Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Would like to see an option for multiple buffs with the same buff icon to be displayed as stacks.

More info: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Condense-Buffs
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 07-06-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

PvP idea:

Like in lvl 76 we could have in windmore a shop where player from diffrent levels can buy diffrent pvp items for something like daily tokens (for the pvp levels where its hard to find items, but the old items should still useable) and the same system in pvp 76 right now with match finding and gear without awakens (leaderboard can be for diffrent pvp levels which are most active) +move all pvp levels with the same system like pvp 76 rn it would revive pvp

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HumanRace View Post
    I've had this idea for a while but I don't know what you opinions are on it all.

Many guilds don't really do much to help each other out or run things together which is quite upsetting. I was thinking of Guild Leveling or something. Similar to Spirit levelling but the only way to level guild is through quests. Whether they're daily, weekly or repeatedly. Every level will grant some permanent bonus such as increased speed, damage, luck, faster crafting time etc. or maybe every few levels. Maybe open a guild storage/store when you're on level 40 or something.

Please comment what you think and add ideas. I feel it will be great to implement such things like this that bring us together and not just everyone doing their own thing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
    This sounds like a nice idea, a great way for a guild to work together on accomplishing something. The idea of bonuses as the guild levels up is great and would be of great use to its members

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Vanity customization would be awesome!!
    +1 get to choose our own vanity
    Change the color
    Add effects
    Add aura
    Add name. Man I really want to see this!! Come one sts this could be AL’s gift of the year man!!
    This is a nice idea! But the way I see it is that maybe the game can drop dyes from mobs in all dungeons across Arlor that we can craft into a shade of color (pretty much like how incense fragments can be crafted into Awakening Kits) and we can use Story Tokens to open slots on existing vanity items and put in the shade we want (just like how you can change happiness bonus and arcane ability on pets). But the only catch is that once you open slots on a vanity item, it will become untradeable so that customized vanities wont circulate around the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hammer of the frost proc should be made into a aura for the vanity version of the weapon, i mean lets be honest what war wouldnt want a better looking glint set aura without dropping stats?

Trimis de pe al meu PRA-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think 8 person maps should be revived for some event or the next expansion. Preferably, they would have some mobs and not just bosses like the old raids, and also be more focused on gear drops but still give some amount of GL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Devs, can you add another feature that we can edit our HUD? I want to change place where the hotbar is, left side of the HUD of my HUD is empty since I dont show my emotes on my HUD I want to place there my Hotbar. And also the joystick, sometimes I'm having a hard time to play because i have long fingers soooo i always mistap, its out of my finger's reach.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I've had this thought for awhile now, and figured I'd suggest it. So, a lot of us, really enjoy PvP, right? So what I was thinking is, what if there was an Opt-in & Opt-out team speak function in your party. I think it would improve how PvP itself would turn out, ranging from B-back, Rg-Regroup callouts that normally can take up to 3-5seconds to type (depending on your phone of course) and I'm sure everyone knows that a lot can happen within those 3-5seconds of typing. I know some people would use this in improper ways, whether using profanity (which also mutes you from chatting) so i could understand if people see this as a bad idea. But for the big part, it would make PvP communication a thousand times easier. Even for honor ranked PvP, since it's so balanced; it'd be best to stay coordinated when dealing with another experienced team.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Any chance on disabling awakened gear in PvP? So it could revive a bit? That’s all I ask. I’m pretty sure a lot of players would agree with this, keep awakened gear for PVE but not PVP. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that it could be implemented this on pvp. Low level twinks gonna revive soon if there could be changes.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Looks good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Perfect idea for no awakens jn pvp:

How about if player can make a custom made pvp lobby with settings like how many players per team, level allowed, awaken on/off.... it would revive pvp for shure!

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

One suggestion for pets:

Searching pet by name

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

can cake. be easyer to farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Something I feel is really needed is in the crafting system you have to click each item you get back from crafting with a window you received "place something mundane here". I don't need to see each item I received I know damn well what I crafted and how long it took. My suggestion is to add a skip button like we have for opening multiple chests.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I pasted this from my own post, some ideas may already be posted on this thread but I listed 12.

Hello all, I have a few ideas for game improvement that some people may have thought about, there is plenty of room for discussion here so please if you have any ideas to add please do so, I am sure STS will add them, in some way, shape, or form.

Here are some of my ideas, I will add more occasionally.

1. Preview on avatar in the auction.
    Relocate the preview so we are able to click the arrows that let us navigate through the items.

2. Loot
    Enable loot/gold to be shown on the mini-map, or, as someone else has mentioned, let us select a ‘stance’ (passive/aggressive) for our companions so they take priority for loot/mobs respectively.

3. Diverse camera angles.
    Add the option in settings to enable or disable this new camera offsetting thing.

4. Party interface.
    Move text ‘party leader’ to the top add a colon and follow with the symbol to act like a legend you have on map or graph, additionally, this makes room for message button, etc...

5. Crafting interface.
    X button for skipping crafts should be moved, or add a skip all button, so we do not hit the X that exits crafting station.

6. Play button.
    Play button should work just like the ‘Continue’ button in PL.

7. Friends list.
    We should be able to invite people to a game, without being in a party...why not?

8. Sell all.
    Make sell all interface smaller, perhaps 2x2 under inventory so we can see what items we have.

9. Back button.
    There should be a back button for various menus, so we do not need to exit menus and re-open the main menu to open other menus.

10. Garetta Elite Repeatable.
    Clicking 'Go To' in quest log when the quest is not taken takes me to Cryogen Mines.

11. Guild ranks.
    We should be able to change the names of guild ranks.

12. Guild invite shortcut button
    When inviting players, the guild button shouldn't be displayed if the target is already in a guild, similar to how we can not add someone who is already a friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

A̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶d̶u̶e̶:̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶ ̶

W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶a̶s̶ ̶"̶l̶o̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶q̶u̶i̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶/̶g̶i̶f̶t̶e̶d̶/̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶

̶R̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶g̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶%̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶k̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶

It exists (favorites)
    Last edited by Arachnophobik; 11-22-2020 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can I make a suggestion here about winter events? Can you add a christmas tree features in all arlorian map with a gift design and christmas lights on it? Like in expedition you put a christmas like in the center of the map to feel the ambiance of christmas season and also to take a picture on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

make a guild relic that is upgradeable by guild members. guild relic increase stats of guild members. e.g. : add 5% armor at lvl 1, 6% lvl2, 7% lvl3, and so on. different type of relic give different buff. only 5 relic can be equipped at the same time by guild master/officer. note : only applies in PvE maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Suggestions
    -New skills every level cap or new skill for all classes
    -New Class/Character I think Samuria/Brawler class good for this game
    -New rank in guild Higher than combatan lower than offecer
    Thank you

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shandoxax; 12-25-2020 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faded09 View Post
    Can I make a suggestion here about winter events? Can you add a christmas tree features in all arlorian map with a gift design and christmas lights on it? Like in expedition you put a christmas like in the center of the map to feel the ambiance of christmas season and also to take a picture on it.
    + i have better idea how about every player having a christmas tree in his house. When someone gifting this player something then a gift comes under the tree and u can open all at new year. Only for christmaz