Is there anyway we could get a button at the bottom of the hotbar pet menu for dismissing pet? I have to do it fairly often and its inconvenient to go to stable and do it.

Also I seriously second the making pets not break barrels. I have missed many gold and items cause of this. When people are speed running and u have to keep up you dont have a lot of time. Ive watched my pet run past 20k to attempt to break a barrel with 5 gold in it. Ive also watched it run past arcanes to do it. I wonder how much loot ive missed due to this poor mechanic.

Last but not least a serious fix for making skills not target barrels, or a checkbox in options to turn it off. Better yet removal of all barrels from the game. I cant tell u how many times ive attacked a mob or boss a few times to make sure i was targeting then fired my Ult. Aim shot only to have it break a barrel way to the side or behind me... then having to finish the boss off without it... way too buggy. Been playing since the beginning and skills are definitely a lot more buggy then they used to be. Same with the joystick it used to be less glitchy, it got worse with one of the big updates a few years back.

Anyway thanks for the fun