Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - St. Patrick's Day Meade March!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Cinco im really disappointed of what happen on last hour of event..
    I was running lb n i was on lb but after the update for spirit event i got locked out and got to login 30 minutes before event ends. Well at that time its was hard to find team and random was trash.. i got left behind and lost lb with 2k pts only.. was so excited for whiskey banner but only left tears and disappointed in my eyes.. i had comments on update thread but left with unsatisfying answers.. i hope this won't happen in any event specially for lb runners... I haven't played al properly since then... U can check me..
    Ign mrmhrj
    I hope u response to this cinco ty.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiruZetu View Post
    Cinco im really disappointed of what happen on last hour of event..
    I was running lb n i was on lb but after the update for spirit event i got locked out and got to login 30 minutes before event ends. Well at that time its was hard to find team and random was trash.. i got left behind and lost lb with 2k pts only.. was so excited for whiskey banner but only left tears and disappointed in my eyes.. i had comments on update thread but left with unsatisfying answers.. i hope this won't happen in any event specially for lb runners... I haven't played al properly since then... U can check me..
    Ign mrmhrj
    I hope u response to this cinco ty.
    Sounds like you had trouble logging in - while most others did not. Makes me think this was an issue with your internet connection, your device or service provider. Otherwise all others would have experienced the same. We can’t go giving away lb rewards (even the horrible ones everyone hates) because players’ connections fail.

For further assistance contact Spacetime studios customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: