Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Copy pasting some stuff from a thread I made previously:

1) Would love to see an increase to the currency cap of Red Raid Coins as the current cap is 12 and looted coins simply waste away.
    2) It would be nice if a limit could be imposed to changing IGN's as scammers frequently use this name change option to get away.

Would also like to see things like spirit xp elixir added to festerfang vendor (that can be purchased with both plat (tradeable) and with murkstones (non-tradeable)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    The imbalance of PvP items has made PvP rooms empty. Roughly 10 top players play. Many other players DF.

Why not do a token system reward?
    • Tokens can be earned by winning matches.
    • Tokens could be used to buy special PvP gear.

A PvP vendor could sell pvp items:
    • AB (account bound) that would be superior to normal gear but equal to other vendor gear, and could be used only in a certain "special" PvP room.
    • Maybe add some never seen before vanities that are AB in the vendor too.

Awakening System:
    • Limit the awakening values E.g. max armor % can be 2 per slot, not 5 like now.

IF there is a type of system reward of tokens, it could attracted more players, limiting the room for dummy farmers, bringing pvp active again at end game.

Link to original thread with additional comments:

PvP System Reward

Add rank mode in pvp. Higher rank will compete skilled players, so that top players don't have to farm kills from low rank players and can fix boting players
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    3.Mastery skill shield - This mastery no mages uses it, i am not sure what can be done here perhaps a reflect skill like ebon for mages who doesn't own Ebon Staff....
    I could see the mastery changing to something like an armor buff or an additional and small increase to damage reduction.

On the topic of shields, I don't think mages use Grand Protection because it's a waste of extra potential damage and there is Cottonkill, which can do a similar thing. Maybe reflect could be used for this ultimate with some damage reduction?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I could see the mastery changing to something like an armor buff or an additional and small increase to damage reduction.

On the topic of shields, I don't think mages use Grand Protection because it's a waste of extra potential damage and there is Cottonkill, which can do a similar thing. Maybe reflect could be used for this ultimate with some damage reduction?
    yes grand protection is not a useful skill and should be change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    yes grand protection is not a useful skill and should be change.
    Yes but can't really use reflect as it will make ebon less useful for PvP.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by HumanRace View Post
    Yes but can't really use reflect as it will make ebon less useful for PvP.

Because of how reflect works, Grand Protection makes reflect useless. An additional reflect shouldn't make ebon's reflect any weaker, unless it doesn't stack. Reflecting isn't really that fitting for mages though since mages stun a lot and aren't meant for tanking. Instead of reflect, enemies that hit the shield could recieve a debuff or the ultimate can provide a movement buff. I think the other defensive ultimates should take a look at as well since they have the lowest use rate when compared to other ultimates because they lack utility/offensive capabilities. Medicinal Herb could give a damage buff and Immortal could give a buff to movement speed or be immune to all debuffs.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 03-29-2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Thougt of more changes for Grand Protection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I would like to see impr to the House's Mail System. Like we can attach items to it and to collect it. You just click the attachment's icon. It's annoying to having people in different timezones looking after gear etc. And needing to be online at same time.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HumanRace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Hey remiem, i suggest you also check this thread out! Thank you and have a wonderful day ^_^

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...41#post2946341

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Any chance on disabling awakened gear in PvP? So it could revive a bit? That’s all I ask. I’m pretty sure a lot of players would agree with this, keep awakened gear for PVE but not PVP. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    I have posted few improvement ideas multiple times, among which point 1) is done.

1) Bring back Remi
    2) Let old but awesome looking low lvl armour like lvl 41 imbude set etc be converted in vanities.
    3) Bring Back Kraken mines
    4) Buff or re-create kraag arena
    5) Decrease the minimum lvl requirements for Hardcore mode to 61-66.
    6) Add something very rare but lootable which can revive our other dead HC toon. Like 100 diamond/HC ankh for 1 revive.
    7) opposite gender looks for classes eg tux for rouge and facial vanities or plastic surgery by fat lady in windmore and kyles.
    8) A housing item basically a painting which on interaction, shows how the house owner looks , i.e. inspect screen. (Harry potter mode painting )
    What about letting all equipment become able to turn into vanities? Like how we're able to do with some arcane weapons. Maybe have a recipe scroll that's a rare item. But we could essentially use this scroll to turn any equipment gear into a wearable vanity.
    Last edited by marzeg; 04-01-2019 at 05:56 PM.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marzeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

And also, I second the idea of implementing more levels for the maus. Perhaps up to 9 or 10?.

And as far for mapping ideas instead of having maps branch off and lead into a Dead end with a teleporter why not have maps that split into their own separate path but eventually lead back into the same destination?
    Here's an idea.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 619
Size:  11.3 KB

Name:  Untitled2.png
Views: 613
Size:  12.3 KB

And for Raids, this mapping idea could be very fun especially if you guys add more maps or events that would allow more than 4 plays to join.

and maus 10 idea.
    if they ever go this far..XD
    Name:  maus 10 idea.png
Views: 596
Size:  29.2 KB
    Last edited by marzeg; 04-01-2019 at 05:23 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marzeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Any chance on disabling awakened gear in PvP? So it could revive a bit? That’s all I ask. I’m pretty sure a lot of players would agree with this, keep awakened gear for PVE but not PVP. Thanks.

Everyone who spent 100mil+ on PvP gear would be insanely annoyed if this happened. Many may even quit. Not a great idea to do this. Nice suggestion though.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Everyone who spent 100mil+ on PvP gear would be insanely annoyed if this happened. Many may even quit. Not a great idea to do this. Nice suggestion though.

ive had my fair share of elite awakening gems, I spend a total of 24m on them and I wouldn’t mind them being disabled for if that meant it would revive pvp. Losing a small amount of players would a small price to pay if it were to bring back hundreds of old players back into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    ive had my fair share of elite awakening gems, I spend a total of 24m on them and I wouldn’t mind them being disabled for if that meant it would revive pvp. Losing a small amount of players would a small price to pay if it were to bring back hundreds of old players back into the game.
    Awakening can actually even out the fairness, I see some lvl 66 taint gear, op awakes have same (or better) stats than it would 71 taint set that isn't awakened. Awakening isn't much of an issue in my honest opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

1) add an option to choose pet priority between attack and pick up, so pet will first follow your choice and only after will switch to other kind of object

2) add a choice for when auto potion should kick in, actually it’s when you went under 66%, maybe have the possibility to choose 33% also. In some maps 66% limit only became a waste of potions and don’t give enough time to use skills.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Slamdk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can see that developers started to augment game with sweet improvements. This leaned me towards putting my word there. My suggestion is that this game needs Unicode. I understand that cussing can't be regulated that way but on the other hand a lot of people get muted because some words in other languages have the same phonation as English bad words, since typing the word becomes complicated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Disablling awakens in all pvp maps is just going backwards imo. Be it whether it will revive pvp (which I highly doubt) or not.

Instead I suggest a seperate new pvp map that disables awakenings once you enter.
    If not then maybe one of the current pvp maps can have it disabled like maybe the TDM: Trulle's Forest. We hardly ever use all of them at once anyway.
    meep meep

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

And another sugestion,please dont nerf dragon hunter staff!ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

All of these: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...More-Enjoyable

Some are already implemented.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Would like to see to see miscellaneous stats displayed where character stats are. This could be displayed either by having the character stats scroll or be a page format. Miscellaneous stats would be:
    -Luck
    -Gold Loot
    -Movement Speed
    -Boss Damage
    -Elite Damage
    -Mana Ignore
    -Taunt Chance
    -XP Bonus
    -Haste

Would also like to see total awakening stats, like showing total gold loot % from awakening.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 04-11-2019 at 05:03 PM.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post: