Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It will be really cool to make 4 more floors in mausoleum ( in expansion ) , that means new dailys + new aps and more fun to play there ... mausoleum is really enjoyed for everyone ! Why don't we vote about that ?

If you agree with me , say yes and leave your ign !

Ign: skyhawker
    Guild: Awakening
    * if you have more ideas about that let's talk about it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Hi, I came up with another suggestion for improving the game.
    Being muted, is I guess it is one of the most irritating things in AL, typing a word "you don't even know"(because some words differ in meaning in place to the other) a taboo word. And its ok to be muted for such word but without indicator of being muted is the one should be fixed.
    Stop, I know there is an indicator on "Alert tab" but it will disappear when you change zone or dungeon, so I came up with this idea to lessen the chances of being warned by the system that you're still muted that may lead to being banned(not sure if that's how it works).

Name:  muted sugg.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  61.8 KB

and also, so that your party members will know that you're muted

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls spacetime studio do something about the platinum offers in my country Philippines. The offers are really low 150 and below and most of the offers reaching 100+ requires in app purchases that need to pay 100 USD in other apps. It is really disheartening.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erythis View Post
    Pls spacetime studio do something about the platinum offers in my country Philippines. The offers are really low 150 and below and most of the offers reaching 100+ requires in app purchases that need to pay 100 USD in other apps. It is really disheartening.
    The offers are based on what advertisers are willing to pay. We don't control that. It sounds like it's cheaper to buy platinum directly from us, which we would prefer anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

* Hotbar for skill swapping without cooldown restriction or extra skill slot as someone else suggested. There are 8 skills and we are just allowed to use 4 of them. What is the point of having 8 skills if I am not able to use them in the first place?

** Nerfing armor by 25% while in pvp. PvP players concentrate on armor awakens which destroys the balance eventually. In the past, warior was able to own both rogue and mage; and mage was able to own rogue, and warior (sometimes); and rogue was able to own both warior and mage. But now warior cannot own any of the classes; mage only can own rogues sometimes; rogues can own mage sometimes and warior hardly ever. This is the consequence of high armor concentraion on gear. So, nerfing armor to some degree will definitely bring some balance to pvp rather than the idea of removing awakens from pvp.
    Last edited by devilMors; 07-26-2019 at 09:38 AM.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to devilMors For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

PvP balance suggestions

Elaborating on extra skill slot, I think allowing 5 skills to be mapped at once would benefit mages and warriors the most. Rogue cooldowns are too short to capitalise on a 5th skill slot, although they would be able to utilise noxious bolt and razor shield at once, this isn’t a game changer. Mages desperately need a 5th skill slot as rogue damage has climbed so high that mages require gale force and arcane shield skills to survive just one aimed shot. Not to mention lifegiver is a given in terms of skills trained for pvp. With a fifth skill slot, mages could use 2 attack skills and 3 utility skills which gives a much better balance of damage dealt, support given, and defence. Warriors would also benefit by being able to use vengeful blood and juggernaut at one time, or an extra attack skill such as chest splitter for feeble; this would also contribute to balancing out the additional damage added so that people aren’t overwhelmed. The alternative would be to bring back skill switching, which I absolutely loved

Make pvp active again:

Currently, pvp has become something that has to be organised via external telecommunications such as Facebook in order to have a full and fair 4vs4 or 5vs5 room, and that’s at one of the most active brackets. I remember 5+ rooms in CTF and TDM respectively being filled and each class was well balanced in terms of their strengths and weaknesses. I believe part of the reason it is inactive now is because the level is so stretched out that everyone is playing at different levels. I’m unsure how realistic this idea is, but maybe create a balancing system where, regardless of level, gear is balanced out (e.g level 60 balanced blunderbuss of wisdom gives user same DPS as level 31 runic flare). Procs and other stats such as armor or crit are balanced to one level in PvP but respective of the items existing stats, and all players have a separate spec for PvP (fixed 70 points regardless of level). Players could choose what level they wish to be based on the gear at certain levels. As a result, an interesting dynamic of defence focussed warriors or DPS focussed mages etc. would be created and form an unknown factor which I think the current pvp stage is missing. In turn, most players would level up to the cap in order to have access to gear from all levels. This would benefit both pve and pvp for all players, and I also believe such a drastic revamp would encourage retired players to make a return, as well as encourage new players to enjoy the arcane legends pvp experience more.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElementAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The ability to lock up to TWO slots on items’ awakens (dependant on each item rarity)

I think that being able to lock slots on awakens would do a lot to bring back balance and activity in PvP. Many people quit or don’t bother with PvP because it is heavily reliant on having the best awakens, and to not have them means you get farmed 24/7. If you could lock two slots on an arcane item, only two more would rely on RNG, which I think gives fair odds to people awakening items. Respectively, you could be only allowed to lock one slot on mythic items, and no slots on legendary. Also, a certain quantity of story tokens or platinum (e.g. 75-100 plat) would be required in order to do this. If someone wishes to utilise the locking system, it would require 30-40 elite awakenings worth to do so, which I think many would be willing to do. However, with a token alternative, free players would also be able to benefit, encouraging more growth in PvP. The only alternative to this, in my opinion, is to disable awakens all together.

In previous posts I have received criticism that this would impact STS ability to make money, which is of course important for the well-being of the game, but that leads me to my next point...

Create new items that span across every level

These items could have competitive stats with whatever gear exists at a certain level, encouraging people to awaken more new items. I think the best way to avoid getting to the point where everyone has their ideal gear, and they stop awakening gear, is to simply add more items to the game. It would be fun if these items had unique benefits/bonuses that would encourage people to use them. For example, one set may not have the best stats, but it provides constant hp OR mana regen to their team, stacking once. Another set could provide a damage bonus to their team, but doesn’t stack with others. And maybe another set could provide a 20% reduction of skill cooldowns, with a reduction of stats to counter insane dmg output etc.**these are simply a few ideas to get the creative juices running, so apologies if they are flawed. The point is, people would be encouraged to continue awakening items if certain sets or items provide some sort of benefit. And by having multiple options, especially ones that don’t stack/have a limit of how many times they stack with their teammates, you encourage awakening over a range of items, as there is no single item that is single handedly the best for every class (e.g. rendtail ring). PvP would also benefit from the team play required to make the most of the bonuses.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olympus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Return lvl 46 underhul armor to the game and make tradeable: many are playing at this level again, and for mages and rogues who didn’t play/missed the event, they are disadvantaged by having to use glint set or slaterock. Neither are as good as underhul. Considering how active the level is becoming, this would be a massive improvement for a lot of people who are willing to max their sets, but don’t want to waste gold, especially if it isn’t gonna be enough to put them on same level as people who were lucky enough to get underhul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There is an idea for Halloween to add as an extra boss after killing Boogie, the Headless Horseman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Some suggestions:

1. Increasing upper limit of stash to 500 from current 250
    2. Letting vanities have their own independent inventory section
    3. Updating NPCs in towns with heroic counterparts of the pets they already offer
    4. Making some heroic pets a part of loot table so that they can be farmed (like how legendaries are farmable from certain maps)
    5. Bringing back procs for legendary weapons
    6. Updating the chest drop loot from daily minstrel quest, either a chance to drop story tokens (similar to fable quest), and common/rare/epic/legendary gear compatible with the character level.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I do agree heroics should be added as part of loot table in maps. Hopefully in next expansion. Currently its near impossible reaching the mark of 75 heroics. Either most of the eggs are very rare and only a couple were ever available in game or they are too expensive to validate the 500 aps you get from them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Had this idea for a 24 hour mini event and just wanted to share it.

1. Has a boss that cycles each instance of mini event. There is a different raid boss every time the mini event appears and each raid boss gives different pieces of high-end gear and eggs.
    2. Completing runs drop tokens which can be used to buy gear or pets from vendor.
    3. Vendor has different items depending on which boss has appeared.
    4. Tokens stay between events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Domiação pvp e gvg

Poderia existir no modo pvp e guild o modo dominaçao quem dominar as 3 pARtE da zona ganha ou um score de pontos que se no caso do tempo acabar nao tenha vencedor o score marca o ganhador da ronda e mapa seria grande podendo ser 10 x10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

- buff latest arcane weapons for warrior class (ebon sword/ ebon aegis) with some % of crit - 4-5%, if possible.

- buff future arcane weapons with % crit for warrior.

- hp pots - auto resupply
    Add option to "auto purchase hp/mana potions".

- disable all friendly pet buffs:
    Add option to "disable / enable pet buffs from allies".

- more national flags
    Banner or badge.

Thanks
    Last edited by Marosok; 08-21-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

After updating level 76, I would like to see new levels of the mausoleum. As well as a new level of tombs in the Craag with 1 boss Greg the troll. The tomb will be longer than the previous fourth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I would like some better balance between stun chances between the 3 classes , rogs can barely ever stunt a mage and mage seems like they have the best defense and offense when it comes to just stuns, I think it should be possible to upgrade your skills to equal stun chances excluding whats on your pet , either that or make the mage shield not negate stuns , mages basically use 2 pet as just my input ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They should put the option of blocking a game and don't touch you start a map with that person, because there are people who stay afk, until the boss appears or they go on the road but do nothing but be watching.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Pvp mode where players can wager gold(or item of same value) , paying a small fee to participate much like auction fee. The winner collects wagered prize.

A new dungeon survival mode where enemies spawn in waves with some bosses from time to time, or an area with the same concept where we can lvl up spirit gear.

Thx
    Last edited by Xiixi; 09-24-2019 at 12:06 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiixi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devilMors View Post
    * Hotbar for skill swapping without cooldown restriction or extra skill slot as someone else suggested. There are 8 skills and we are just allowed to use 4 of them. What is the point of having 8 skills if I am not able to use them in the first place?

** Nerfing armor by 25% while in pvp. PvP players concentrate on armor awakens which destroys the balance eventually. In the past, warior was able to own both rogue and mage; and mage was able to own rogue, and warior (sometimes); and rogue was able to own both warior and mage. But now warior cannot own any of the classes; mage only can own rogues sometimes; rogues can own mage sometimes and warior hardly ever. This is the consequence of high armor concentraion on gear. So, nerfing armor to some degree will definitely bring some balance to pvp rather than the idea of removing awakens from pvp.
    PvP currently under huge damage reduction (50% or 60%), that's why its hard to kill for low damage player. Removing damage reduction and rogue end up one shot everyone.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Could we get more of these-implemented in the game? Thread hasnt been updated since May... thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk