Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A new awake or passive skill for shorter weapon basic attack and skills charge time.

Mogera's lair to be like mausoleum maps. The deeper the level, the better the reward.

Weapon (or other equipments) proc chance reduced the higher the gap between the weapon's lvl vs the monsters lvl to avoid instakill weapons being forever good in pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

In auction, item's description screen need to be calibrated so that we can directly see the 2nd n 3rd awakenings on item without scrolling (on android devices.)

I will like to have an option to ignore loot msg for common and rare items. Hide it like helmets. I would like to keep my chat list clean with open chat msgs + guild chat+ valuable loots only.

Dropped energy essence should be displayed on mini map. Due to so much aura n flash of attacks and small mobile screens, Many times players miss to see essence drops and they get depress that they are not getting energy.

Its a big wall to get basic gears matching to our level in HC. Some quests dropping low rarity gears is good.

Extra improvements:
    Undo button for last 10/50 moves in housing. Charge 10/50k gold as fess or keep it free, pls add this button. We housing lovers regret many times.

A Guild quest. Like parchment and build gretta quests.... quest for whole guild or we can say GUILD APS, as a result guilds will earn a Guild Badger.
    Last edited by Majin; 10-15-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I just want back our proc chance. Rly, I'm talking about weap like tb, dream and spirit. STS, u broke our weap, cause we dont have dmg enough to cross maps without a good proc, and you nerfed a lot our weap proc. I can proc my spirit blade only with 2 mobs or more, usually. I think that weapons with pull proc (for warriors that need so much proc) should work always that we use a charged basic atack. Our weapons dont have damage so high, at least 50% proc chance. Not good nerf a lot most of weapons to sell ebon weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@Cinco @Remiem please take a look on this one

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make a Date Adjustment About Buybacking Items example like we can set a Date on the Buyback List so that we can Buyback or Retrieve Items that we sell that day cause I accedentally sell something Important Item. its a Legendary Weapon and I Forgot to add it to Favorites and I Press the "Sell All Legendary" and my Legend Weapon is Gone this not just for me but for other Players.
    Thank You I Hope my Suggestion can be Applied in the Game

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope they'll add this Suggestion in next Update

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

We wanna see loot dropping from bosses.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Make warrior a debuff class. A skill similar to Blinkys AA would be a nice feature.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

New weapons, maybe dual weapons.

E.g

Warriors have sword or axe in one hand and swing a powerful mace with the other every so often, inflicting heavy bleeding.

Rogues while using bows let fly a deadly high damage bladed boomerang that swings thru mobs and boss and comes back.

Mages while using gun or staff, use a book of spells, where spells do crowd control things to mobs and produce mirror shadow images of party that help fight boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    • A few years ago, and amazing community member, MoloToha, created and maintained a legendary thread called "List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends." Since its creation in 2014 there have been over 200 posts and it continues to be a great resource for the dev team to hear what you want to see next. However, it's gotten a bit big and could use a reset, so--here is the official 2.0 version.

How it Works:

1. Read the FULL list of suggestions to see if yours is there. I will do my best to keep this 1st post up to date with suggestions added to this thread.
    2. If you find your suggestion listed, click the link and add your 'Thanks' to say 'Yes, I also want this!' Like a vote!
    3. If you can not find your suggestion, post it in a reply below. Please add as much detail as possible. This is for the devs, after all.

Guidelines:

• There are no bad suggestions. Let your thanks do the talking, or respond to other suggestions with constructive, positive additions.
    • If you are requesting a balance fix (Buff/Nerf) please be specific. Buff/Nerf posts without any details will be removed.
    • When making class specific suggestions, please be specific and please consider the impact on overall game balance.
    • This is not the best place for requesting the return of old items/vanities. There are, however, some other great threads in Suggestions + Feedback where you can add those suggestions.
    • Have fun and be creative! We love hearing what you think and working together to make this game great!

OFFICIAL SUGGESTION LIST:
    Items will be added here as they are posted below.

Inventory
    • Mark items as "Favorite" [Link] (Implemented)
    • Marked items to not be deleted, stashed, sold, or used in crafting. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Ability to add items to player mail [Link]
    • Increase cap of Red Raid coins. [Link]

Pets
    • Make icons in the stable smaller to fit more pets on one page. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Increase overall pet speed so that they can keep up with characters and pick up items faster. [Link]
    • Option to choose pet priority between attack and pick up, so pet will first follow your choice and only after will switch to another kind of object. [Link]

Gear
    • Add a 6/6 Arcane Set (with set bonus for PvE) [Link]
    • Gear Transmogrification (Ability to use old gear as vanities) [Link]

Auctions/Trade
    • Get notifications with items in the auction house sell. [Link]
    • Increase gold cap (Suggestion: 999,999,999) [Link]

PvE
    • Return the ability to abandon quests. [Link]
    • Add a UI to suggest things to pursue (such as reaching level cap or buying a piece of spirit gear) or even tracking the progress of achievements. [Link]
    • Add ability to use 5 skills after a certain level (Endgame?) [Link]
    • Add a choice for when auto potion should kick in, such as below 66% health or below 33%. [Link]

PvP

• Disable awakenings, or add a mode with awakenings disabled. [Link]
    • Advanced matchmaking or ranking system to match players by skill [Link]

UI
    • Showing how much time is left on an effect through their icons, like how skills slowly fill back up as an indication of their cooldown, but the effect's icon drains. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Ability to add spaces to usernames [Link]
    • Add a button to mark all notification as Read. [Link] (Implemented)
    • Add a "Party Finder" channel to chat. [Link]

Mages

• Ebon Staff adjustments to better match Mage playstyle. [Link]
    • Curse mastery adjustments. [Link]

Misc

• Impose a limit on changing IGNs [Link]
    • Add Spirit XP Elixir to Festerfang vendor. [Link]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Remiem! Could you please take a look at the private message I sent you? Thanks!

Also a question; the suggestion mentioned above, (limiting the number of name changes) I don't think that would really even work since you trace the names back, right?
    Or do scammers actually get away like that?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default Notifications

Just copy pasting a suggestion I made in an independent thread earlier-

With notifications pushed on, for instance, I can get notified that my crafts are complete. Can it also be extended to the opening of cyclical maps like deep marsh, vardan valley, cryostar and northal? For example just a short notification like - Deep marsh is open now/ Vardan Valley Gates are open now/ Cryostar is awake now/ Northal is awake now. That way we won't have to keep coming online over and over to check how far the bars are full.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Almost end of the year but PLEASE

HOUSE LOADOUTS

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggz03 View Post
    Make a Date Adjustment About Buybacking Items example like we can set a Date on the Buyback List so that we can Buyback or Retrieve Items that we sell that day cause I accedentally sell something Important Item. its a Legendary Weapon and I Forgot to add it to Favorites and I Press the "Sell All Legendary" and my Legend Weapon is Gone this not just for me but for other Players.
    Thank You I Hope my Suggestion can be Applied in the Game

Approve this pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We need favorite friends at the top of our list

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

(Suggestion)

1.Let us remove jewels from items without loosing them. This is actually pretty imporant for auc since nobody wants to set High lvl jewels and para stones bcause they gonna loos them anyway.
    2. Buff Jewels stats because these hugh lvl jewels pretty much suck, especially water and nature jewels they are useless since Str can give you more hp and Int can give you more mana then these specified-stat jewels like water & nature. They should add more hp and mana. This could be good for new player too because Water and nature jewels drop in low -lvl zones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am playing AL for almost 5 years and I wonder if sts would put AL in Nintendo switch?? probably nice idea? or idk. hmmmm thanks for feedback

17. The Following User Says Thank You to diodezki123 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hello Spacetime Developers...

I have a idea for your development team..for Arcane Legends....

A little prelude to my idea:

We have a wonderful Egg farming event every year Egg-Savier.. I really enjoy this event..

Another thing we have that your wonderful dedicated team has created is Heroic pets..

Another great addition a few years ago is the Elite mob/boss kill Achievement. This is where my idea comes in...

One thing i miss from the old days of Arlor is egg hunting in maps.. Elite and regular maps...

My idea is .... Heroic pet drops... A small chance to loot a Heroic egg of the legendary egg for elite bosses...

Example... Elite rooks nest.. We know we can loot legendary Malison from the Bael boss at the end.... and also aquire a boss kill star point for our Elite Boss kill Achievement...

So with a small even miniscule chance of looting.. Heroic Malison.. Would reap a pretty neat reward for all the grinding to get the boss kill star points. Many Elite maps drop legendary eggs...Be neat to have a chamce of a Heroic version of that egg! Even if its a slim chance..its worth it.. If looting chance is designed well i dont see it effecting prices on market either..as these Heroics wouldnt be the Heroic Arcane/Heroic Mythic type egg...

Almost all elite maps I believe (but may be mistaken) Elite brackenridge thru Elite Underhul have a chance at looting a legendary egg from boss...

I see my idea as a way to...generate some motivation for those who have trouble doing these Boss Kill achievements.. To make parties and so some ol' fashion egg farming like we used too.. While gaining Boss Kill and Mob kill points along the way.. and also for people to open the heroics if they need for Heroic Pet achievements.. Im slowly working at these myself.... It be neat to be grinding out Elite maps and all a sudden someone or myself loot a egg to open to help us with the Heroic Pet achievements.. or to sell egg..Yes i know some people may respond to my idea with : "Thats what Egg Savier is for"..or..... "Earn gold from Red Portal Boss and buy the eggs".. or... "Your idea may make the egg market worse."

Or if the current elite wouldn't work.. Maybe a extra type of map.. Heroic Maps.. Example Heroic Brackenridge.. Heroic Jarl has a small chance at dropping Herioc Loki..

This idea I created with fun being in the forefront ...While also rekindling a old past time for old players like myself.. possibly gain a pet for Heroic Pet Achievements....Point/points for Boss/Mob Achievents.. Also to bring life back to the old elite maps..

It be a great way for old players like myself to engage with newer players and teach them some tactics in PVE.. While gaining kills getting eggs(maybe haha)

Thank you for reading my idea.. Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Target priority and target lock function. For pve to avoid wasting skills on side mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Since the pants down hydra achievement can detect if ur wearing armor, why not add a separate PvP gamemode with only rare/epic/legendary gear/pets avaible. Would make PvP feel a bit more accessible and would also add some worth to lower grade gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Put "Renew" with less gold needed on expired items on auction.

Pros:
    -No need to take and set prices again on the items to post in auction (1 click ez post)
    -Cheaper price

Cons:
    Cant change price or stacks

And if its possible to add "Filters Awaken" so we dont need to check the items 1 by 1 if it has our target awaken.