Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jkkk idk then bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Remove the needed 3 players barrier in CTF..or at least have something to improve that makes the CTF more attractive to players than TDM

Able to Unlock Dungeon camera, like in GH or housing! because those beams and walls are pretty annoying

A graph about the items change of value, the purchase amount frequency, this may help players to decide about their investments
    Last edited by Overgrown; 06-13-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello, my suggestion would be to make,the kershal,mail of olllerus, Blackbeard hooks more readily lootable from their respective chest, why you ask?
    Because making these weapons into vanities have made the prices for just the vanites alone go absolutely insane,not to mention the fact that some people like the actual weapons which are Soo hard to find and if you find one,you better be rich.
    Devs the job done recently on Al has actually been the best somce I started so long ago,and I hope you continue to keep the awesome events and ideas coming ,but pls add back vials in arena chest,and buff the drop rate in there respective zones,give people these old items to farm again,buff the drop rate of the kershal,maul of olllerus, Blackbeard hooks,shard,vials fossils,not to extreme levels,just give us actual chance to loot some of these items we all love.
    I have opened thousands of chest for these weapons,over the years,and never looted anything, that's no exaggeration,pls devs, gives a buff to these items so we have more items to farm ,and not just gold to farm,oh and the mythic armoues for the restored amrour quest,these armours costing so much (20-28) mil is ridiculous considering before they were made into vanites they were never like this,now with extremely almost no chance to loot anymore this makes the app and quest things people love to do nearly impossible,so pls just buff the drop rate in chest of these items.
    Thank you for you time in reading this ,if you fellow arlorians would like these chest buffed for drop rate, an vials buffed help support this post and pm the devs as well,they have proven lately a willingness to listen to the community,let's give then a reason to make Al even better and always us better odds of our old favorites.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by breywolf; 06-28-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I've posted this before, but i'm hoping somethings change for the better.

Somberholt expansion review:

-Somberholt lockeds came in a variety, ranging from small, large and massive. it had good pet eggs, arcane crafting material for arcane armor, (that is obtained from looting a mythic armor from mausoleum). It also introduced heroic pets, which was a dope addition for the lockeds. It also had set gear accessories for a powerful set to farm the juicy mausoleum/graveyard dungeons).

-Somberholt expansion balanced PvP like never before, everyone had a chance to compete; Bringing in many new challengers. Damage was reduced for more armor, which really made it interesting & diverse.

-PvE was FILLED with valuable rewards and it felt like we were not wasting our time; We actually earned something while grinding. And the team work that was required in the mausoleum/graveyard dungeons was astounding. Mages took care of debuff enemies. Warriors took care of powerful aggro. Rogues took care of the big hunky enemies.

-Legendary weapons once again obtained good proc's & Crafting gears was worth the time.

-Pets were made useful in the dungeons; Like for example: Stampy, he would disable ressurected ferrix' shadow pools. Giving teammates a break from constant DoT damage.

-Leveling progression was worth the time, as you'd earn XP & loot valuble crafting materials, strong legendary gear and currency. It didn't take so much amounts of XP to level up too.

-The Somberholt tokens, for the chancel of light vendors had and to this day still has a lot of usage. It's so worth it as the vendor gears were strong & rewarding gold filled chests, coffers, former valuable juicy crafting materials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here's the reviews of the swamp temple & Nightmare expansions:

-Swamp vendor had and still has nothing of value, no crafting materials, not even chests in the vendor. (Chests don't even drop from bosses.......PS: Not talking about lockeds...) And the required amount of tokens for the gears...just too much; Do not want. Not worth the trouble to spend days upon days, leveling up spirit gear with mediocre stats & proc

-Nothing of value in the normal swamp map. You're forced to directly loot Arcane & Set gear from elite festerfang maps.....there is no middle loot, like for example "Mythic/Legendary" to satisfy the time we've spent grinding......

-Nightmare vendor & maps....had almost nothing in them at all, no value for every player, no effort to be put into those. They are just a gold sink and not worth the time unfortunately. (Remove almost all nightmare maps, leave 1 nightmare map for all the achievements. Better save space inside AL. Trust me. Nightmare content is just dead weight.)

-The only good things of swamp & nightmare expansions are: Lv66/71 Arcane weapons, Lv66/71 arcane accessories, Lv71 arcane set. lv71 set gear. (Notice there isn't even spirit, mythic, legendary gear? see? We are forced to loot high tier loot....)

-Nightmare currency was scraped. I'm not even joking.

-Festerfang tokens barely....barely have any use. It exists just for underwhelming gear & mediocre buffs

-Festerfang red coin tokens have decent use, but for items you can already loot. And after you've bought like...all of the unstashable/untradeable token gears. (Mireguard helm, armor + Arcane ring/Amulet). That's about it. The tokens have no use anymore. And they're capped to 12 coins.

-Nightmare locked was decent, it had strong arcane weapons & accessories.

-Festerfang locked is so underwhelming and barely has any value in the market too. It lacks gear with worthy stats & most set proc's barely have anything useful. Not many good eggs too. The lockeds also didn't come in a variety to maintain its value. It was small & bland. Unfortunately.

This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-22-2019 at 05:49 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

BUFF MAGES! Today's meta and style of gameplay doesn't require the traditional support that the mage class was created for. Mages are now turning to become a hard carry like the other two classes, and unlike those, mages have absolutely nothing to be desired for. Eg, rogues are desired for their high damage output while warriors are naturally built as a wall and can tank things, but mages have proven to become absolutely worthless since INT in itself really doesn't provide anything worthwhile as mages are naturally frail with no real damaging quality, and both the swamp temple challenges showed that very well.
    My suggestions are as follows:-

1. Increase the base damage of every damaging skill by at least 5% and buff the INT stat in general to add +5 HP and +7 DPS for every stat point in INT.

2. The fire blast skill is hardly of even half it's previous value ever since masteries were introduced. Please bring back the previous skill of damaging 5-6 targets naturally, stunning all of them for 5s and taking DoT over that period of stunned time.
    For masteries you can add an additional target, increase stun time by 1s and DoT increased by 2% for every mastery level.

3. Increase lighting strike's base crit% by 10% at all levels of skill upgrades and skill masteries, while boosting its base AOE damage chance by 15%.

4. Lower the cooldown of the heal spell and arcane shield skills by 5-7s each, while the duration for them stays the same as of this moment, respectively. Rogues' razor blades massively boosts their evasion while inflicting significant bleed on their targets, which has a very low cooldown. Frail mages shields and healing spells do nothing of the sort other than their primary use. The least you can do is reduce their cooldown times.

5. Increase the base damage due to explosion of the clock spell by 10% with a 30% chance to stun affected enemies.

6. Let the fire blast skill do an additional 10% damage to burnt/ignited enemies due to the arcane abilities of magma and slag alongside the regular effects of those respective abilities and my suggestions for the fire blast skill.

I feel these improvements upon implementation will bring a lot of parity and credibility to the mage class since these are minor details but ones that go a long way in the long run, especially for people who don't own op arcane gear.

I sincerely look forward to these suggestions being implemented as soon as the next major update.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeabahty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Another suggestion regarding intra-guild friendly PvP.

Make a craftable guild battleground available for guildmates to use in order to indulge in friendly PvP with each other, for devising strats if any, for future guild battles. And the records for this friendly intra-guild PvP be kept and maintained in the respective guildhalls, as opposed to being displayed publicly like the current PvP (and PvE) records do upon inspection of said player. No achievement points be made available for intra-guild friendlies so people don't forget that there's other guilds to battle with as well. Also, make this in-guild battleground available for 3hrs only when a guild receives a guild battle request so that folks don't just hang around the guildhalls trying to pick on certain players.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jeabahty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Some of my thoughts...

