Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    How is this any different than purchasing a Thrqsher punch and running the upper levels? Also, do you realize how many toons are/were close to the LB before this elixir came out?

Let's not start false accusations/rumors if you do not know for certain the situation.
    To jump from not being there to 1st??? Um... I don't think it can be achieved legitimately.

As for Thrasher on upper levels, there's still the risk of death and 500 kills in 5 minutes is not possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

The use of any elixer to boost taints yur stats. Umm thats common sense.. Cry and complain about one then you do the same for all.. I soloed my toon 20 to 66 with the new elixer and that was the outcome.. Placed myself on a already false and tainted leaderboard and broke no rules doin so... If your on the top of the kill count leaderboard and have ever used a thrasher to solo kills then u must be a cheat and not legitamate. Same thing dude. Pvp k/d ratio tainted. Sts came out with this awesome elixer and I used it..
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 12-08-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mafiainc42 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i think turning the xp off and getting kills was not a glitch. it was that way for months.

I have a lvl one with over 10000 kills and a lvl 10 with the same kills. it was for fun and for farming. it just showed had u spent time on that character and nothing is wrong with that.

i think the only reason they changed it was becuase of the crying going on in this game. guess I'll start crying every day about the endgame vanities i dont have since I can barely kill the people who have the full set.

nah nevermind

all this talk of leaders is making me want to try to make it there Oo

sorry if I'm getting off topic I'll chill from this thread and go get on leader boards
    Last edited by Protank; 12-08-2011 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ignore the haters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Sure would of loved farmin 216,000 kills and having no deaths, and turn around and say hey I was just doin low lvl farmin, lmfao, as I said before , "Common Sense." AWESOME excuse...
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decur View Post
    To jump from not being there to 1st??? Um... I don't think it can be achieved legitimately.

As for Thrasher on upper levels, there's still the risk of death and 500 kills in 5 minutes is not possible.
    IMO... YOU are the only one who has done this "legitimately". I don't think anyone else on the LB for kills has achieved this without using at least one pot (damage or combo.) I can assure you the risk of death for anyone using a Thrasher combo is minimal as I have soloed many dungeons using these when I am bored on my bird.

The purpose of my post was to point out that accusations shouod not be tolerated. I just logged in game to check the LB and NOTHING has changed. The post pointing out the two individuals is invalid. The amount of time needed to pass the current Top 5 in each category will still take time rather this new elixir is used or not.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

STS should just add another elixir free leader board. The devs can filter the players' purchase history and anyone that has purchased elixirs for plat will be disqualified from this hardcore leader board. Problem solved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mafiainc42 View Post
    The use of any elixer to boost taints yur stats. Umm thats common sense.. Cry and complain about one then you do the same for all.. I soloed my toon with the new elixer and that was the outcome.. Placed myself on a already false and tainted leaderboard and broke no rules doin so... If your on the top of the kill count leaderboard and have ever used a thrasher to solo kills then u must be a cheat and not legitamate. Same thing dude. Pvp k/d ratio tainted. Sts came out with this awesome elixer and I used it..
    What took you 3 days to achieve your kills (WestCoastBird - 83164 and Crazyazzbird - 50000) took Naughtee ONE YEAR and took me over a year and a half.

I used to look forward doing ratio runs and targeted to farm 1-3k kills per day which would take me hours. Thrasher Pwnage Punch elixirs was released and ruined it!!! So, I decided to stop. I just couldn't keep up with plat potters. You did not cheat. That's true. Devs loves you!!! It was either you or someone else.

However, I'm just disappointed and appalled that what I have accomplished in game would be placed in the same category as to how you achieved your spots. Thanks Devs for your "awesomeness and ingenuity" on how to earn your profits.
    Last edited by Chant; 12-08-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Chantylily - Mage, Chanterella - Archer, Chantankie - Bear
    Chantylily - Vampy & Sorcerer, Chant - Engineer, Chanty - Operative, Chantanky - Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Please remember to keep your comments constructive.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

We have leaderboards?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moogerfooger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    We have leaderboards?
    Aren't you #1 for deaths??
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We recently added the following premium features to Pocket Legends:
    • High level players can purchase the temporary ability to gain fractional experience in low level maps. This ability can be gained by tapping the blinking exclamation point icon when you enter a low level map.
    • Low level players can purchase the temporary ability to access high level dungeons. Note that you are likely to have a difficult time playing in dungeons that are above your level, better bring some friends! This ability can be gained by purchasing the relevant Enhancer or by attempting to join a friend/guildmate in a high level map

This change was brought primarily to better facilitate friends playing together despite level differences. Also, to provide variety for player to gain experience in different areas of the game. Rather than always having to run the same instances over and over (for example, as you progress toward the elite level cap) a player could forgo the chance at level appropriate loot to instead farm a lower level instance and still progress.

We know that there is some concern regarding the kill count leaderboards in light of this change. We are looking into that issue now.

Please use this thread to voice your thoughts on the matter. We would appreciate it if you keep the input constructive and friendly. Thank you for your feedback!
    I like this idea. I tried it once at Uncharted!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortress For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Aren't you #1 for deaths??
    No, but I bet I'd be up there for inane post leaderz....right behind a 'bama terd

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Moogerfooger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I know knot how 2 reed oar sea you're syllables!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghastly:504379
    Hey guys, it's ghastly. Haven't been on because I've been grounded for a months because I threw a frisbee at my teacher and she fell out the window
    Lmfao, u just made my day.
    PL Anibird- Level 66 Bird Anicat- Level 65 Mage Anibear- Level 66 Bear
    SL Ani- Level 35 Operative Animeva- Level 30 Commando Anibird- Level 27 Engineer

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Weak_Sauce For This Useful Post:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Maybe I'm way off base but it seems to me that the elixers allowing leveling in any level are just a way to recycle old content instead of creating new content that does not get old in a few days. I just wonder if people would hate grinding as much if the campaign they were leveling in had more to do, see and experience. This is mostly true for the higher levels seeing as they require the most time spent leveling (not to mention the race to the level cap for new campaigns).

I would even be okay with players gaining xp in the correct campaign for their toon and the two campaigns below it. But since we haven't seen content lately that people aren't bored with after a week I guess sts figured they would take the easy way out and just send us back to campaigns we have already played.
    PL Anibird- Level 66 Bird Anicat- Level 65 Mage Anibear- Level 66 Bear
    SL Ani- Level 35 Operative Animeva- Level 30 Commando Anibird- Level 27 Engineer

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Weak_Sauce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Gratz to Draq for purchasing a spot on the PvE bears kill list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I have to say I'm with Chant. I used to be legitly on LB, took me about 3 months to get at the lowest spot possible. Now, all that was waste simply because Johnny's dad is richer than me. I used 0 Elixars. Now in PL thats just unheard of...IMO stats were more legit with xp lock kills! (IKR) At least that took more than a few hours...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pastrychef i was on boards when they first came out. I reclaimed my spot. Im sry u rnt good enough to enjoy boards. Get facts straight before u throw rediculous statements out there.
    LVL 66 DEX/INT BEAR- DRAQ
    LVL 27 KD ARCHER- QTK
    LVL 66 PURE ARCHER- SHADOWTHUNDER
    LVL 52 KD MAGE- MIZTIQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef View Post
    Gratz to Draq for purchasing a spot on the PvE bears kill list.

You obviously do NOT know your PL history nor the players who have been around for a long time. I have known Draq for almost a year and if it wasn't for breaks he takes, he would be much higher on the warrior LB.

Calling people out on the forums due to misinformation is worse than the "crime" you are accusong him of.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

You obviously do NOT know your PL history nor the players who have been around for a long time. I have known Draq for almost a year and if it wasn't for breaks he takes, he would be much higher on the warrior LB.

Calling people out on the forums due to misinformation is worse than the "crime" you are accusong him of.
    This is a side effect of elixirs in general; there is no real way to differentiate those who do from those who don't without having personalized information. For instance, I get accused of using plat elixirs all the time due to having what "some" consider a good ratio approx 80k kills and 500 deaths as a pure DEX bird. I am quite blatant about the fact that I don't use plat elixirs and aside from the occasional 1.5x purchase and the daily freebee this is a roid-free zone. It's all about perception; the name jumped on the list after the introduction of a new tool that allows players to gain kills with much less work. It seems only natural to make assumptions as to how the name actually got there, and honestly there is no way to know.

Also, there is no crime to mention, players are power leveling to cap without any kills or deaths, others are making cap in hours, the stuff is there and those who want to use it are able. Why everyone is fighting for the position of leader board leader is beyond me. I mean look at the pvp boards, am I really supposed to believe that players are going 2k and 0 legit? Are there enough unseasoned players out there that they cannot even pull off an upset just once to cut that ratio in half?
    Last edited by Gluttony; 12-13-2011 at 11:58 PM.