topic of controls, hotkey for pet menu.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 03-05-2019 at 11:42 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

How about making all of the PC controls remappable? I'd like to use numpad for skills instad of an extra way of moving. :P

While we're on the topic of controls, hotkey for pet menu.
    sounds like too much work for sts move one button to another - easier..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

-Option to turn off artifacts/arc ring/pet/vanity and other auras
    -Option to disable xp gain on pet
    -Let pets gain xp from quests
    -Another mausoleum like map
    -No more raids

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Name:  Captura de tela de 2019-03-05 16-31-20-1.png
Views: 3186
Size:  287.0 KB

Skip All in the chests. There's nothing I want to see in these Awakening Gem.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to soon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I would like to see a “fast level” system added. Similar to the somberholt vendor, their could be a vendor that sells non tradeable xp packs only to those who are at the current level cap. This would allow people to level their other classes without having to redo the insane grind to hit the cap, while at the same time it would still require one of your chars to hit the cap the legitament way. Ex: for this cap, as soon as my mage hit level 71, I could buy 5k xp packs for 5k gold, stash them, and level up my war to level 71 using these packs.

Leveling is arguably the most boring and tedious part of the game and this would take away that negative part of having to grind on all your chars.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I have posted few improvement ideas multiple times, among which point 1) is done.

1) Bring back Remi
    2) Let old but awesome looking low lvl armour like lvl 41 imbude set etc be converted in vanities.
    3) Bring Back Kraken mines
    4) Buff or re-create kraag arena
    5) Decrease the minimum lvl requirements for Hardcore mode to 61-66.
    6) Add something very rare but lootable which can revive our other dead HC toon. Like 100 diamond/HC ankh for 1 revive.
    7) opposite gender looks for classes eg tux for rouge and facial vanities or plastic surgery by fat lady in windmore and kyles.
    8) A housing item basically a painting which on interaction, shows how the house owner looks , i.e. inspect screen. (Harry potter mode painting )

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've had this idea for a while but I don't know what you opinions are on it all.

Many guilds don't really do much to help each other out or run things together which is quite upsetting. I was thinking of Guild Leveling or something. Similar to Spirit levelling but the only way to level guild is through quests. Whether they're daily, weekly or repeatedly. Every level will grant some permanent bonus such as increased speed, damage, luck, faster crafting time etc. or maybe every few levels. Maybe open a guild storage/store when you're on level 40 or something.

Please comment what you think and add ideas. I feel it will be great to implement such things like this that bring us together and not just everyone doing their own thing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HumanRace For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hi its me again
    my suggestions:
    add new skills: Shadow clones for rogs, Avatar Rage (all element Impact) for mage, Demon Takeover (transform into demon) for warrior.
    something like that it would be cool

New Zodiac Vanity: Gold sets from spendsalot, Zodiac meaning Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo etc.

Hide Vanity or Add extra Slot for helm, armor and back Vanity. Example: i want to equip dank stunk vanity set but i love cryostar set aura.
    can we use two same weapon vanities but different style.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deletus View Post
    Hi its me again
    my suggestions:
    Hide Vanity or Add extra Slot for helm, armor and back Vanity. Example: i want to equip dank stunk vanity set but i love cryostar set aura.
    can we use two same weapon vanities but different style.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
    Vanity customization would be awesome!!
    +1 get to choose our own vanity
    Change the color
    Add effects
    Add aura
    Add name. Man I really want to see this!! Come one sts this could be AL’s gift of the year man!!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hey reminem I need your assistance and it's a private matter please check your inbox

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

A Map Skills loadout option in the Map Skills tab.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Another small enhancement suggestions for the hotbar, currently the hotbar is positioned horizontally which obstructs the view in the gameplay window as shown. Are you able to give an OPACITY option to the hotbar so it will be less intrusive?

Name:  20190312_204817.jpg
Views: 3375
Size:  482.2 KB

Thanks

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kjeldran For This Useful Post: