Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Let's Hang Out!
This weekend the creators of Arcane Legends will be roaming the realm with a special free gift!
Get the 'Developer Day Antenna,' a unique vanity crown designed to celebrate our awesome community.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	al_dev_day_antenna_01.jpg 
Views:	1402 
Size:	235.5 KB 
ID:	175946
All you have to do is Emote "Wave" at any Developer you encounter and the item is yours.

Name:	al_dev_day_emote_01.jpg 
Views:	1341 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	175947
Developers will be easy to spot by their name color. Look for Green, Purple, and Red names.
You may also find some of us disguised as major monsters... though we promise not to bite!

Name:	al_dev_day_monster_01.jpg 
Views:	1413 
Size:	354.3 KB 
ID:	175948
We will be letting the latest game client and all of the new features settle in over the weekend (in lieu of a 2X event or other more complex content).

Coming Up Next!
An all new event with exciting new gameplay is headed your way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day next week!
In this new event, the "St. Patrick's Day Meade March," you and your comrades must defend Magnus Meade, the brew-master of Vardan Valley, as he delivers his renowned brew to the taverns of Arlor. Unfortunately the greedy giant 'Guttus Thyrst' has sworn to smash his wagon and steal all the brew for himself! It's a real nail-biter that requires strategy, coordination and quick-thinking.

Developer Day Info
Watch this section for details (game creators are hard to pin-down on specifics, you know).
When: No idea. We have literally no idea when we will be on.
Where: Again we have no clue. No idea where we'll be or for how long.
Duration: I just said I don't know :-)

Looking forward to saying 'hi!' to ya this weekend!
So the event is too find you guys ?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk