Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

What I don't understand is how some players are concerned about newer players not learning how to play the game properly and skillfully, 4x elixirs crushed that idea many months ago...
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slush For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default @aikiebo

First, we live in the real world, this is no utopia and in the real world people have to WORK for anything they want. Maybe you have a soul sucking jobb and that's why you equate work with the inability to have fun but anything worthwhile in my life has required a certain amount of dedication and dare I say it, WORK. But that doesn't mean I don't have fun in the process. Let's just take school as an example since everyone has some degree of education. Well, to many folks, studying isn't fun should we just hand out the answers to every test? Sports aren't fun because Johnnyboy didn't win? Well let's stop taking score and hand out trophies to all! This kind of attitude is what waters down EXCELLENCE. Trust me, I am not pro, my KD ratio is abysmal, but I still want to improve. People who WANT to learn, will, but spoon feeding those that don't, will only wreak more spam in town, more begging, and less skilled gameplay. They want a game that's mindless? Let them have Farmville or Tapfish.

As far as your other comments go about where I work, so off the mark. Suffice it to say, when I left, anyone worth taking, went with me, the slackers who wanted every task giftwrapped, got left behind.

And DUPED made a wonderful point. How many people are REALLY going to take the time to properly teach game mechanics when their lixir is counting down? I'm sorry but I've spent more than 5 minutes showing someone how to enable toggle skills and map skills. So everyone who is arguing some ideal hypothetical about how this will better train new players are being purposefully delusional. Even on the flip side, how many new players will TAKE the time to learn when their precious lixir is counting down? TICK-TOCK TICK-TOCK I'm on the clock...

@Crim - YES this is a game but so was Super Mario, FF, and Zelda - how seriously did you take those games? ;p
    Last edited by kallima; 12-03-2011 at 11:30 PM.