Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP exPosedD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default PvP exPosedD

I feel like the game has lost way too many users over the years. Sts has been adding in new mods / items / eggs etc
    Which is basically for the rich. Back in 2013 PvP never used to be this way. I'm sure a few reading this would be old players
    And they'd know. Majority of this game is played by Richies , who are bored of the game as well. I come online just to check the auc nothing else , I used to be in bracket (26-28) which was op , many clashes between amazing guilds like ( THE GOD ARMY VS ELITE TWINKS VS BLACKLISTED.There used to be a time when tarlok set was the best and Madison was op for rouge's and crawly for tanks. No para no awake no hero pets no per slots. Pure PvP , which made random enduldge into it too . Players were of equal caliber with just legendary items and gems. Having glacial or slag as per was considered as rich. Everyone could afford gears. I hope sts does something about reviving PvP
    If you guys relate please comment below ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bakehouse View Post
    I feel like the game has lost way too many users over the years. Sts has been adding in new mods / items / eggs etc
    Which is basically for the rich. Back in 2013 PvP never used to be this way. I'm sure a few reading this would be old players
    And they'd know. Majority of this game is played by Richies , who are bored of the game as well. I come online just to check the auc nothing else , I used to be in bracket (26-28) which was op , many clashes between amazing guilds like ( THE GOD ARMY VS ELITE TWINKS VS BLACKLISTED.There used to be a time when tarlok set was the best and Madison was op for rouge's and crawly for tanks. No para no awake no hero pets no per slots. Pure PvP , which made random enduldge into it too . Players were of equal caliber with just legendary items and gems. Having glacial or slag as per was considered as rich. Everyone could afford gears. I hope sts does something about reviving PvP
    Elite Twinks and The God Army we’re pvp level 5-11 not 26-28... We all miss the old days, but we have to move on. Not every good thing lives forever. Sts said they were going to work on pvp(slowly) right now they practically “perfected” pve. Give pvp some time cause good things don’t just happen over night. We did lose a lot of players about 3/7ths of AL’s total population from what I can see but this year I see an improvement of new players and old coming back. Complaining about pvp wont bring it back(we’ve been complaining about it since 2016) just give it time and you’ll be alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Elite Twinks and The God Army we’re pvp level 5-11 not 26-28... We all miss the old days, but we have to move on. Not every good thing lives forever. Sts said they were going to work on pvp(slowly) right now they practically “perfected” pve. Give pvp some time cause good things don’t just happen over night. We did lose a lot of players about 3/7ths of AL’s total population from what I can see but this year I see an improvement of new players and old coming back. Complaining about pvp wont bring it back(we’ve been complaining about it since 2016) just give it time and you’ll be alright.

Very well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bakehouse View Post
    I too think PVP should maybe get more attention.........

I feel PVP is too stat/proc/awakening based and for that reason, I do not even attempt to run.... Maybe PVP should be more skilled based?????

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post

I feel PVP is too stat/proc/awakening based and for that reason, I do not even attempt to run.... Maybe PVP should be more skilled based?????
    Sorry but I disagree, I spend money on this game so can be above average . I ain’t gone let no noob rogue beat a warrior with op stats just cause it’s “skilled”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes it should be more skill based like how it was before. With combos and timings etc. Now it's just items that over power you
    This is the only way to revive PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Sorry but I disagree, I spend money on this game so can be above average . I ain’t gone let no noob rogue beat a warrior with op stats just cause it’s “skilled”.

Only "scrubs/noobs" have satisfaction out of dominating maps due to buying procs, op weapons/gear, and awakenings...... I play other PVP games (A FPS, to be exact), and I am only into that because of the "skill based" aspect.... When skill is the "pure" dominator, PVP is much more fun/relevant.....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Only "scrubs/noobs" have satisfaction out of dominating maps due to buying procs, op weapons/gear, and awakenings...... I play other PVP games (A FPS, to be exact), and I am only into that because of the "skill based" aspect.... When skill is the "pure" dominator, PVP is much more fun/relevant.....
    If the player is as skilled as you mentioned, Player Should have no problem beating a “noob” that buys procs and pets.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If the player is as skilled as you mentioned, Player Should have no problem beating a “noob” that buys procs and pets.
    Exactly why he said the game should be more skill based.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakehouse For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Shut up....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

PVP should never be about "amount of money spent"...........

That just kills it, hence the "current situation"......

Money should only equate to "access" in PVP.... Just my opinion.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

PVP should never be about "amount of money spent"...........

That just kills it, hence the "current situation"......

Money should only equate to "access" in PVP.... Just my opinion.....
    Here he goes again with his useless rants, i swear this kid got issues irl so he takes it out on players on a gaming forum. *drops mic*
    Last edited by Chronox; 03-10-2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: just becuz i can

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    Here he goes again with his useless rants, i swear this kid got issues irl so he takes it out on players on a gaming forum. *drops mic*
    Hummmm...

I'm just "relevantly" responding to the OP's post and the "opposition".........

Please reply how I am out of line?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Hummmm...

Telling someone to shut up just cuz u dont like what he/she said isnt construction. If you arent too please on what someone said then keep it to yourself, that guy did not insult you in any way.

Please tell me how YOU were in line?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Hummmm...

I told them to "shut up" because their approach is basically equivalent to "deal with my enhancement or don't duel"......

Where does that get the game as a "whole"?????

Please explain?????

Stop thinking "one sided"..... You are too stupid to be depended on in that area....... "If your mindset is on, no skilled PVP".........

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Hummmm...

I told them to "shut up" because their approach is basically equivalent to "deal with my enhancement or don't duel"......

Where does that get the game as a "whole"?????

Please explain?????

Stop thinking "one sided"..... You are too stupid to be depended on in that area....... "If your mindset is on, no skilled PVP".........

Again, telling someone to shut up becuz u dont like what they said isnt constructive nor helpful, also im not being one sided, idc for this pvp crap, if i did i would give my opinion. Im sure if u 1v1 me any time you'll die becuz u have no skill sir, ive seen u before ^^.

Anyays i'll be the grown up here and end this useless convo since u got mental issue irl,

viel gluck!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

"deal with my enhancement or don't duel"......

Exactly , just because you can’t afford to become op don’t mean everyone can’t be OP.

“What! you bought that ebone aegis and just because I can’t afford it, it’s not fair?” Quit crying over everything. The game Has been like this this since cap 26-71. If you can afford to buy arcane hooks at 26 then somehow it’s not fair for the rest of the players?

Grow up already get out of the basement and into the real world, guess what! newsflash!!the real world is like that too. “Hey I can’t afford that nice house and cool car! That’s not fair!” XD get your () off the couch and work for all the good and nice stuff You want instead of blaming everyone because you don’t want to work hard to get all these nice things.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Again, telling someone to shut up becuz u dont like what they said isnt constructive nor helpful, also im not being one sided, idc for this pvp crap, if i did i would give my opinion. Im sure if u 1v1 me any time you'll die becuz u have no skill sir, ive seen u before ^^.

Anyays i'll be the grown up here and end this useless convo since u got mental issue irl,

viel gluck!

So, why are you replying??? Just bored????

PVP posts are preferred if you "at least" have an interest in it.... If not, just "shut up"... Simple as that.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Exactly , just because you can’t afford to become op don’t mean everyone can’t be OP.

“What! you bought that ebone aegis and just because I can’t afford it, it’s not fair?” Quit crying over everything. The game Has been like this this since cap 26-71. If you can afford to buy arcane hooks at 26 then somehow it’s not fair for the rest of the players?

Grow up already get out of the basement and into the real world, guess what! newsflash!!the real world is like that too. “Hey I can’t afford that nice house and cool car! That’s not fair!” XD get your () off the couch and work for all the good and nice stuff You want instead of blaming everyone because you don’t want to work hard to get all these nice things.
    Agreed, I spend money on this game too, to become above average as-well. I enjoy the game so spend money on it to keep it going. Since I spend money on this game, I too expect to be better than the average player. What’s the point of me spending hundreds of dollars on the game if the next guy who spends nothing can be as strong or stronger than me? Now that’s not fair@Child.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

The guy with the mental problems irl dang, sad sad individuals, now he's butthurt. Viel gluck, reply all u want now, wont see my reply again becuz im not butthurt like you are sir ^^