Desert location for tavern
    What can i say, i want build copy of cantina from Tatooine. Bonus from desert location - 10% movement speed

Fully white vanity

More levitating back vanities like sinister stew
    Last edited by Marosok; 07-01-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Soo my freinds and i thought this would be cool and it could make players alot happier with the game

This is just an idea i think would really cool and helpful to people who have pets on chars they dont use and stuff.

So... What if you open an egg you can re egg it but its bound to that acc so you can re egg slot or open on a new char Think you could do this? would be super cool and i think make alot of people happy!

And if you want to make money out of it you could have one Free chance to re egg than if u open on another char you got to pay like 50 plat or something like that

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brokenbridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbridge View Post
    Soo my freinds and i thought this would be cool and it could make players alot happier with the game

This is just an idea i think would really cool and helpful to people who have pets on chars they dont use and stuff.

So... What if you open an egg you can re egg it but its bound to that acc so you can re egg slot or open on a new char Think you could do this? would be super cool and i think make alot of people happy!

And if you want to make money out of it you could have one Free chance to re egg than if u open on another char you got to pay like 50 plat or something like that

I already asked 1-2 years ago and did a thread about it but got " no " as reply so..

Envoyé de mon SM-A605G en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hlts View Post
    I already asked 1-2 years ago and did a thread about it but got " no " as reply so..

Oh idk why it would be an awesome idea thi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbridge View Post
    Oh idk why it would be an awesome idea thi

Ik thats why i asked too,

My idea was to make bound re-egg using story token ( using like 50 story token to re-egg ).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hlts View Post
    Ik thats why i asked too,

My idea was to make bound re-egg using story token ( using like 50 story token to re-egg ).

Yeah same idea as me that would be awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Another Suggestion i think would be very nice for low lv pvp. Lots are unable to find gear Could we bring back looting icescale epidemic and anceint druid eloia weps dws all the old legendary items that we use to loot from events back and loot them again It would be awesome!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

- Housing is great and the furnishing drops plentiful but hard to sell because house slots are so limited and overpriced. Visiting otherwise high end player homes shows house after house with only 5 items. Home furniture slots sales? Increase? Lower price? Some remedy needed to make this interesting feature more popular.

- a PVP area within guildhalls for training classes, weapons testing, leadership battles, guild prize fighting events, etc. Extra points if it’s a Battle Disco Ball =)

Filters for guild member list and logfile. Once your guild is over 1000 members scrolling is crazy. Filters / sorting would be helpful for level range, class, last online (to more easily weed out inactives), location, rank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Having a way to sort items would greatly reduce the amount of scrolling needed to find an item. The picture gives a good idea of how items can be organized

Name:  IMG_1786.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  176.5 KB

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeabahty View Post
    BUFF MAGES! Today's meta and style of gameplay doesn't require the traditional support that the mage class was created for. Mages are now turning to become a hard carry like the other two classes, and unlike those, mages have absolutely nothing to be desired for. Eg, rogues are desired for their high damage output while warriors are naturally built as a wall and can tank things, but mages have proven to become absolutely worthless since INT in itself really doesn't provide anything worthwhile as mages are naturally frail with no real damaging quality, and both the swamp temple challenges showed that very well.
    My suggestions are as follows:-

1. Increase the base damage of every damaging skill by at least 5% and buff the INT stat in general to add +5 HP and +7 DPS for every stat point in INT.

2. The fire blast skill is hardly of even half it's previous value ever since masteries were introduced. Please bring back the previous skill of damaging 5-6 targets naturally, stunning all of them for 5s and taking DoT over that period of stunned time.
    For masteries you can add an additional target, increase stun time by 1s and DoT increased by 2% for every mastery level.

3. Increase lighting strike's base crit% by 10% at all levels of skill upgrades and skill masteries, while boosting its base AOE damage chance by 15%.

4. Lower the cooldown of the heal spell and arcane shield skills by 5-7s each, while the duration for them stays the same as of this moment, respectively. Rogues' razor blades massively boosts their evasion while inflicting significant bleed on their targets, which has a very low cooldown. Frail mages shields and healing spells do nothing of the sort other than their primary use. The least you can do is reduce their cooldown times.

