Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add "Overall Delete" in invetory.

Overall Delete where we can check and uncheck all rarity of the items to delete overall (Weapon, Helm, Armor, and so on) so we can delete all trash items in 1 click. You can also put "warning message" if legendary items will be deleted.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Add something new in Goody Wells(valley token npc)
    Like a weapon vanity or an pet also add reppy in red coin store

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+1 for 999m Gold and for disable awakens in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Add a npc through which people can lend gear to others for a period of time 1 day / 3 days / 5 days / 7 days. Each item being lent automatically gets tagged with the a heart (marked favorite) rendering it untradable. Upon completion of the time period, the gear is automatically returned to the lender’s stash. The npc can charge a gold fee paid upfront by the borrower. No fee charges etc. should accrue to the lender, as the purpose is to avoid scamming and not ‘rent’ out gear for business purposes.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatcowdee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Add a search for seller option in auctio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd love to see a button to disable / enable picking up items automatically

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Hi, I came up with another suggestion for improving the game.
    Being muted, is I guess it is one of the most irritating things in AL, typing a word "you don't even know"(because some words differ in meaning in place to the other) a taboo word. And its ok to be muted for such word but without indicator of being muted is the one should be fixed.
    Stop, I know there is an indicator on "Alert tab" but it will disappear when you change zone or dungeon, so I came up with this idea to lessen the chances of being warned by the system that you're still muted that may lead to being banned(not sure if that's how it works).

Attachment 180229

and also, so that your party members will know that you're muted
    Please, do this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Please, ADD a BLACKBOARD to guildhall. More info at "BLACKBOARD for GuildHall" post. Thanks! #Uajinko
    UAJINKO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Please buff mages at least a bit now,mages are trash a bit,rogues have high crit ,mages have high mana its not that fair because if someone is lvl 71+ ,Has a good gear,noone cares about spending 900gold for 100 potions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Adding an Anti-Botting System!

A lot of players have been recently caught botting for PVE kills and Elite kills APS which makes it unfair for everyone else. These players use bots which spam skills , learn the movement and remap for them when they dont even need to check game. They can loop it to a certain map. I even saw a person botting for all dailies. I know reports are good to get these players banned but inspite of reporting i have seen some of them still roaming freely and everyday many dont even get spotted as they make a ghost pt and do timed elite map runs so no one can spot them.

https://youtu.be/_wZ_n6tBffs

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

add a couple extra sections on the lb for e.g.: bring back pve kills in lb make it its own section and maybe for pvp kills as well (which would help the cause of pvp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Hello I think we could use few new things:
    1. First is being able to see our movement speed, luck & reroll, gold loot on our profile avatar just like damage, STR etc. Maby making an option to decide if we wanna make these stats visable or private.

2. Being able to search for a pet by name. There are like 300 pets in AL right now, we could use a text box to find the pet we want.

3. This request is here long time ago but ill ask again: could you increase gold cap in arcane legends? Many people are having many avatars just to store the gold they have...
    Thanks

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Hello I think we could use few new things:
    1. First is being able to see our movement speed, luck & reroll, gold loot on our profile avatar just like damage, STR etc. Maby making an option to decide if we wanna make these stats visable or private.

2. Being able to search for a pet by name. There are like 300 pets in AL right now, we could use a text box to find the pet we want.

3. This request is here long time ago but ill ask again: could you increase gold cap in arcane legends? Many people are having many avatars just to store the gold they have...
    Thanks
    That would be helpful pls add this sts

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Add some weapons in the tokken Shop in varden valley... Since you nerfed normal Gates the only thing left to farm is elite Gates, deep marsh and mausoleum.
    If you want to farm mausoleum you need to have gold loot on your Best items (what 90% of the people dont) so that means that decent players cant farm mausoleum Normally without dieing all the time.
    Deep marsh is good but the only problem is that it doesnt open that often since not Many people farm fasterfsng maps.
    Elite Gates is Impossible unless you have a full Party of people with arcane 76 and op pets...
    Which leaves merching.
    Since everyone by now knows that They can sell items in auction for more gold not many people are selling their items in cities. Only expensive items (10m+) or hard to sell items. There is rarely any items sold from 1m-5m and other items that are sold are hard to sell (low lvl pvp gear, collectables etc) so I would like if you increase auction fee because at the moment if you are not op and dont have a good party you cant Really get rich, you can only farm deep marsh but still you wont earn much gold there since you need atleast 150m to get somewhat "good items".
    Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I like that idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pets in arcane legends have been a marvelous addition to the overall experience of the game. Neverthe less I am of the believe that pets optional functionality is outdated and missing. Please do not get me wrong, there are alot of amazing pets which provide diversified gameplay and experiences. Yet all pets lack functionality options in my opinion, what I mean by this is “training” or being able to tell that specific pet what is it that you want them to do. Pets are programmed to do 2 specific things, pick up items and provide an extra buff. These two things are irreplaceable in gameplay, being farming for gold, items or even events. But we have all noticed that pets pick up anything that’s dropped, even items that you would eventually throw out, don’t want or are in some form useless to you or even forget to proc that necessary proc because you are under the heat of battle. Hence wouldn’t it be best to not pick up in the first place.

Pets should have an adjustable option where you decide the functionality of them. For example: A pick up event items only(essence, event vanities, etc) or pick up items from specific tiers(common, rare, epic,legendary,mythic, etc), pick up gold only, autoproc hability etc.

In addition to this the ability to personally categorize your pets by folder or use. For example: a folder named “gold loot” in which you have placed all the pets that u use or have for gold loot or another named “luck” etc.
    These are only a few of the personalization that can be done to pets based on there current need and your personal game style.

I truely hope this is viewed and considered by the devs because I am confident that we all would appreciate this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I would like to be able to buy a mannequin for our house. The purpose would be to add jewlery and armor sets onto it to show off effects of items.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Make the google login (especially on mobile) in app. Because its kind of annoying to have to go to the app > browser > app for logging in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a marvelous I'd do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oopsmash View Post
    Add "Overall Delete" in invetory.

Overall Delete where we can check and uncheck all rarity of the items to delete overall (Weapon, Helm, Armor, and so on) so we can delete all trash items in 1 click. You can also put "warning message" if legendary items will be deleted.
    They're already implemented that