View Poll Results: Bring Back Last Year's Sin Patty's Vanity items?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! I want a chance to buy those items!

12 40.00%
  • NO! Don't bring last year's items back!

11 36.67%
  • I simply do not care. I shouldn't even be here.

7 23.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview Poll - Sin Patty's Vintage Items

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    My name is lovewins on dl in case you can't tell
    obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinct
    You're in the wrong thread. If you want me to consider your post you'll stay on target. Thanks :-|
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Lycan View Post
    The reason Helix is rare is that it's a weapon that people from 2012 busted their balls to get. If it comes back, it should be a 46 version that looks different. I would have no issue with that but bringing back a weapon that people either A) earned or B) paid crap loads of gold for just because isn't really the best option imo. 26 weapons aren't a necessity when 51 cap is coming soon. Maybe one that looks similar and is a relic or something. Dunno but I think if STS was going to bring it back, it wouldn't have taken 7 years.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    Look man, they brought way older items such as Bvh, elder tear, Etc... helix was never as rare as those items ever plus it was just a level cap item in 2012 when you reach 26 you get it for free, as you said ''paid alot of gold for it'' okay they brought back many outfits and they dropped in price so helix should be treated the same, they brought those new love and death pets and dead without you which made moonshadow pet drop ALOT in price, so atleast if not bring back the original helix, make it dark blue or give it any different colour, make it lvl46 or lvl51 for the next cap... They even brought UNDEAD mask which was one of the rarest items in the game and people ( paid loads of gold and vanity for it ) and it was still brought back for only 100 plat before so it makes since if such things happen for alot of old items, might as well include every old item not treate some of them in different ways

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveWins For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

obviously you didnt understand a word from the thread I posted weeks ago about bringing helix back . ur here telling me to go buy it if im so desperate? Sure I will buy it but buy it from WHO?? from the people that dont even sell for 2.5bil offer ? the people that have helix are very few and thats not fair for a game that has had every item added back for either farming or plat.... everyone is holding into them and any good offer you give them they say no ty because they think it will keep going higher forever..it makes no sense to have an item that is very close to becoming extinct
    I wrote that bcoz u replied to my post ,u should js put ur point.
    If u tag someone then what it means???

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You're in the wrong thread. If you want me to consider your post you'll stay on target. Thanks :-|
    yeah sorry lol I already posted a thread on general discussion, and I feel like not everyone got the point that I was trying to throw in... had to leave something about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It’s these arguments that create hostile communities. Don’t cater to it. You shouldn’t be asking for a low lvl weapon that’s old and useless just for looks and because it’s expensive. If it were cheap and all over auction I garuntee you wouldn’t bother. Clout chaser. And this is from a person who’ve owned 3 helix. And now none. I speak for several when I say we rather just have new weapons/vanity/gems. Then to be worried about having old weapons back. They haven’t brought back any level cap rewards for a reason. It’s a “level cap” reward bud. Not vanities like Undead.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atomiclegend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

And to stay on target. Yea sure bring the vanities back maybe a couple of people would buy. Nothing to lose since they’re very easily optainable with a little bit of gold.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

No for old stuff , yes for new items

And ty cinco for the upcoming event, hugs

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yes helix well nag at cinco when level cap comes
    Thnx cinco for the event nd i vote yes for hex nd sin outfits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

There’s players who own more than 1 helix, it will not be extinct, as I’ve seen ppl who quit who own the weapon usually gives it away or sells it for gold incase they come back. But yeah gl finding a seller there’s someone selling if ur interested to buy pm thigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Come on to the Spacetime forums and vote! :-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This year Sin Patty returns with a host of brilliant green 'Emerald Blade' items (collectible items - not over-powered Relics) and several new vanity drops.

Last year's event had the Hexobite gear and the original Gimp suit... which could return if there's enough interest.

So is there? Or nah?

NOTE: If you're using Tapatalk or MobileForum or TeenyWeenieTalkTime or whatever you won't see the actual Poll. Come to the Spacetime forums to cast your vote!
    I vote yes for the vanities to come back. Also, are Sin and Hexo going to give entry like in previous Sin Patty events?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Come on to the Spacetime forums and vote! :-)

I didnt see a voting poll anywhere on forums.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Don’t bring them back the sets are already cheap it’ll help those who own it get a little more cash and people grind more for them

n lovewins no offence but make up your mind. You want new vanities but you’re bending over backwards for helix to return .. it’s the same repetition those who can’t afford come on here to complain and when they get it they go mute just look at tinkerbelldoll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

lunar ur always complaining lol let the people decide what they really want back ur just a merch rest of us will farm the drops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

lmfao shut up emo I’m calling him out for being a hypocrite and relax I don’t merch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

i smell salt hows the club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    Don’t bring them back the sets are already cheap it’ll help those who own it get a little more cash and people grind more for them

n lovewins no offence but make up your mind. You want new vanities but you’re bending over backwards for helix to return .. it’s the same repetition those who can’t afford come on here to complain and when they get it they go mute just look at tinkerbelldoll
    Poor lunar so obsessed with my pixels u always gotta mention me somehow wat a weirdo 😂😂 lil boy , mind ya own .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    lunar ur always complaining lol let the people decide what they really want back ur just a merch rest of us will farm the drops

a merch and still poor lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Are both sets plus the new one still accessible to sin patty bar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    lmfao shut up emo I’m calling him out for being a hypocrite and relax I don’t merch
    Don't make me roast you rn ..you do nothing other than stand in sanctuary like a statue all day trying to lowball people then later when you buy from a desperate seller you raise the prices ridiculously high now isn't that merching??..there's nothing you don't complain about every gd event on here..grow up for once And learn to complain less

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk