Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So we have the new XP Elixirs, let's take advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Talking So we have the new XP Elixirs, let's take advantage.

Since we have these new elixirs, why not take advantage? I don't want to Boycott the idea, I think it was pretty brilliant. Let's take a look:

'Access All Game Instance' - Allows my level 6 to join Nuri's Hallows, yet I do no damage, and the enemies dodge every attack. Enemies still have a huge amount of health, although they don't pwn as bad as I thought they would. I would say if you do this, don't combo elixir, use just an XP elixir. Unless kill-farming, but that could be easily done in the Campaign matching your level. Same XP as Forest Haven it seems.

'Enable XP Gain' - Allows my level 50 (Now 52) to gain XP in Balefort Castle. I understand the XP amount is normally more in higher campaign, but it seems my One-Hit-Kills make up for the time it takes to kill one enemy in Sewers. I gained 5 XP for 2 kills in Balefort Castle - The Magic Castle, on 4x, kinda don't remember what I gained in Sewers, but it seems the kills are way faster. Time is the key factor of this whole concept. If I can gain XP faster by Killing 6 enemies at once with Blast Shot in Balefort Castle, why not? I like this elixir

- I understand some will be mad how easily kills are to get now, but why not take advantage of that too? 1 Platinum is an App on TapJoy. Say you get a app worth 5 Platinum, that's 25 mins. I gained about a 1000 kills in 25 mins going = Forest haven Whole campaign + Balefort Castle Whole Campaign + And a run in Fathom Crypt. Also gained over a 1 1/2 in 25 mins. Not bad to be honest (On a level 50, now 52).

So my question is, is it better to farm XP in a campaign matching your level? Or to farm XP and easy kills in low-level Campaigns?
    Last edited by WoundedEagle; 12-02-2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: TROLL FACE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post

'Enable XP Gain' - Allows my level 50 (Now 52) to gain XP in Balefort Castle. I understand the XP amount is normally more in higher campaign, but it seems my One-Hit-Kills make up for the time it takes to kill one enemy in Sewers. I gained 5 XP for 2 kills in Balefort Castle - The Magic Castle, on 4x, kinda don't remember what I gained in Sewers, but it seems the kills are way faster. Time is the key factor of this whole concept. If I can gain XP faster by Killing 6 enemies at once with Blast Shot in Balefort Castle, why not? I like this elixir
    nice lol
    *inside joke*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

wounded, the devs will only listen to what we spend our money on. If we don't buy these elixirs and complain about it they may listen to us. If we buy them no amount of complaining we do will result in them listening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    wounded, the devs will only listen to what we spend our money on. If we don't buy these elixirs and complain about it they may listen to us. If we buy them no amount of complaining we do will result in them listening.
    Complaining? I love them! I was just simply stating the facts lol.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys, we have a feedback thread going for this issue here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Dungeon-Access

Please join in the discussion there, thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com