5. Increase the base damage due to explosion of the clock spell by 10% with a 30% chance to stun affected enemies.

6. Let the fire blast skill do an additional 10% damage to burnt/ignited enemies due to the arcane abilities of magma and slag alongside the regular effects of those respective abilities and my suggestions for the fire blast skill.

I feel these improvements upon implementation will bring a lot of parity and credibility to the mage class since these are minor details but ones that go a long way in the long run, especially for people who don't own op arcane gear.

I sincerely look forward to these suggestions being implemented as soon as the next major update.
    Dear STS,

Please take note of the above suggestions, thank you.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Just gonna leave this here, I don't know if someone already suggested this lemme know

Name:  AWAKES.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  265.5 KB

P.S. Don't mind my gears and gold, yeah I know

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    (EDIT) Reread the post and said to add “as much detail as possible” so here it goes!!!

1.) Maximum gold limit of 999,999,999 would be nice.
    (EDIT)(Why? Because most vanities and or items have gone beyond the gold limit of 99,999,999 and since some vanities such as yeti set, original jester set have gone up to over 400,000,000 million gold this suggestion should be a must for the game. *bonus* would make trades a lot safer.)
    EXAMPLE PICTURE

2.) 6/6 arcane set would be cool(just a thought not a must)
    (EDIT)*set bonus only applies to pve maps and not pvp* if you would like more info about this send me a message for a complete description *picture designs included*(Warrior Aura)

3.) redesign of old vanities for example; My Demon king (Yeti redesign). vanity/ Brawler basher (brawler vanity redesign) this should be a must for 2019(my opinion). *can provide pics if needed or simply search up “recolors* in General discussion to get the idea of how it would look like.
    (BEFORE)*original*

(AFTER)*Redesign*

4.) 5 Skills instead of the plain 4 would be pretty cool.
    (EDIT) since we can only use 4 skills at a time I figured it’s time to upgrade. These *5* skills should only be unlocked once player reaches level 70. (Make more players come endgame)Nothing new just a bonus skill. Instead of having venge,horn of renew, skyward smash, axe throw. You could have juggernaut, venge, axe throw, horn of renew, skyward smash. 5 instead of the old 4.

5.)Having spaces in between names EX; The Golden King instead of Thegoldenking. Last Prophet instead of Lastprophet(not my idea).
    *EDIT* would make the names sound a lot cooler than Coolxguy or crazyyycool(examples) would also have a more aesthetic appeal. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images of this if needed.

6.) Making your own in game title *30 characters long*( player gets to choose the color). That sums up just about everything in my book.
    (EDIT)This could either be a leaderboard reward or you devs could make it into a plat purchasable title of 2,000-5,000 plat once or twice a year. Price will be depending on glow/shine of the colors(effects) bling/lightning, etc. Can provide PHOTOSHOPPED images on this as well.

Just suggestions, to maybe think about here n there. Thanks for looking this over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very detailed, good work. +1

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Minor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Just gonna leave this here, I don't know if someone already suggested this lemme know

Name:  AWAKES.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  265.5 KB

P.S. Don't mind my gears and gold, yeah I know
    +1 to that kind of sorting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

I think awakening is due for an update. There is a lack of control of what we want for our awakenings and because of this, an unnecessarily high amount of awakening gems are consumed. Once we unlock all slots for an item, we should be able to choose which slots we want to reroll, like how we are able to choose where we want to slot our jewels.

As for unlocking slots, either:
    1.Awakening gems reroll all unlocked slots, with the chance of unlocking a slot. Once all slots are unlocked, players can choose which slot to reroll. (Basically just keep the current system until all slots are unlocked)
    2. Unlocking slots cost currency. Example:
    2nd slot unlock costs 5 awakening gems
    3rd slot unlock costs 10 awakening gems
    4th slot unlock costs 20 awakening gems
    Note: I just used awakening gems as a placeholder
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 07-17-2019 at 03:07 PM.